Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
Tell me what exactly are you thinking, right now - Do you still love me? Or is it that you hate me?
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
[M] Send Help
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2019 2:48:18 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","eden"]

[attr="class","eden-box"]

[attr="class","eden-backing"]

[attr="class","eden-textbox"]
[attr="class","eden-textbox2"]
[attr="class","eden-text"]

Oh god. [break][break]

Oh god, oh no, oh dear arceus god help her please. [break][break]

Today was supposed to start off well. Today was supposed to work around, swimmingly. but the great part is? She was woken up, thrown out of her pokeball, and now she was hanging around in a daycare centre when Ayame seemed like she didn't wanna take care of her. Hold on.. She wasn't being abandoned, right?! Oh, god, this was the first time she was being left alone! Ayame will be coming back, right? She didn't throw her away because she was a rock type, right? That couldn't be it, right?! Because Ayame was a nice trainer! A-And-- Maybe if she became prettier, like one of Ayame's bugs, she'll come . back? [break][break]

Since she came from a fossil and immediately passed from trainer to trainer, she was just.. A little scared? Very scared. Ayame was definitely going to come back! Probably! Hopefully! For the time being, as she was wandering around the daycare, what does she see? A wonderful, WONDERFUL bowl of berries! Was it for her? Of course not, but she didn't consider it when she trotted over to begin shoving her face in the juicy goodness.

[attr="class","eden-tag"]
daycare playdate
[break]
@joseph

[newclass=.eden] position:relative; height:500px; width:550px; background:url("https://i.imgur.com/LBZ49y9.jpg"); overflow:hidden; border:solid 1px #E6DCE9; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-box] position:absolute; bottom:-50px; right:0px; width: 0px height: 0; border: solid 300px; border-color: transparent #E6DCE9 #E6DCE9 transparent; z-index:1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-textbox] position:absolute; bottom:40px; right:40px; height:350px; width:250px; background:#E6DCE9; padding:20px; z-index:1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-backing] position:absolute; top:50px; left:200px; height:350px; width:250px; background:#fff; z-index:0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-textbox2] position:absolute; top:40px; left:40px; height:270px; width:170px; background:#fff; border:#F0EDF1 solid 1px; padding:20px; z-index:1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-text] text-align:justify; font-size:10px; height:250px; overflow:auto; z-index:1;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-tag] position:absolute; left:218px; bottom:15px; font-size:11px; display:inline-block; min-width:280px; padding:5px; background:#fff; border:solid 1px; border-color: #fff; z-index:1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-text b]font-style:bold; color:#D4C0E0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-text::-webkit-scrollbar]width:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-text::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#F0EDF1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-text::-webkit-scrollbar-track]background:#eee;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[M] Send Help
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2019 3:25:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar
”HEYHEYHEYWHATDOYOUTHINKYOU’REDOOOOING?!” A voice cried out. With a voice as fast as his movements, Blur fluttered over to the prehistoric Pokémon that was in the process of burglarizing his food.

”THOSEAREMINEDOYOUHEARME? MINEMINEMINE! “ Who did this Pokémon think they were? Blur had half a mind to show this thief what for!

”I’MWARNINGYOU! YOUBETTERSTOPEATINGMYBERRIESORELSE!” This was supposed to be a peaceful day of relaxing and not getting into any trouble but it seems that wasn’t going to happen.

His trainer wouldn’t particularly be happy about him getting into an altercation like this but Blur was sure that he would understand, this wasn’t his fault anyway!

close tab

played by

Nano

Enma, Homura
She/Her
Twenty-Seven
may 27
Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
Tell me what exactly are you thinking, right now - Do you still love me? Or is it that you hate me?
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
[M] Send Help
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2019 6:08:09 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","eden"]

[attr="class","eden-box"]

[attr="class","eden-backing"]

[attr="class","eden-textbox"]
[attr="class","eden-textbox2"]
[attr="class","eden-text"]

juicy, sweet berry goodness![break][break]

there was nothing that made her feel happier! the berries in her mouth and the taste of it made her feel so much better, especially when she was getting anxious! she was enjoying the bowl of berries a fair amount, up until she hears the sudden buzzing of a pokemon zipping on over towards her. she had half the mind to ignore the bug; what could they do, anyways? they were just a bug - she was a rock dino. rather than lifting her raned neck to take a look, she narrows her eye to see the dragonfly hovering around. [break][break]

she huffs into the bowl, pouting just a slight bit. what was so good about bug pokemon, anyways? "or else what?" she asks, continuing to stuff her face. "if they were yours, you should take better care of them." [break][break]

though her attitude and mood swing was uncalled for, she just wanted to enjoy a couple of berries! no one could fault her for that, right? right.

