light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
deluxe [wild/d]
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2019 12:38:07 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

"close combat." their next target was a ditto. the blob would come to transform into gallade and began to go toe-to-toe with one another. the fight lasted for sometime, long enough for to arrive. turning his head, with a smile, cadis would say, "nice job. he'll be a happy camper to receive a new friend in place of his old." what cadis meant by that was something even priam should know.

after sometime, the fighting would come to cease. gallade, coming out on top, would prove to be too much for the copycat. "and now, let's end this with a catch." he'd toss the ball toward the ditto. capturing it without hesitation as it'd come to be absorbed. "i wonder..." he'd come to see a ralts. "i wonder if cerci would want that--do you have any use for it?"

notes: psychic/normal. catching ditto.

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,333 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
deluxe [wild/d]
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2019 1:24:40 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
his eyes would stay at the pokeball with the braviary for a moment before he turned to cadis. "yeah!" it means having to train the pokemon again from scratch, but kingsley needed exercise anyways so it shouldn't be too bad.

cadis quickly goes for the ditto. "is that what you're looking for?" he asked, curiosity about the matter still not sated. it was a pretty rare pokemon that's probably more useful than a whole lot of others. his guess probably wasn't too far off.

his boss points towards the ralts, to which priam shakes his head. "i already have espeon! maybe later though, when i feel like i need it." having more pokemon meant more maintenance keeping them, and priam doesn't really see the point of having a whole lot more.

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
deluxe [wild/d]
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2019 1:35:12 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD MR. MIME APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / soundproof[break]
barrier / psychic / substitute / double slap
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD FLETCHLING APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / big pecks[break]
razor wind / acrobatics / flame charge / roost
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
deluxe [wild/d]
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2019 0:10:21 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

"mm, let's just say i know someone who could use it a lot more than me." the pokemon was shuffled into his suit jacket. once that was done a mr. mime would come to join the group, and without hesitation he'd send out zoroark. "pursuit." the mr. mime would try to get away, but it was inevitable. a heavy blow was dealt from the back.

the mr. mime fell to the ground. afterwards, zoroark stood atop of the psychic-type and awaited for cadis to make the capture. a capture would be made the moment a premier ball was shown. throwing the ball, the mr. mime would come to be absorbed. "next time we'll have to get you a ditto. i may make it a requirement for all rockets to have." a hand was brought to his chin, "what do you think?" zoroark would return the pokeball to cadis as he remained within deep thought.

notes: psychic/normal. catching mr. mime.

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,333 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
deluxe [wild/d]
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2019 18:46:24 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"ooh! i'd love a ditto someday!" he comments excitedly. "there's just so much things i can do with zoroark..."

granted, he hasn't been utilizing his pokemon's illusions to their fullest. he's more straightforward than anything. working with tricks was something that doesn't come naturally with him, and usually comes with him actively trying.

an immediate reaction comes when cadis asks for his input.

"if everyone has it though, it's not gonna be special anymore," he points out, half whining. he calms down afterwards, folding his arms like a child. "if i'm getting one, i don't want everyone else having one. i kinda want to stay on top..."

it'd be hard to deal with renegades in the organization should they have a ditto or something.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
deluxe [wild/d]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2020 8:07:38 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgroc"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]CADIS CAUGHT MR. MIME!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SOUNDPROOF
[attr="class","wildtabox"] barrier
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] psychic
[attr="class","wildtabox"] substitute
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] double slap
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] you two receive 10 pokedollars!

[googlefont=Abel][googlefont=Roboto][googlefont=Rubik]