Celestic Town
Hetero
Bakery errand girl
cadet
not ready to mingle
Single
10 height
10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
24 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rora2
ZAKURO MORINOZUKA
Straight up [mission]
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2019 6:25:24 GMT
ZAKURO MORINOZUKA Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","kimino"]
[attr="class","kimino2"]
[attr="class","kiminotop"]
VENUS

[attr="class","kiminotop2"]

I'M YOUR VENUS, I'M YOUR FIRE

[attr="class","kiminomid"]
[attr="class","kiminoleft"]
[attr="class","kiminoimg"]

[attr="class","kiminolyric"]

TOGETHER WITH ME

[attr="class","kiminolyric2"]

Mission

[attr="class","kiminothing"]

@open

[attr="class","kiminoright"]

It seemed that Pacifidlog town had quite the problem on its hands, building such a settlement atop a living creature was silly enough. Adding insult to injury they now were facing a sort of Atlantic like situation now that a hungry swarm of Mareanie had found their location. It was silly to think the lot of them would face such dangers because of the choice of location to build their town, however it was not Zakuro’s place to judge. No her only duty was to help the poor people survive the terror of losing their homes, no doubt it was going to be a bit of a pain trying to fight a horde of Mareanie. They were so quick under water that merely hoping to hit them was not going to be a viable strategy, perhaps her partner on this mission would already have a master plan to play. If not it was best she kept thinking of one until they arrived, though the devil seemed to have heard her thoughts. “ Hello Stranger” she called out to the person who had appeared.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[googlefont=Inconsolata]
[googlefont=Abril Fatface]
[newclass=.kimino]padding:9px;border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f9f9f9;width:552px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kimino2]border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kiminotop]text-transform:uppercase;color:#494949;font:45px Abril Fatface;line-height:40px;padding:35px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kiminotop2]text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffffff;background-color:#494949;font:11px Inconsolata;line-height:11px;letter-spacing:.5px;padding:15px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kiminomid]border-bottom:solid 5px #494949;margin-bottom:-1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kiminoleft]width:130px;padding:35px!important;vertical-align:top;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kiminoimg]margin:5px;height:100px;weight:100px;padding:8px;border-radius:100%;border:solid 2px #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kiminoimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kiminolyric]font:bold 20px Roboto;line-height:20px;letter-spacing:-1.5px;color:#494949;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;padding:10px 0px 5px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kiminolyric2]font:11px Inconsolata;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:justify;color:#ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kiminothing]margin-top:15px;background-color:#494949;color:#ffffff;font:11px Inconsolata;line-height:10px;padding:10px;text-transform:uppercase;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kiminothing a]color:#ffffff!important;font:11px Inconsolata;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kiminoright]padding:35px;font:10px Verdana;color:#595959;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kiminoright b, .kiminoright i]font:12px Inconsolata;color:#aaaaaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kiminoright i]font-style:italic;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
i'll wreck this if i have to; tell me, what good would that do?
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
Straight up [mission]
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2019 6:45:54 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[attr="class","anotheronedark"]

tag
notes
underwater combat with no water-types should be fun >)

Pacifidlog had always been one of Orion's favourite places to visit; there was a certain charm in the city that appeared to float above the waves, houses connected by wooden bridges not unlike the bridges in Fortree.

So when he'd heard that they were having a certain poisonous problem, he'd immediately jumped in with an offer to help. Uncomfortable as the Ranger might be working in a team with strangers, he cared more for the poor Corsola being preyed upon than protecting his own fragile anxieties. And so he found himself striding across a creaking bridge with his Espeon trotting beside him, eyes scanning the area for any sign of his mission partner.

She notices him first, and he turns to her with a forced smile — he's trying, at least. "You must be my partner, then."

He glances over the water and huffs. "Now, underwater battles aren't my specialty, but Delphi here is excellent at distant combat. Mareanie will find it hard to stand against her psychic attacks. If it looks dire, I've got the rest of my team to assist as well. What are you working with? Oh and — no need to stay strangers, I guess," he adds. It comes out a little stilted, but he presses on. "My name is Orion. You are...?"

