340 posts
anya fowl DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anya
anya fowl
happenstance [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2019 16:00:50 GMT
anya fowl Avatar
[attr="class","anyapost"]molly fouller is a simple trainer with simple tastes. she owns a small storefront in lilycove where she sells evolutionary stones alongside glittering gems and minerals. a wall in her store is dedicated to her artwork--she paints in mostly oil. 

but molly fouller is as afflicted by wanderlust as any sane person, and so she closed up her shop for the weekend and took off to the mainland. 

anya has just finished dropping off and picking up some important goods she needs for her lab. the truth is hidden in plain sight and yet silly little fools fall for her soft smile, the innocence in her dead, dead eyes. 

shiva and kain are beside her, preparing for a hunt. she wants to blow off a bit more steam for them before she tucks them away in their respective pokeballs for the journey back home. 

@bean2
[newclass=.anyapost]font:10px calibri;[/newclass]
[newclass=.anyapost i]color:#861a1e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.anyapost b]color:#861a1e;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
happenstance [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2019 2:10:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","grabod"]
[attr="class","gra"]
[attr="class","grawords"]
[attr="class","gratag"]

Eden's hands are tucked inside her jacket, fingertips cold. She hates the cold weather. She hates the winter. She hates everything about the winter months, and the holidays.
[break][break]
Needless to say, she's not in the greatest of spirits.
[break][break]
Still pulls her phone out to shoot a couple of cute, quirky texts, though. Knox's name pops up in her inbox, and she locks her phone. Maybe it was a little shitty to curve his attempts, but she was still hurt - still healing. The bruises had faded, but the emotions left behind were laying there, skin-deep, festering and waiting to burst.
[break][break]
Her distraction leads her to trip over a root on the path, her hands not fast enough to brace herself as she falls directly onto her face.
[break][break]
Right in front of Anya Fowl.

[attr="class","grapokes"]

[newclass=.grabod] background: #2e2e2e; width:300px; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]

[newclass=.gra] margin-top: 40px; width: 300px; text-align: justify; font-family: 'roboto'; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/2gq2C65/black-thread.png); padding-right:50px; background-color: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.grawords] padding: 30px; background: #202020; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; line-height: 16px; border-radius: 2px; border-right: solid 4px #2e2e2e; [/newclass]
[newclass=.grawords b] color: #765D75; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.grapokes] text-align: center; width:300px; margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -20px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.gratag] padding: 0px; text-align: right; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-top: -20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gratag a] font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

molly
she/her
october 16
elsewhere
pansexual / aro
functioning sociopath
<redacted>
snake-eyed with a sly smile
awards
340 posts
anya fowl DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anya
anya fowl
happenstance [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2019 2:19:59 GMT
anya fowl Avatar
[attr="class","anyapost"]fate has a funny way of bringing people together. she doesn't often question her belief in the reality of coincidence, but it slaps her in the face when she comes nearly toe to toe with eden hadley. 

the woman stops short, surprised, and looks down at her two lions. neither of them had warned her of the woman's approach. 

but, then again, they were more invested with the sights and smells around them and would rather stretch their legs than work on sentry duty as commanded. 

when she pauses, shiva whines and anya dismisses the both of them with a wave of her hand. they lope off into the wilderness and disappear, leaving the two women by themselves. 

anya tilts her head. "it's been a bit, miss hadley. walk with me, will you?"

@bean2
[newclass=.anyapost b]color:#861a1e;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
happenstance [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2019 2:27:57 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","grabod"]
[attr="class","gra"]
[attr="class","gratag"]

Eden smiles softly and scrambles to her feet, eyes wide as Anya approaches her, brushing the dirt and grime off of herself, before gesturing to the direction Anya was heading. "Sure! Let's - Let's go." She turns and twists in that direction, heading off, but slowing her steps so Anya could match pace.
[break][break]
Beside her on the other side, Hecate crawls from the bushes and peeks at Anya from around Eden's legs. If gems could look like that one meme where the puppet is staring and then looks away when it's been looked at, that's the type of face Hecate makes at Anya. She's scary and amazing to the little gremlin!

