orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
i'll wreck this if i have to; tell me, what good would that do?
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
cemetery weather [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2019 14:55:32 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[attr="class","anotheronedark"]

tag
notes
<3

There's something solemn about the mountain that rises in the distance, its peak vanishing into a layer of clouds. Perhaps it's because Orion knows it's where the souls of dead Pokemon are laid to rest; where their trainers can mourn their passing. Perhaps its simply because the existence of the cemetery draws ghosts to the area like moths to the flame. Whatever the case, the ranger spares it a respectful glance as he pauses on the winding path of route 121.

Beside him, an Espeon grooms herself — seemingly indifferent to the world around her — and Orion's Litwick hovers ominously at shoulder-height. It's candle is, thankfully, unlit.

It's dark outside, but the moon provides enough light to see that he's alone... until he isn't. He wonders if the girl has come from the burial grounds, or if she's simply a trainer out for a walk. He won't ask. It's too personal a question for strangers, he thinks.

What he does say, however, is a simple: "Looking for anything in particular?"

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]color:#A490FF; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]color:#A490FF; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
cemetery weather [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2019 0:44:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[googlefont=Fira+Sans|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","firedand1"]
BORN WITHOUT BLOOM -♕-
The stellar decalcomania of stars coated the sky among the seaside mountainous route, holding the cosmos close to its path as it wound about in green colors. Evangeline found herself frequently staring at the stars from the back of her Metagross as he flew across the skies- it was marvelous watching the stars drift past over the clouds, sampling the flux of the lunar soundwaves on her music set with each passing second. Beginning descent, Chloroform would slowly produce their contracted legs and meet them with the grassy terrain, leaving nothing but a few spikey prints in the mud. Being an extra-large version of its species, the Metagross was capable of fitting her entire musical production set on its flat top alongside a blanket for their trainer to sit upon, almost as a portable music machine. It was strange to the Hex Angel how technology had advanced so far for those in her caliber in the music industry, and how much she had been surrounded by the bright screens of the future era.

Gliding down from the top of the metallic being, the pink-haired professor would fasten her items into her bag and begin to advance down the route- the moonlight almost made her appear as if she had been as white as snow, but with extremely clear blue eyes and red eyeshadow. From the falling of leaves and the breaks in the wind she could tell that she was not alone, but could not spot a single soul anywhere in front of her; perhaps a Pokemon was lurking in the trees that stretched across the edges of the road, which would make for an interesting encounter.

Exhaling smoke from her lungs was something that made the night feel more complete, especially when it got cold. The wind would begin to pick up slightly and cause goosebumps to appear on Evangeline's arms, which would develop her body into a feeling of chills; turning around to pick up the blanket from the Pokemon's back, she would realize that another trainer looked to be walking down the route toward her, as if he were also on a stroll in the same direction. Wrapping the soft fur around her body as the passerby began to turn from a silhouette into actuality, she would fasten it around her with a button and bow in a greeting, leaning her body against the side of her modified steel and psychic type.

In the shadow of the mountains, the individual appeared to have darker hair and pale skin similar to the hex angel's, along with a similar demeanor. "Honestly, just a quiet clear field under the stars," she would say in response to his question, her cerulean eyes glistening in comparison to her angelic glint, "one of my fairies happen to enjoy the night's light shows quite a bit, and being around the mountain's base clears my mind." The Metagross that stood behind its trainer appeared to come forward to meet her side, allowing her hand to meet its surface to lean upon once more. "Oh, I'm Evangeline by the way," she would smile as the moon would begin to reach higher into the sky, "but you may have seen me around under my stage name, Hex Angel. What's yours?"

wc: 546
tag(s):
note(s): :)

THEY CUT YOU FROM THE STEM
dandy ♫

[newclass=.firedand1]width:450px;border:1px solid #555;padding:10px;[/newclass][newclass=.firedand1 b]color:#f5a098;font-family:playfair display;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
cemetery weather [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2019 0:51:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD PHANTUMP APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / frisk[break]
will-o-wisp / leech seed / feint attack / horn leech
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD FROSLASS APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / snow cloak[break]
ominous wind / wake-up slap / confuse ray / shadow ball
[break][break]

close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
i'll wreck this if i have to; tell me, what good would that do?
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
cemetery weather [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2019 10:12:44 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[attr="class","anotheronedark"]

tag
notes
passing on both even though phantump is a cutie

He hadn't acknowledged the Metagross as more than a looming shape in the darkness at first. Giving it a second glance, he notices a peculiar set-up arrayed upon its expansive back; it's bigger than any Metagross he's seen before, though he hasn't seen enough to recognize the rarity of such a specimen. He's more preoccupied with the novelty of the whole thing, wondering just why someone would burden their Pokemon with such an assortment of equipment.

The Metagross, at least, doesn't appear unhappy, but it's always been hard to tell with them. He'd wanted one for some time, but they were rare.

She seems under the impression that he might have heard of her, and he thinks for a second before shaking his head. "Can't say I have." He's not one to keep up with public figures, at least so far as musicians were concerned. He assumes she's some kind of musician from her setup, perhaps a DJ or a producer of some kind.

She asks for his name. "Orion."

The familiar, hollow wail of a Phantump turns his gaze away from the girl. It's not alone, accompanied by another familiar Ghost-type. He considers the pair for a moment, eyeing the Phantump in particular. He'd heard tale that their spirits were often those of children, and he fancies that it looks a bit frightened as it takes shelter near the treeline. "It's okay," he soothes. "I'm not going to hurt you."

He lifts his hands as if to prove as much.

He can't speak for the other trainer, though. He looks at her, expectant. What sort of person will she prove herself to be, then?

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]color:#A490FF; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]color:#A490FF; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]