340 posts
anya fowl DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anya
anya fowl
happenstance [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2019 17:55:10 GMT
anya fowl Avatar
[attr="class","anyapost"]there is a protectiveness she does not understand. there is a need deep inside of her to protect this woman. she is a hazy reflection of herself, in younger days, though she does not remember. the memory fades, frustratingly so, as she tries to focus on it. 

there have always been gaps. and they have always been easily forgotten.

but she is no sword and shield. anya only knows an anger that she very rarely lets best her. it rumbles now, quietly, like the warning growl of a startled cat. 

"is it home?" she blinks. she knows the present, knows her no fucks given, take what you are owed, slaughter those that may stand in your way attitude now. but she does not remember the birth of this woman, the becoming of who she is. cages are a warped and twisted threat, a once was that she can't remember. 

"he has less hold on you than you might think." fear. that's what rules her; that's what has her under his thumb. but if she can't see it for herself, then anya can't help her. 

so that's all she says about the matter. 

x x x
@bean2
[newclass=.anyapost]font:10px calibri;[/newclass]
[newclass=.anyapost i]color:#861a1e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.anyapost b]color:#861a1e;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
happenstance [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2019 4:43:45 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","grabod"]
[attr="class","gra"]
[attr="class","grawords"]
[attr="class","gratag"]

So, clearly Anya has heard more than just whispers of her name, as she takes a stab in a very narrow hallway to Eden's heart. Eden turns her head to stare at her, rolling the pokeballs of her pokemon around in her fingers.
[break][break]
"I'll take care of it." She says, quiet. Determined. Because when it becomes someone else's business - when someone else knows - it becomes unbearable.
[break][break]
They reach the fork in the road, and Eden turns away, heading in the opposite direction - towards home. "Goodbye. Nice seeing you." Eden doesn't even hazard a glance back to Anya as she walks away.

[attr="class","grapokes"]

[newclass=.grabod] background: #2e2e2e; width:300px; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]

[newclass=.gra] margin-top: 40px; width: 300px; text-align: justify; font-family: 'roboto'; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/2gq2C65/black-thread.png); padding-right:50px; background-color: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.grawords] padding: 30px; background: #202020; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; line-height: 16px; border-radius: 2px; border-right: solid 4px #2e2e2e; [/newclass]
[newclass=.grawords b] color: #765D75; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.grapokes] text-align: center; width:300px; margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -20px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.gratag] padding: 0px; text-align: right; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-top: -20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gratag a] font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass]