avery's plotter

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
avery's plotter
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2019 16:20:23 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Montserrat:800|Poppins:600|Roboto:400,400i,700,700i]

[newclass=.punkidishonest]width: 500px; min-height: 400px; padding-bottom: 25px; margin: auto; background: #212121; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkidishonest .t]height: 150px; width: 500px; padding-right: 1px; background: url('https://i.ibb.co/5cJhtns/averyplotter.png'); clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0, 100% 115px, 0 100%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkidishonest .t .overlay]height: 150px; background: #dea02c; opacity: 0.9; position: absolute; width: 500px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkidishonest .t .overlay div]position: absolute; margin: -10px; width: 520px; height: 170px; font-family: Montserrat; font-weight: 800; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.1); font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-align: justify; letter-spacing: -2px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkidishonest .avvie]width: 100px; height: 100px; border: 20px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 50%; background: url('http://storage.proboards.com/6977923/avatar/jiRyJHElKlaqzLAaMelP.jpg'); position: absolute; margin-left: 180px; margin-top: -80px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkidishonest .t .circle]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 170px; padding: 5px; border: 6px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.3); border-left-color: transparent; border-right-color: transparent; border-radius: 50%; margin-left: 155px; margin-top: 44px; animation: punkidishonestoutercircle 15s linear infinite;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkidishonest .t .circle div]width: 164px; height: 164px; border: 3px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.3); border-radius: 50%; border-top-color: transparent; border-bottom-color: transparent; animation: punkidishonestinnercircle 6s linear infinite; } @keyframes punkidishonestoutercircle { 0% { transform: rotate(0deg); } 100% { transform: rotate(360deg); } } @keyframes punkidishonestinnercircle { 0% { transform: rotate(0deg); } 100% { transform: rotate(-360deg); }[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkidishonest .charname]text-align: center; margin-top: 60px; font-size: 35px; line-height: 35px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #dea02c; font-family: Montserrat; font-weight: 800; letter-spacing: -2px; text-shadow: 1px 1px #1a1a1a, -1px 1px #1a1a1a, 1px -1px #1a1a1a, -1px -1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkidishonest .lyrics]text-align: center; font-size: 12px; line-height: 30px; background: #dea02c; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; margin: 20px 0; font-family: Poppins; font-weight: 600; color: #ffffff;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkidishonest .accent]margin: 0 150px; height: 1px; background: #1a1a1a; margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkidishonest .block]margin: 0 25px; background: #262626; border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; padding: 15px; min-height: 18px; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: #999999; font-family: Roboto; text-align: justify; }
.punkidishonest .block b { font-size: 12px; color: #999999;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkidishonest .block i]font-size: 12px; color: #dea02c; font-weight: 700;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkidishonestcredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; font-size: 11px; line-height: 25px; text-align: right; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: Roboto; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: bold; color: #646464;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkidishonestcredit a]font: inherit; font-size: inherit; color: #dea02c; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkidishonestcredit a:hover]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkidishonest]
[attr=class,t]
[attr=class,overlay]

THE WORLD IS CALLING OUT YOUR NAME, BEGGING YOU TO FIGHT. PICK YOURSELF UP, 'CAUSE LEGENDS NEVER DIE

[attr=class,circle]

[attr=class,avvie]

[attr=class,charname]
AVERY COLLINS

[attr=class,accent]

[attr=class,block]
Avery has lived in Hoenn her entire life, and, while not enduring the easiest life as a result of exhaustingly busy and forgetful parenting, she hasn't let those negative memories hold her back. She took up a hobby in assisting her grandparents with the upkeep of their daycare in Fortree city and has since found her passion for looking after baby Pokemon. [break][break]

Once the business grew, and after the repeated encouraging and demanding of her parents, Avery helped relocate the 'Collins Family Daycare' from Fortree to Lilycove to improve business. Since moving, she has found great respect and pride in her day to day routine. Most recently, she participated in a honey-gathering contest and was visited by the mythical Pokemon Shaymin. The Pokemon found kinship with her and she became their avatar. [break][break]

Her life goal is to settle down and raise a family, but more importantly to raise a family in a world without war or fear. Rocket's influence on the world has been a negative one. The headlines read disaster, the council have been quiet since the New Years fiasco, and she finds herself more and more scared of what might come next, of what will come next. [break][break]

She's never been a fighter, she's never wanted to. But the inevitable is coming and she feels powerless to stop it, unsure how she can continue to put up a front that she won't fight for what she believes is right. While she isn't the regions first form of defense, she is one of their citizens. She has the power of a voice, the power of a choice. Is the right one to fight back? Is fighting, is a war, what this region really needs to come back?[break][break]

Will she have to fight in order to not fight? Naivety doesn't look good on you, Avery.