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]color:#A490FF; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]color:#A490FF; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Vampire Rora

Doom
she/her/hers
seventeen
September 24
Celestic Town
Hetero
Bakery errand girl
cadet
not ready to mingle
Single
10 height
10 height
awards
24 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rora2
ZAKURO MORINOZUKA
Straight up [mission]
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2019 7:01:47 GMT
ZAKURO MORINOZUKA Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","kimino"]
[attr="class","kimino2"]
VENUS

TOGETHER WITH ME

Mission
Bear of Doom-beware
Panda of doom -pancham
TEDDY OF DOOM -TEDDIUSRAS

@open

Zakuro was not the type of creature who did well in social settings, not for fear of conversation however but mostly due to her blatant and blunt replies and failure to notice the obvious. Forced smiles and meaningless conversation to avoid the awkward silence would go unnoticed by her, instead she would continue on like normal as if fearing another human was actually possible. Heading tilting sideways she bounced her right arm up to mini salute her new partner, before dropping it back down to return to a normal position. “Delphi?” she questioned under her breath before realizing he had named his Pokemon as well. Unsure of which seemed to be this Delphi creatures, Zakuro nodded along as he spoke, noting to herself that he seemed like a rather long winded fellow. Though his speech had stopped if only to ask for her name and her team “Zakuro at your service” she told him while reaching to her side to release her Pokemon. Though she only had three currently, Zakuro felt like they were enough to do the job properly. “ Teddy, bear and panda aren’t much for swimming but I am sure we can manage some how” she told him confidently.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Inconsolata]
[newclass=.kimino]padding:9px;border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f9f9f9;width:552px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kimino2]border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kiminotop]text-transform:uppercase;color:#494949;font:45px Abril Fatface;line-height:40px;padding:35px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kiminotop2]text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffffff;background-color:#494949;font:11px Inconsolata;line-height:11px;letter-spacing:.5px;padding:15px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kiminomid]border-bottom:solid 5px #494949;margin-bottom:-1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kiminoleft]width:130px;padding:35px!important;vertical-align:top;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kiminoimg]margin:5px;height:100px;weight:100px;padding:8px;border-radius:100%;border:solid 2px #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kiminoimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kiminolyric]font:bold 20px Roboto;line-height:20px;letter-spacing:-1.5px;color:#494949;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;padding:10px 0px 5px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kiminolyric2]font:11px Inconsolata;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:justify;color:#ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kiminothing]margin-top:15px;background-color:#494949;color:#ffffff;font:11px Inconsolata;line-height:10px;padding:10px;text-transform:uppercase;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kiminothing a]color:#ffffff!important;font:11px Inconsolata;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kiminoright]padding:35px;font:10px Verdana;color:#595959;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kiminoright b, .kiminoright i]font:12px Inconsolata;color:#aaaaaa;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
Straight up [mission]
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2019 7:19:20 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar

tag
notes

Zakuro releases her own team and — okay, none of their Pokemon could swim, that was an interesting conundrum. But he'd come here with the intent to solve the problem with or without a partner, and he doesn't seem at all deterred by the prospect. Instead, he simply nods.

"I'm sure we can," he agrees.

He'd dressed for the occasion in lightweight, tight-fitting clothing that he didn't mind getting wet, and he only hesitates a moment before hopping over the side of the bridge and into the water. He produces a pair of swim goggles from a pocket of the travel bag he'd left on the bridge, then glances up at Zakuro.

"We'll try and split them up,"
he decides. "Take out as many as we can, drive the others in opposite directions so that it'll be hard for them to congregate again so quickly. I'll take left."

With that, he dives under the water, and hears a distorted splash as Delphi follows. The Espeon's been with him long enough that it's not her first time braving the ocean, and she paddles above where her trainer swims to wait for his cue.

As it turns out, the Mareanie aren't hard to spot. They hadn't been wrong to call this an infestation — there's several dozen of them at least. Orion comes up for air and nods to Delphi, tossing out Absol's Pokeball as well. Katas makes an irritated noise as he's instantly soaked, but listens when Orion orders, "Delphi, Psychic. Katas, Swords Dance, then Psycho Cut. You're gonna need to get in close, Katas; use Detect if they start giving you problems. Drive them off!"

He looks to Zakuro as his Pokemon carry out orders, wondering what she has planned.

