orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
i'll wreck this if i have to; tell me, what good would that do?
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
flash fire [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2019 1:53:30 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[attr="class","anotheronedark"]

tag
notes
<3

He's not usually one to venture inside of a mountain unless it's on Ranger business; he's physically fit thanks to his job, but that doesn't mean he likes being soaked in sweat thanks to the heat coming off the volcano. Absol, at least, seems to be faring better than he is. Then again, the Dark-type was native to the mountainous region near Fortree, so he supposed it was only the heat that would bother him here.

Orion stops to catch his breath, exhaling as he wipes his brow. He's starting to think he should have at least waited until dusk to start his trek. The volcanic cave was hot enough without the afternoon sun making things worse.

It's then that he sees another person, slightly obscured by the glare of the sun coming through the entrance. He can see only that it's a man, and he's too tired from the hike to be as prickly as usual. "If you're all the way up here, I imagine you're looking for something." Most people didn't go spelunking in this heat for the hell of it, and at a glance he didn't strike Orion as one of those hiker types. Then again, he'd been wrong before.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]color:#A490FF; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]color:#A490FF; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,784 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
flash fire [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2019 15:14:01 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

Originally he was here to deliver something, but that had been done—and god, if there was one route he detested taking it was this one. The Fiery Path.

The interior of the place was so hot it was a miracle it wasn’t adjoined to the rest of the pyroclastic interior of Mount Chimney—well, that was a vastly gross understatement. He didn’t know what had drawn him in, and so he decided to park his motorbike outside and look inside.

He’d been looking for a Litwick for a long time now with absolutely no luck, and nothing else to show for it. He wondered if he was going to be able to find something in the place today.

Immediately he regretted his decision less than thirty steps in. Stripping down his jacket, he quickly tied it to his waist and then fished out a towel, quickly wiping away the sweat that was starting to pour from him in buckets. Why was this place so Arceus-forsaken hot?!

Not to mention the heat haze made things really bad. He didn’t realize that his hair was wilting down from its spiked appearance as he ventured further inside.

LF > Litwick

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,646 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
flash fire [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2019 1:18:12 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD WHIRLIPEDE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / poison point[break]
iron defense / steamroller / rock climb / venoshock
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD LITWICK APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / flame body[break]
shadow ball / confuse ray / inferno / smog
[break][break]

close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
flash fire [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2019 8:24:00 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar

tag
notes
passing on both, get dat litwick ven <3

Orion leans against the wall of the cave and wipes sweat from his brow. Getting to Fallarbor without the ability to fly or ride on one of your Pokemon across the water was a chore; it was either brave this stupid cave or brave the desert, both of which he'd rather avoid. But he had business in the town, and duty called, so... ugh, here he was.

He pulls a bottle of Fresh Water from his bag and chugs it until its empty, reveling at the cool rush of water down his throat. It doesn't help much, but anything is welcome.

Unfortunately, he nearly chokes on his last sip as the cry of a Whirlepede rings out right next to him! Darn thing had somehow managed to sneak up on him while he was resting! Sputtering a little, he clutches at his throat and catches his breath.

"Ack," he coughs, and then notices the stranger isn't alone, either. "Hey, um... there's a Litwick — behind you." They're known for getting in close and sapping your energy, so he figures that it's polite to warn the man in case he hasn't noticed.

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,784 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
flash fire [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2019 11:22:25 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

Buckets of sweat continued to pour down Lars’s arms and face, which forced him to wring the towel that he’d been using to wipe himself down for the past five minutes to get it dry. Ugh, he really hated going through this place. Well, it was either this place or the ‘Great’ Desert, but he’d forgotten his desert goggles at home.

Shaking his bangs out of his eyes, he’d gotten lost in the haze of steam, and barely registered the voice that had cut through the gloom he was wandering in. The one thing that clicked in his head was the fact that he heard the name “Litwick” and he did a 180-turn so fast he almost crashed into the floating illumination.

“Oh… you’re bad news!” he coughed, quickly backpedaling and pulling out one of his two Pokéballs and sending out the companion within. A loud roar shook the cave, and he had to back away even more as he saw his Gyarados, Kali, unfurl herself from the beam of red light.