[attr=class,lyrics]
who am i to you (friends)

[attr=class,block]
Avery is a kind-hearted young woman. She strives to be polite and considerate of others and bends over backwards to ensure that her clients are comfortable and satisfied. As such, she can often be misinterpreted as weak-willed or simple-minded; a doormat personality. She is not, however, without her temper. Avery is a tride and true pacifist, and the recent influx of crime and violence has turned her stomach. She refuses to participate in violence and war. She herself is quite strong-willed when it comes to what she believes in. Friendship comes easily to her as she is not the type to assume or immediately detect darkness in anyone.

[attr=class,lyrics]
if i'm no-one to myself (enemies)

[attr=class,block]
Avery's lack of incentive to fight and defend herself by way of battling or violence could be problematic for her. She is generally not unlikable unless you find adorable politeness and kindness detestable. Avery would not be conscious of others dislike of her, but she does notice that she feels nauseous or ill when she's being lied to. She has recently become acutely aware of emotions and intentions, not that it has any real sway in how she views a person. Everyone has their faults, no one is perfect and she understands this. As long as you can respect her pacifism and desire to protect all living things, she will get along splendidly with you.

[attr=class,lyrics]
something something (lovers)

[attr=class,block]
The woman is utterly oblivious to signs of affection. She's never found that she's had time to properly go out and court or be courted by another individual, and as such has never had the time to get to know anyone well enough to fall in love. She's not the type to be attracted to you physically and indulge herself, she's the type to wait for someone to approach her and confess. Even then, she must fall in love with your personality and your ideals before all else.

[attr=class,lyrics]
available missions

[attr=class,punkidishonestcredit]
template by punki
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
avery's plotter
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2019 9:43:17 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

Can I send Remiel to study her? Just, like, shadow her for a day. A day in the life of Avery. He's wholly interested in the human condition, the development of behavior, and other stuff like that. He's also interested in Pokémon. So I could certainly see him conducting some research into daycare centers. As the day I'm proposing goes on, however, the ugliness in his heart and his lust for power gets exposed little by little. I imagine he'll end up proving to be rather repulsive to Avery, at least in a moral sense. Has she experienced much of that yet? Whether she tries to turn him to the light or not, I'd love to explore their duality.  

Lmk if you'd like to explore that or any other ideas!
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
avery's plotter
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2019 16:37:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Um?? Yes I love this idea. Avery hasnt yet experienced much in the sense of people she doesnt prefer to be around, so it will be interesting to see how she gets along with Remiel. Honestly I'm not even sure she would dislike him? It would take a lot I think, shes a very accepting and kind person.

Being the avatar of shaymin, however, she will have some inkling as to when hes lying or being dishonest with her. Itll make her feel sick, though she hasnt yet figured out what being sick means when it comes to the honesty of people, if that makes sense.

Anyway, I'm really invested in this idea!

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
avery's plotter
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2019 20:52:23 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

Woo! I love when things come together haha. I think there are definitely some parts of Remiel that make him redeemable, and I'd love to see whether or not it's enough for Avery to see him as anything else but a severely flawed human being. One of those redeeming factors is that, most of the time, he won't lie about who he is or what he stands for. He'll keep his association with Rocket a secret if asked, for some reason, but he's very open about his wants and his moral standing on things. Whether this is a plus for Avery, or whether the content of his honesty makes her sick, is something I'd definitely love to explore!

Since this is your daycare/setting, would you mind starting the thread? I'll make a reply ASAP with Remy walking in to begin the day! 
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
avery's plotter
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2019 23:31:41 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Yes absolutely I can start! I'll tag you when it's up. Meanwhile, what exactly did you want the scenario to be? Has Remy approached her at her daycare with the vocalized intent to shadow her? What was his blatant reasoning? I'll start it as if theyd previously met if you'd like, or we can just figure all of that out as we go?

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
avery's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2020 7:13:41 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

Oh! Sorry, I didn't get this tag for some reason! I saw your post and I love it! I imagine most (if not all) of the propositioning and planning was done through e-mails/letters. More than likely from Remiel himself, with a stamp of approval from the Devon Corporation. When he walks through those doors, this will be the first time they're meeting in person. I'll have him go into some detail about his purpose there and everything, too.