[attr="class","eden-tag"]
daycare playdate
[break]
@joseph

[newclass=.eden] position:relative; height:500px; width:550px; background:url("https://i.imgur.com/LBZ49y9.jpg"); overflow:hidden; border:solid 1px #E6DCE9; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-box] position:absolute; bottom:-50px; right:0px; width: 0px height: 0; border: solid 300px; border-color: transparent #E6DCE9 #E6DCE9 transparent; z-index:1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-textbox] position:absolute; bottom:40px; right:40px; height:350px; width:250px; background:#E6DCE9; padding:20px; z-index:1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-backing] position:absolute; top:50px; left:200px; height:350px; width:250px; background:#fff; z-index:0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-textbox2] position:absolute; top:40px; left:40px; height:270px; width:170px; background:#fff; border:#F0EDF1 solid 1px; padding:20px; z-index:1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-text] text-align:justify; font-size:10px; height:250px; overflow:auto; z-index:1;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-tag] position:absolute; left:218px; bottom:15px; font-size:11px; display:inline-block; min-width:280px; padding:5px; background:#fff; border:solid 1px; border-color: #fff; z-index:1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-text b]font-style:bold; color:#D4C0E0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-text::-webkit-scrollbar]width:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-text::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#F0EDF1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-text::-webkit-scrollbar-track]background:#eee;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[M] Send Help
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2019 7:18:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar
”Andyoushouldn’tgoaroundeatingthingsthataren’tyours!”

How dare this oversized piece of rock try and tell him how he should take care of his things! They were oh so lucky that Blur wasn’t the type of Pokémon to just attack anyone who was messing with their stuff. No, he’d rather they just piss off and leave him in peace.

”Next time you should ask first before you start to eat something that doesn’t belong to you!” At this point the bug was trying to shoo the rock Pokémon away so he could salvage whatever berries that he had left, if there were any that is.

close tab

played by

Nano

Enma, Homura
She/Her
Twenty-Seven
may 27
Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
[M] Send Help
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2019 22:41:45 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
the buzzing was irritating. 

seriously, what was so good about bug types? she could easily crush them, but ayame still liked them more! than her, too! it was obvious!

and although it wasn't polite to vent out her anger, it just so happened that a bug type was annoying her. she takes a deep breath, with the small rainbow on the top o her head twitching slightly at the yanma.

she huffs, and raises her craned neck from the bowl. there were only few berries left in there, and she mainly took the sweeter ones, anyways. "fine, take them." she says, sliding the quarter-full bowl to the dragonfly. 

@joseph

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[M] Send Help
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2019 3:51:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Ah finally he had what was rightfully his back to its rightful owner. The only problem with this was that it wasn’t returned the way he left it, there was damage.

His pleased face turned to one of annoyance when it truly struck him how wronged he was. ”Now this won’t do! This won’t do at all!” He growled, buzzing about more frantically than before.

”I demand some sort of reimbursement!” This was completely unfair!

”You should at least replace the ones you scarfed down like a munchlax! It’s only fair!”

close tab

played by

Nano

Enma, Homura
She/Her
Twenty-Seven
may 27
Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
[M] Send Help
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2019 6:18:20 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
she blows a raspberry at the yanma, dismissing the irritation on his face. god, the buzzing was so irritating. 

"i didn't know they were your berries." she huffs, turning her craned neck away from the rightfully angered dragonfly. "what are you gonna do? aggressively flap your wings at me?" she groans, softly. it was a bad idea to keep going? it was a horrible idea, but she was already deep down the rabbit hole. 

"if you're that angry about it, then go and get some more from the caretaker or ask your trainer for more!" the rock dino gently stomps her front foot into the ground. 

@joseph

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[M] Send Help
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2019 3:24:09 GMT
Deleted Avatar
”Oh wait.” The Yanma stopped his constant buzzing about and landed next to his bowl. ”Are you perhaps unable to find food of your own?” He asked with genuine concern in his voice. That would explain why the dino not only ate his food but is also refusing to do the right thing and correct their mistake.

”Ah my apologies then! I should have been more considerate to your condition!” Blur nodded in agreement to his own statement.

”It’s okay to admit that you’re too weak and incompetent to gather your own food. Trainer must spoil you! I can forgive you but you must understand that it’s only right that you fix your own mistakes as not everyone will be as forgiving as me! Now come! I’ll show you how to make it right!”

close tab

played by

Nano

Enma, Homura
She/Her
Twenty-Seven
may 27
Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
[M] Send Help
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2019 4:16:57 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
she doesn't know what ticked her more. 

the fact that the yanma asked, or the fact that he was being so genuine about it. she, so desperately, wanted to ram a rock right onto the bug pokemon's chattering mouth, but she figured that she was always being mean enough. that, and she was starting to feel bad for being so immature and bratty about it. 

even when he was so off the mark. 

so instead of trying to chuck a rock at the dragonfly, she groans and snuffs at the offer. "no thanks," she groans, beginning to twitch the little flaps on top of her head. the moody dino felt the guilt catching up to her as she backs up, the slightest bit. she lowers her head, slight and reluctantly. "... my trainer will be here, soon." she says, lowering her head a bit. she begins to walk off. 

not without saying a soft 'sorry' with her head craned down, because the shame was catching up to her. 

@joseph

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[M] Send Help
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2019 7:30:14 GMT
Deleted Avatar
”Oh…okay then!”

There wasn’t much that could be done if one’s trainer was about to arrive. While the Yanma still felt sleighed he supposed that holding a grudge against one who could not do for themselves was beneath him and would let it go.

His own trainer would be arriving soon so it’d be best to get everything in order and be ready for his arrival. Hopefully, the dino’s trainer will teach them proper manners so something like this does not happen again. But there was always that worry that the trainer was at fault in the first place.

”Well just remember to be more careful from now on!” He’d call out before making his own way to where he’d meet his trainer.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
[M] Send Help
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2019 7:53:38 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 50 poke, a free evolution to the next evolution stage of your participating pokemon.
[break]
& @joseph