Ah, shit! He thought, sweating even more as the dual-type quickly Intimidated the Litwick, who was about to fire off a Shadow Ball. Wasting no time, the Gyarados roared loudly, before baring her fangs and sinking them down in a powerful Crunching gesture.

Flinching for a few moments, Lars could only watch in silence as the Litwick yelped as the Gyarados’s attack connected, before it reared back once more, spitting out the Litwick before quickly engulfing it with a powerful Waterfall attack. While it was no Hydro Pump, the water was more than enough to splash all over the place, drenching not only Lars, but the other man as well.

“Sorry!” he called over the torrent of water, watching as the Litwick’s fire went out—the cue for him to throw an empty Pokéball at the damned thing that almost killed him.

catching Litwick!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,646 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
flash fire [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2019 23:33:15 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD TYPHLOSION APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / blaze[break]
flame wheel / smokescreen / rollout / swift
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SIMISEAR APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / blaze[break]
flame burst / fury swipes / acrobatics / crunch
[break][break]

[break]
Lars caught the Litwick successfully!
close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
flash fire [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2019 15:16:02 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar

tag
notes
capture attempt on typhlosion!

Orion stumbles back several paces in alarm when a Gyarados suddenly appears in the not-exactly-massive tunnel, filling the space with its serpentine mass and intimidating both the Litwick and Orion alike. He presses himself against the wall and watches with wide eyes as the Gyarados lets out an ear-splitting roar that assaults his eardrums.

Holy shit.

He doesn't know this stranger enough to trust that the Gyarados will be kept under control, and so he stays in place and just hopes the sea serpent won't notice him as it focuses its efforts on the Litwick.

He doesn't see the WATERFALL coming.

It drenches him instantly, plastering clothes to limbs and hair to skin and — damnit, as if his day wasn't going poorly enough! He sputters and coughs and mops at his face with an equally soaked hand, slicking his wet hair back.

"Warning — woulda been — nice."

At least he's not dying of the heat any more.

Unfortunately, the Gyarados' watery assault seems to have attracted the attention of a couple fire-types that were pissed off their home was no longer as arid as it had been a moment ago. Orion fumbles a Pokeball as a Typhlosion advances on him, releasing — well, he'd meant to release Katas, but the Skuntank would do.

"Toxic, Sucker Punch!"

As the Typhlosion executes a ROLLOUT toward them, Orion dodges out of the way and Tiri takes the attack full on. It's only the first time the Pokemon's hit her in succession, and she shrugs off the blow with a snarl. Tiri takes advantage of the newfound opening to execute a SUCKER PUNCH, empowered by the damage she'd taken. Following her trainer's orders, she follows up with a burst of TOXIC gas. The wild Pokemon flinches back from the stench of the skunk — which Orion has covered his nose to ward off — and Orion takes advantage of this to throw a Pokeball.

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,784 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
flash fire [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2019 16:02:09 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

“Which is why I said sorry,” he called out through the suddenly thick fog that had risen up in the wake of the Waterfall drenching the entire place and cooling down the Fiery Path somewhat. Of course, the water that had colled down the place had agitated some more residents of the area, and then there it was.

He thought he saw a Typhlosion, but that was already under the capable hands of whoever he’d accidentally drenched, and so turned his attention to the weird-ass looking monkey that was headed his way, clearly not pleased with how the proceedings were being handled. A sudden Flame Burst came hurtling towards his Gyarados’s direction.

Lars didn’t even have to tell Kali to move, because another powerful surge of Waterfall was already coming from the dual-type’s direction, serving to drench the entire area once more—and then call up another wall of Arceus-damned fog as they drove the Simisear away back into hiding.

Well, the better for him to make his getaway from! Hopefully his accidental companion didn’t notice as another powerful blast of Waterfall shook the area, drenching practically everywhere they stood before Lars recalled the Gyarados and hightailed it out of the area as fast as he could.

He’d already been drenched twice and he didn’t want to repeat the experience. Ugh.

hard pass on the fire monkey lol

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
flash fire [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2019 0:22:06 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
YOU CAUGHT TYPHLOSION!

[attr="class","aname2"]
CONGRATULATIONS!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / blaze[break]
flame wheel / smokescreen / rollout / swift
[break][break]
[attr="class","reward"]congratulations!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 5 pokedollars, 1 infamy!
[BREAK]

[break][break]