[attr="class","ion-android-home"] SOOTOPOLIS

[attr="class","ion-android-attach"] DRAGON

[attr="class","ion-waterdrop"] HEADSTRONG

[attr="class","ion-leaf"] LOYAL

[attr="class","ion-planet"] JUST

[attr="class","knucklesohnoright"]
[attr="class","knucklesohnoright2"]

L E A G U E[break][break]
she is governed by her own morality. she allies herself with what she believes will better the lives of those around her. but she is rash, quick to anger, and will pass judgment as she sees fit. she is not afraid to have blood on her hands, not if it means protecting those she cares for.[break][break]
born to a family she's never known in kalos, she spent much of her earlier years bouncing between foster homes. when she was almost of age, she was adopted into the morningstar family and, upon her eighteenth birthday, took their name for herself. she loves her parents dearly and considers them blood. her home is hoenn and she's worked hard to make that very clear. [break][break]
she is a broken once-was. trauma is an affliction she hasn't tried to recover from. she has rolled in the fire, is a walking, smoldering pile of ash, and has pledged herself 's arrow, vowing to go out in a blaze of glory on the battlefield.[break][break]

INFO[break]
x the morningstar estate is a sprawling cavern/cave system built into the side of sootopolis' wall. the morningstars care for and train dragons there by tradition, and for the past generations have earned a reputation as a prominent name in the league.[break]
x freya once swore loyalty to alexander stone. she has since been publicly seen at 's side.[break][break]

SEEKING[break]
x keep rolling in the fire, baby

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:675px;height:530px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;}]

[PTab=
[attr="class","knucklesohnotab"]AUGUST
]
[attr="class","knucklesohnoab"]
[attr="class","knucklesohnoab1"]

[attr="class","knucklesohnoab2"]

FAULKNER

[attr="class","knucklesohnoab3"]

[attr="class","knucklesohnotop"]
APPLICATION

[attr="class","knucklesohnotop2"]

[attr="class","knucklesohnoleft"]
[attr="class","knucklesohnoimg"]

[attr="class","knucklesohnolyric"]

i'm only[break]
after success

[attr="class","fa fa-gift"] TWENTY-FIVE

[attr="class","ion-heart"] STRAIGHT

[attr="class","ion-ios-briefcase"] DEBT COLLECTOR

[attr="class","ion-android-home"] LITTLEROOT

[attr="class","ion-android-attach"] FIGHTING / DARK

[attr="class","ion-waterdrop"] CHARISMATIC

[attr="class","ion-leaf"] MERCILESS

[attr="class","ion-planet"] STUBBORN

R O C K E T[break][break]

he's good at what he does. bruised knuckles are a constant in his life, and he's broken more noses than he can count. you owe rocket money? he's the face you see in your nightmares while you're on the lam, the one who will leave you bloodied and broken and without a penny to your name, regardless of your circumstance.[break][break]
his father's plenty proud of him, and he wears that pride like a fucking badge. pops has been around the block - he's never made huge waves, one way or the other, but he's lived comfortably. that's the ticket, auggie. you look out for your own. let the fuckers in charge deal with all the bullshit while we rake in the cash.[break][break]

INFO[break]
x a dutiful member of rocket. he's loyal to the cause (his cause). would he die for them? no, probably not, but he sure as hell wouldn't go down without a fight.[break]
x is the love of his goddamn life and he'll break anyone who fucking touches her.[break][break]

[break][break]
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: see above[break][break]

SEEKING[break]
x rival[break]
x friend[break]
x mission partner/friend? someone loyal?[break][break]

AVAILABLE MISSIONS[break]
most of them tbh.

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:675px;height:530px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;}]

[PTab=
[attr="class","knucklesohnotab"]KNOX
]

PRESCOTT

APPLICATION

don't need a[break]
relationship

[attr="class","fa fa-gift"] TWENTY-SEVEN

[attr="class","ion-heart"] GAY / PANROMANTIC

[attr="class","ion-ios-briefcase"] SMUGGLER

[attr="class","ion-android-home"] MAUVILLE

[attr="class","ion-android-attach"] ELECTRIC / WATER

[attr="class","ion-waterdrop"] SPORADIC

[attr="class","ion-leaf"] MASOCHISTIC

[attr="class","ion-planet"] ADDICT

he pinches snow between his fingers, inhales dreams and exhales dust. eyes shadowed, laughter off-kilter, vision so clear it hurts. he can't keep his days straight, nevermind names, faces. money's in one hand, out the next. he's not used to empty pockets.[break][break]
was once the heir to the prescott fortune, but his father forced him out of the business after one too many fuck-ups. without a penny to his name, his recovery tanked. he'll do anything for another hit.[break][break]

INFO[break]
x is his sister and is favored by his parents (when they have any time for the two siblings at all).[break]
x the prescott family is wealthy, and a large majority of their wealth has been maintained by their money laundering business. his father never liked getting his hands too dirty.[break]
x every few months, he'll try to get clean. hasn't stuck yet.[break][break]

SEEKING[break]
list 'em
[break][break]
all of 'em

[PTab=
[attr="class","knucklesohnotab"]ANYA
]