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Vampire Rora

Doom
she/her/hers
seventeen
September 24
Celestic Town
Hetero
Bakery errand girl
cadet
not ready to mingle
Single
10 height
10 height
awards
24 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rora2
ZAKURO MORINOZUKA
Straight up [mission]
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2019 8:13:52 GMT
ZAKURO MORINOZUKA Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","kimino"]
[attr="class","kimino2"]
VENUS

TOGETHER WITH ME

Mission
Bear of Doom-beware
Panda of doom -pancham

It seemed her new friend had already thought of something well planned and had decided to take action on his own, splitting the two of them up was rather genius for this current situation. If they could make the swarm move to somewhere the Pokemon who couldn’t use water moves could access them, then taking them out wouldn’t be a problem. He gave her no time to contribute as he had suddenly launched himself off the side of the bridge with a splash, one of his Pokemon following after him. She watched with amusement as the two swam out before he called another Pokemon out before giving the two of them commands. Clapping her hands together in agreement, Zakuro attempted to remove the outer clothing she had worn to hide the rather clingy suit she had chosen to wear. Her attempts to be useful were proving to be all for not as the shirt she had chosen was now stuck, her Pokemon doing their best to help the matter thought their short statures did nothing to help. Finally with a stagger the poor thing was able to free herself from the confinement of her garments before turning to the right side of the bridge.

Thrusting her arm outwards she began her assault on the right side “Bear of doom Hammer arm to the left side, Teddy of doom slash to the right. Panda of doom whatever comes up from the water hit it with Sky uppercut. Will continue until our side is taken care of!”
she told them confidently

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Inconsolata]

close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
Straight up [mission]
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2019 8:31:51 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar

tag
notes

There's a bright flash of light on their side of the colony as Delphi's PSYCHIC energy connects with several Mareanie that have grouped up to surround a poor, quivering Corsola. Most of them drop immediately, but two survive to advance on Delphi with intent. Orion grips her Pokeball, ready to recall her in case she were in any real danger, but there's no need — suddenly Katas is out in front, utilizing a QUICK ATTACK to move faster under the water and shove back one of the attackers as pink-tipped claws handled the other with a PSYCHO CUT.

"Good work Katas!" There's something relaxed in Orion's tone when he praises his Pokemon, lacking the earlier stiffness when talking to another person. "All right, Delphi - use your Future Sight on that last one so it'll faint before it can get back to you!"

The red gem in Delphi's forehead begins to pulse softly, the light growing steadily stronger.

Trusting his Pokemon have their situation handled, he glances over to Zakuro and her team. Bears, all of them — they handle themselves well, he notes, and he gives Zakuro an appreciative nod when he catches her eye.

His expression shifts as he spots movement from the corner of his eye, under the water.

"Looks like they've got reinforcements coming in from the north! And — shit, there's a few Toxapex with 'em. We'll need to work together to take them out! We'll cover you!"

At their trainer's command, Delphi uses HELPING HAND to assist Teddy with taking out one of the aforementioned Pokemon, while Katas once again takes a front-line position with DETECT in order to shield the group from incoming attacks.

close tab

played by

Vampire Rora

Doom
she/her/hers
seventeen
September 24
Celestic Town
Hetero
Bakery errand girl
cadet
not ready to mingle
Single
10 height
10 height
awards
24 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rora2
ZAKURO MORINOZUKA
Straight up [mission]
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2019 4:57:09 GMT
ZAKURO MORINOZUKA Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","kimino"]
[attr="class","kimino2"]
VENUS

TOGETHER WITH ME

Mission
Bear of Doom-beware
Panda of doom -pancham

She could hear Orion giving command after command to his Pokemon as effortlessly as the wind, it was rather curious to listen to another person work so diligently. Zakuro was no slough either and the four of them continued their sure fired method of ridding the seas of Mareanie. It was a slower process then what Orion’s team had accomplished but well bear fur was kinda stinky when wet, not that she would ever tell her doom patrol that. They were sensitivity little guys after all and she didn’t want to accidentally hurt their feelings. With a quick peek over her shoulder she was greeted by Orion’s stare, nods to each other and it seemed that the work was done. That was what she had hopped for until Orion’s call from behind her, turning to scope out the approaching reinforcements. It seemed the Mareanie were not going to go down without a fight, with a smile upon her face “Doom Doom’s” she called, her Pokemon retreating from the right side and making their way towards the left to take first strike against their new targets. “Teddy THRASH” with his quick feet ability, Teddy of doom was able to strike the water quickly in different locations in order to bring the Mareanie and toxapex out of the water. “Bear BIND the Toxapex together!” hopefully he would be able to catch all of them, “Panda COMET PUNCH” this would take out some of the Mareanie.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Inconsolata]

close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
Straight up [mission]
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2019 6:50:02 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar

tag
notes

Orion watched, tense but displaying rapt interest as he watched the other battle. Ill-equipped as her bears might have been for the water, Zakuro handles the situation well. It's not long before there are Pokemon being scooped out of the water like unfortunate Magikarp only to be bound in place by the girl's team.