[newclass=.grabod] background: #2e2e2e; width:300px; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]

[newclass=.gra] margin-top: 40px; width: 300px; text-align: justify; font-family: 'roboto'; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/2gq2C65/black-thread.png); padding-right:50px; background-color: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.grawords] padding: 30px; background: #202020; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; line-height: 16px; border-radius: 2px; border-right: solid 4px #2e2e2e; [/newclass]

[newclass=.grapokes] text-align: center; width:300px; margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -20px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.gratag] padding: 0px; text-align: right; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-top: -20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gratag a] font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,747 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
happenstance [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2019 4:07:27 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SANDILE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / anger point[break]
earthquake / sand attack / crunch / foul play / me first
[break][break]

& @bean2

[break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD DEWPIDER APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / water bubble[break]
spider web / infestation / liquidation / aqua ring / aurora beam
[break][break]

& @bean2

close tab

played by

crow

molly
she/her
october 16
elsewhere
pansexual / aro
functioning sociopath
<redacted>
awards
340 posts
anya fowl DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anya
anya fowl
happenstance [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2019 23:04:21 GMT
anya fowl Avatar
[attr="class","anyapost"]in shiva and kain's absence, there is no one to defend them from wild pokemon that happen across the trails near verdanturf. so she allows another of her cats to stretch his legs. 

the luxray stretches lithely as he's released from his ball. his tail flicks, pupils widening as he spies eden's sableye watching them from the underbrush. he stalks towards it, about to pounce, but then his ears flick. head cocks, he rumbles a meow above them. 

anya glances up. a dewpider spins a web as it circles down towards them. mitka's fur rises on his hackles, low hiss whining through his teeth. his intimidation sends the spider scuttling back upwards and into the trees, leaving the two women to continue walking in peace. 

"you've been busy since our last excursion. i'm rarely around my peers and yet i've heard your name once or twice." her tone doesn't denote any pride, nor curiosity. she simply states facts and watches the woman's reaction with a disinterested gaze. 

@bean2
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
happenstance [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2019 19:53:24 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","grabod"]
[attr="class","gra"]
[attr="class","gratag"]

As Anya's shinx takes care of the spider pokemon, Eden glances around and quietly continues down the path, watching as Hecate disappears into the bushes. She's hears a loud "thunk!" as Hecate's head collides with something, a bit of a scrap, and then - a little sandile skitters away across the path, a big red welt forming on it's forehead. Eden chuckles, looking down at Hecate as she emerges from the bushes, looking chuffed with herself.
[break][break]
When Anya speaks, Eden perks up and glances over at her. "You have?" She squints, suspicious of who would speak about her. "From...?" Curiosity gets the better of her. Maybe Knox? Ollie? Blake..? Her cheeks flush. August?

close tab

played by

crow

molly
she/her
october 16
elsewhere
pansexual / aro
functioning sociopath
<redacted>
awards
340 posts
anya fowl DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anya
anya fowl
happenstance [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2019 21:05:59 GMT
anya fowl Avatar
[attr="class","anyapost"]there are higher-ups that are starting to take notice of her. if the girl wanted, she could probably gun for an admin position. though anya does not relay this information to her; some might call it caring. 

she frowns, slightly. "you're blushing like a child," she says. mitka twines around anya's legs, purring loudly. the cat is oft a secondary companion, as it still hasn't learned the same reserved discipline that anya prefers from her cats. 

so she orders it to walk by the fringes. "you'll do well to learn some discipline when it comes to your body language." she side-eyes as she drops another pokeball. 

locke emerges. the guard dog noses at her hand affectionately, but when she doesn't respond, he shakes out his fur and trots at her side. ears prick at the sounds around them and the pads of his paws glow softly with a black and purple hue, nasty plot heightening any attack in retaliation that might come their way. 

"it was simply a comment on your prowess and nothing more. you've been working hard."