FOWL

APPLICATION

i'll never[break]
soften my grip

[attr="class","fa fa-gift"] TWENTY-EIGHT

[attr="class","ion-heart"] PANSEXUAL

[attr="class","ion-ios-briefcase"] HEAD SCIENTIST

[attr="class","ion-android-home"] < REDACTED >

[attr="class","ion-android-attach"] FIRE / DARK

[attr="class","ion-waterdrop"] SULTRY

[attr="class","ion-leaf"] SADISTIC

[attr="class","ion-planet"] DETACHED

carcinogenic. addictive. mesmerizing. she is all these things when she wants to be, but inside is a hollow sort of nothing. she sates her desires of flesh--sweaty bodies, warm tongues, half-lidded eyes--when she feels the need, but she is a creature of curiosity. to survive is to learn and to learn is to be alive. she wants to understand and she wants to manipulate and she will tell you this with a dead-eyed stare, smoke curling her cheeks, hands stained blood-red.[break][break]

[ history redacted ] she works for rocket [ redacted ]. [break][break]

INFO[break]
x if you know her as a civilian, you know her as her alias molly. but you'll never know her story, not really.[break]
x she can feel certain things, certainly. pleasure, pain--it's just hard for her to differentiate between the two.[break]
x received her doctorate following her thesis for the genetic transmutation of cells during the process of evolution.[break]
x she conducts controlled experiments, but a small portion of her work is dedicated to the study of reactions. what happens if i do this?[break]
x wants to collect certain pokemon for very specific projects[break][break]

SEEKING[break]
list 'em[break][break]

x x x

[/PTabbedContent={width:675px;background-color:transparent;height:530px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;font-size:10px;}]
PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Raleway:400,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto Condensed:400,700]
[googlefont=Inconsolata]
[newclass=.knucklesohnotab]position:absolute;z-index:1000;margin:45px 0px 0px 260px;width:90px;white-space:nowrap;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knucklesohno .PT_table .PT_tabs]cursor:pointer; border: 0px;text-align:center;position:absolute;z-index:1000;background-color: transparent;color:#bbbbbb;font:bold 18px Roboto Condensed;letter-spacing:-1px;text-transform:uppercase;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knucklesohno .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]cursor:pointer;border: 0px;text-align:center;position:absolute;background-color: transparent;color:#ffffff;font:bold 18px Roboto Condensed;letter-spacing:-1px;text-transform:uppercase;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knucklesohno .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]cursor:pointer;border: 0px;text-align:center;position:absolute;;background-color: transparent;color:#ffffff;font:bold 18px Roboto Condensed;letter-spacing:-1px;text-transform:uppercase;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knucklesohno .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]cursor:pointer;border: 0px;text-align:center;position:absolute;background-color: transparent;color:#ffffff;font:bold 18px Roboto Condensed;letter-spacing:-1px;text-transform:uppercase;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knucklesohno]width:675px;background-color:#f9f9f9;color:#494949;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;border-bottom:solid 10px #494949;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knucklesohnoab]position:absolute;margin-left:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knucklesohnoab1]height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 50px transparent!important;border-right:solid 10px #999999;border-bottom:solid 50px #999999;border-left:solid 10px transparent!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knucklesohnoab2]font:25px Raleway;font-weight:800!important;line-height:100px;width:200px;text-align:center;float:left;color:#ffffff;background-color:#999999;letter-spacing:-1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knucklesohnoab3]height:0px;width:0px;border-bottom:solid 50px transparent!important;border-left:solid 10px #999999;border-top:solid 50px #999999;border-right:solid 10px transparent!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knucklesohnotop]background-color:#494949;border-bottom:solid 1px #595959;font:9px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:10px;padding:15px;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knucklesohnotop a]font:bold 9px Roboto;line-height:10px;padding-left:10px;color:#696969;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knucklesohnotop a:hover]color:#cccccc;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knucklesohnotop2]height:59px;background-color:#494949;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knucklesohnoimg]height:100px;width:100px;padding:14px;border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#ffffff;margin-left:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knucklesohnolyric]font:bold 20px Roboto;text-transform:lowercase;line-height:18px;margin:15px 0px 10px 0px;text-align:right;border-right:solid 10px #e5e5e5;padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knucklesohnolyric b]font:bold 20px Roboto;line-height:18px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knucklesohnoleft h1]font:11px Inconsolata;text-transform:uppercase;padding-top:5px;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knucklesohnoleft h1 i]color:#999999;padding-left:5px;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knucklesohnoright]margin-left:20px;border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#ffffff;padding:29px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knucklesohnoright2]height:300px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knucklesohnoright2 h1]float:left;margin:-1px 14px 5px -1px;height:55px;width:55px;background-color:#999999;font-size:23px;line-height:55px;text-align:center;color:#ffffff;border:double 3px #ffffff;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,589 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
crow's plotter!
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2019 19:50:21 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
updated! still need to finish some stuff, but there's ACTUALLY content here now
close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
Are you strong enough to stand protecting both your heart and mine?
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
crow's plotter!
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2019 23:34:49 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
Disaster lesbians
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
crow's plotter!
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2019 18:47:54 GMT
Deleted Avatar
gemma &

I hear you want actual plots? -vibrating eyes emoji- I’m here for dragon mom Freya. Yes queen. Despite being new to Hoenn, I can see Gemma starting to like it a little bit more if she were to interact with Freya, considering how passionate she is about it. Gemma would definitely admire that, and would 100% start to see things different rather than seeing being sent here as a punishment if she could look past her own red goggles into the beautiful new place she’s surrounded by.

I’m also interested in all your other characters but I wanted to start with this~

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,589 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
crow's plotter!
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2019 20:38:39 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
@bean & freya
ahhhh yes pls to all this. i think a really good setting for that would be the ren-faire mission if you're down. 
:>
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height