With her HELPING HAND, Delphi picks up one of the squirming Toxapex in her jaws — making a face at the apparent taste — and holds it in place so that the bear Pokemon would have an easier time with its BIND.

Katas leaps in front of one one of its limbs as it attempts to perform a TOXIC JAB on its captor, the Absol blocking the move with a DETECT. Another QUICK ATTACK gets him safely out of the range of a second flailing appendage, the Dark-type bearing his teeth in a snarl.

It would seem, however, that the teamwork of the duo was paying off. What few Mareanie were left undisturbed by the combined efforts of the bears seemed to sense their defeat and quickly scattered, swimming off with some speed, and the Toxapex couldn't do much but squirm and snap. Orion's swam up to the side of a wooden platform by now, pulling himself up and out of the water to sit on the side. He's soaked through, hair plastered to his forehead and dripping into his eyes, but his spirits are high in their victory.

"We take these two out," he gestures to the Toxapex, "and they're not likely to be a problem for at least a little while. I'd wager they head the colony — or... whatever a group of them is called. I'll handle one, you finish off the other?"

close tab

played by

Vampire Rora

Doom
she/her/hers
seventeen
September 24
Celestic Town
Hetero
Bakery errand girl
cadet
not ready to mingle
Single
10 height
10 height
awards
24 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rora2
ZAKURO MORINOZUKA
Straight up [mission]
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2019 8:01:45 GMT
ZAKURO MORINOZUKA Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","kimino"]
[attr="class","kimino2"]
VENUS

TOGETHER WITH ME

Mission
Bear of Doom-beware
Panda of doom -pancham

Zakuro couldn’t help but feel a bit confident now that her efforts had paid of swimmingly she chuckled to her own inside joke, despite the teams untrained resources for dealing with water types it seemed that they had managed to outsmart this group of bad guys! The two had worked together flawlessly to eliminate the threat and without anyone getting hurt to boot. From her vantage point Zakuro could see that the few remaining Mareanie that were left had started to retreat from the area, their advances in cutting down the swarms forces has left the weaker ones who had remained in back to fearful to try and attempt anything on their own. Zakuro decided that continuing the strategy they had been working on thus far was about the best way to make sure they at least caught any of the ones with fighting spirit left.

She glanced down at Orion who had now removed himself from the water, if they could take out the one controlling the swarm of Toxapex the whole group would be lost without direction. At least until another leader were to take the lot into its group “good idea if they lose their leader the rest of them will just act normally, are you ready for some target practice?” she questioned before giving a signal to bear who tossed the group he had bound into the air. “Teddy FURY SWIPES” she called out quickly as Teddy quickly attacked the Toxapex, Zakuro recalled Bear and Panda while Teddy finished up his attack. “ shouldn’t have any more issues with the lot of them I think” she smiled, dusting her hands off together with a triumphant look upon her face.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Inconsolata]

close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
Straight up [mission]
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2019 8:16:31 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar

tag
notes

Zakuro recalls two of her Pokemon and Orion takes that cue to rescue his Absol from the misery of the ocean. Delphi pulls herself out of the water next to him, looking not unlike a drowned cat. She shakes herself more like a dog, spattering Orion with droplets, then sets to lapping at her drenched fur to set it back in place.

"Don't relax yet," Orion cautions. She looks up at him and blinks large purple eyes. "I want you to assist with one last blast of Psychic, and then you can focus on preening."

He swears the huff she gives him in response is almost sassy, but the Espeon gets to her feet and narrows her eyes at the bound Toxapex currently being shredded by the Teddiursa's sharp claws. Delphi's forked tail lashes once, twice; the gem glows with PSYCHIC energy, and the mental assault is enough to finish off the second of the pair just as the bear cleaned up the first.

Delphi gives her trainer a pointed look, and Orion smiles at her as he pulls a towel from the travel bag and wraps it around her. "Good work, Del."

He looks to Zakuro, then, and his lips twitch into the ghost of a smile. "Indeed," he agrees, standing to stretch his limbs and slick back his damp hair. "Was good working with you." He lifts his hand in a wave, then starts toward the small array of docks where he'd first arrived.