@bean2
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
happenstance [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2019 0:08:43 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","grabod"]
[attr="class","gra"]
[attr="class","gratag"]

Ah, right. It had just been an observation. Eden looks around, her nose wrinkling. There were a few pokemon that seem to want to breach her personal bubble. She pulls out a recently obtained pokeball, and clicks the button on the face of it.
[break][break]
Out flies a pretty Masquerain, although it's attitude was anything but. It's intimidate should keep some pokemon away - at least for now. Eden glances up to Anya again and shrugs her shoulders. Yeah, why would anyone talk about her, anyway? She licks her lips, because part of her had wished someone was. But then she realizes that... She doesn't particularly want her name known with the deeds she's been doing.
[break][break]
"Yes, I have been." And just like that, her wall goes up. Because Anya was already ruthless by calling her a blushing child, she didn't need any more insults. Not today. "Noted." She turns to curve down the pathway, her feet finding the ground a little more solidly.

close tab

played by

crow

molly
she/her
october 16
elsewhere
pansexual / aro
functioning sociopath
<redacted>
awards
340 posts
anya fowl DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anya
anya fowl
happenstance [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2019 3:27:02 GMT
anya fowl Avatar
[attr="class","anyapost"]the truth is that she hasn't cared to learn the names of those that have brought her into conversation. and it's not just her. she might not have cared about the mouths her surname is spoken, but she's listened to the manner in which it's said. 

usually snarkily, with a brutish comment about how she's stuck under her father's finger. 

which is what prompted her to listen all the more closely. and to learn that she is envied by her colleagues, by the strength she carries in her palms. that some think her an ice queen, untouched by the dark mark scarred across her name, her skin. 

and as if to prove her right, the emotions bleed from her face, gather from her spine. anya does not show that she notices the difference. 

"what are your ambitions, darling? and i'm not just talking in the company."

@bean2
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,747 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
happenstance [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2019 4:17:49 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD ABSOL APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / justified[break]
pursuit / night slash / detect / razor wind / play rough
[break][break]

& @bean2

[break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD YANMEGA APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / frisk[break]
bug buzz / detect / u-turn / ancient power
[break][break]

& @bean2

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
happenstance [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2019 5:56:46 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","grabod"]
[attr="class","gra"]
[attr="class","gratag"]

Eden blinks slowly, her eyes scanning over the surrounding area. Hecate is meandering around the leaves of the bushes, when she hears something rustling around. "Foul play." Eden says quietly, and Hecate leaps into the bushes.
[break][break]
When she emerges, she's dragging an absol by the leg behind her. Eden nods and opens a pokeball, tossing it at the absol. When it disappears, Eden looks up to Anya. Her eyes are glazed, almost dead.
[break][break]
"I want to be free." She says quietly, before continuing. "That's all I've got for now."
[break][break]
Catching Absol.

close tab

played by

crow

molly
she/her
october 16
elsewhere
pansexual / aro
functioning sociopath
<redacted>
awards
340 posts
anya fowl DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anya
anya fowl
happenstance [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2019 18:05:52 GMT
anya fowl Avatar
[attr="class","anyapost"]mitka stalks along the outer ring of trees, ears perked. he follows after hecate. the scent of the absol reaches his nose, but he allows the sableye to do the dirty work for him, not wanting anymore scolding from his trainer. 

locke, meanwhile, has sights on a dragonfly darting in the trees above them. the dog can only assume from its incessant beeping that it's preparing an attack for walking near its territory. when it dives, body glowing with a soft green light, locke retaliates. fire-slicked fangs bite into the bug's exoskeleton, crunching hard. 

the hissing and spitting sounds that come from the bug are irritating and alarming and anya responds by throwing a ball out at it, though not before locke releases a torrent of flame from his mouth to silence the thing. 

a shiver goes up the woman's spine, though it's at the girl's words. hazy memories swirl and then dissipate, but something haunting lingers in the back of her mind. 

"from what, little bird?" what has you caged?

catching yanmega
@bean2
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
happenstance [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2019 18:23:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","grabod"]
[attr="class","gra"]
[attr="class","gratag"]

Eden licks her lips and stares ahead, listening to the world around them. She’s quiet for a moment, even after Anya poses her question. Lately, she’s been opening up, talking more about what her father does. What her mother does and ignores. She shrugs.
[break][break]
"If you’ve heard my name, then you’ve probably heard about my father. I’m not the only Hadley who’s noteworthy in our organization." She sighs through her nose and shrugs again. "I have to go home soon. I’ve been putting it off."
[break][break]
Mostly because even though he’s offered, she can’t put August in that position. Her eyes look forward, dead. She won’t put him in that position...

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga