Power Play [Duo Wild]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Power Play [Duo Wild]
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2019 19:41:33 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[googlefont=Roboto][googlefont=Montserrat][nospaces]

[attr="class","SMASH-1"]
[attr="class","SMASH-2"]
[attr="class","SMASH-3"]
[attr="class","SMASH-topbg"]
[attr="class","SMASH-topsolid"]

[attr="class","SMASH-toptri"]

[attr="class","SMASH-icon"]

[attr="class","SMASH-topquote1"]
[attr="class","SMASH-topquote2"]"I just want to win."
[attr="class","SMASH-post"]

[break][break]
"Wide Guard!" [break][break]

Houston clapped its forearms, and the secondary pair spread about a glass pane like barrier before it. [break][break]

"Flamethrower!" [break][break]

A second command sounded, and Dallas bared its teeth sparks crackling from his mouth into an eruption of fire and flame aimed at the Machamp's guard.
[break][break]
The two moves would clash, heat meeting the invisible unwavering barrier head-on. Watching the action from the sideline Caius had his arms crossed as he waited for one of his Pokemon to give up. [break][break]

The Incineroar kept up the attack for what felt like forever and Houston's guard held true. Both Pokemon continued the struggle for a moment before Caius spoke again, "Houston, advance." [break][break]

With the order, Houston began walking towards the fire vomiting big cat. The distance between the two Pokemon gradually closed, the closer the fighting type got the wider the fire spread seemed to get. Just until the Machamp was but a foot away Caius would give another order, "Drop the guard and use dynamic punch!" [break][break]

The wide guard fell away like shattered glass, Machamp getting hit by the intense flames, despite this it cocked back a fist and attempted the attack.
[break][break]
"Darkest lariat!" a swift command this time. [break][break]

Dallas shut off the flame thrower quickly, but not quickly enough. The heel Pokemon ate a dynamic punch to the jaw and was sent tumbling onto its tail.
[break][break]
Caius gritted his teeth, "Alright that's enough." he sighed, shaking his head. [break][break]

Houston stopped it's advanced and crossed the top set of its arms as it helped Dallas up with the other. Both Pokemon dusted themselves off, seeming to trade a nod as they looked to their trainer who was now slowly pacing back and forth with his hands on his hips. [break][break]

"Dammit." he swore under his breath, "Shit..." they were all still sloppy, but his commands weren't getting through as quickly as they should have. Ever since they were none but a pudgy blonde kid, a Litten and Machop they had issues but this was squarely on him this time around. [break][break]

"This one is on me boys," he admitted, "Dallas, we'll be working on that Lariet some, I promise we'll get it wound up and ready way quicker."[break][break]

Caius stopped pacing and smiled at his team, "Outside of my bad play-calling you both looked really strong that time around. How about we look for some strong opponents for practice today?"

Both the heel and the superpower Pokemon liked the idea.
[break][break]
[attr="class","SMASH-tag"]
@open

[attr="class","SMASH-bottom"]
[attr="class","SMASH-poke"]

[attr="class","NOVACRED"]made by nova

[newclass=.SMASH-1 ]width:465px;position:relative; overflow:hidden; border:solid 1px #ddd; padding:10px 10px 10px 10px;background-color:#f2f2f2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.SMASH-2 ]width:462px;height:100%;position:relative; overflow:hidden; border:solid 1px #ddd;background-color:#fefefe;padding:4px 1px 5px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.SMASH-3 ]width:454px;height:100%;position:relative; overflow:hidden;background-color:#f1f1f1;padding:0px 0px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.SMASH-topbg ]width:100%;height:150px;background-color:#444;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.SMASH-topsolid ]width:400px;height:150px;background-color:#febc03;margin:0px 0px 0px -255px;position: relative;z-index:0[/newclass]
[newclass=.SMASH-toptri ]height: 0px;width: 0px;border-top: solid 100px transparent;border-bottom: solid 100px transparent;border-left: solid 50px #febc03;margin: -175px -180px 0px 0px;position: relative;z-index:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.SMASH-icon img]position:absolute;z-index:1;margin:-165px 0px 0px -200px;height:110px;width:110px;border-radius:100%;border:3px solid #444;border-right:3px solid #ececec;border-left:3px solid #ececec;padding:8px;background-color:#fefefe;[/newclass]
[newclass=.SMASH-topquote1 ]width:280px;height:65px;background-color:rgba(244,244,244,.85);position: relative;z-index:0;margin:-132px -108px 0px 0px;border:1px solid #ddd;[/newclass]
[newclass=.SMASH-topquote2 ]display: inline-block;font: 400 10px/16px Montserrat;padding: 10px 30px;letter-spacing: 1px;text-transform: uppercase;color:#666;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.SMASH-topquote2 b]font-weight:bold;color:#444;[/newclass]
[newclass=.SMASH-post ]padding:40px;margin:20px 20px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:1px solid #ddd;font:400 11px/18px Roboto;text-align:justify;color:#888;[/newclass]
[newclass=.SMASH-post b]font-weight:bold;color:#e2a809;[/newclass]
[newclass=.SMASH-tag div]font: 7px Raleway;text-transform: uppercase;font-weight: 800!important;letter-spacing: 1.5px;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #e3e3e3;background-color: #f5f5f5;color:#bbb;display: inline-block;margin-top:10px;margin-bottom:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.SMASH-bottom ]width:100%;height:65px;background-color:#444;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.SMASH-poke ]background-color:#555;border-radius:80px;border:1px solid #333;width:40px;height:40px;margin:10px 2px;display:inline-block;background-repeat: no-repeat;background-position:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.NOVACRED ]font:7px/7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;margin:9px 0px 0px 400px;color:#aaa;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Power Play [Duo Wild]
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2019 3:11:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
You are our secret
it's worth keeping, and now i'm keeping my mouth shut
Nemo Marvray’s head is too stuck up in the clouds. Always thinking and dreaming of the impossible he intends to disprove. He wasn’t a demure kind of dreamer, he didn’t wear someone else’s skin or hide anything he was or was not. He was a kind of dreamer who was raw, passionate, and in the moment. The boy’s who dreams were his reality, not his sleep.

Departing from Mauville City, he heads north. By the time he is too deep into route 111, it is his partner Buizel who barks and points at the gutsy display of Caius Gaumond’s training session. The boy looks just in time to see the Incineroar be nailed in the face by a DYNAMIC PUNCH from the opposing Machamp. Woah? The Incineroar, the Machamp, the trainer…all three of them were ripped. Like Adonis levels ripped. Crazy.

He takes a moment to decide for sure if he’s really gonna engage, but then he can’t help it. He made a promise weeks ago that he’d travel the world, meet some new people, drag himself from the emotional bottomless pit he’d dug for himself. Maybe even have a little fun while doing it. Just maybe.

”Oi! Hey!” the cheerful tone of the Marvray is loud, friendly, obviously impressed, ”I saw that. Those two are amazing. What’re ya practicing for?” Nemo pulls himself into a stop from his dash over, Buizel right on his heels. Up close, this guy and his team are even more burly, and he finds himself and his water weasel mon looking a little small. He looks up to flash the older man a smile because he doesn’t want to fight this guy, he looked like he could beat the shit of him with one look anyway.
[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]
dou-wild <3 tagged @gawdzilla 292
PYXIS

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Power Play [Duo Wild]
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2019 5:50:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[googlefont=Roboto][googlefont=Montserrat][nospaces]

[attr="class","SMASH-1"]
[attr="class","SMASH-2"]
[attr="class","SMASH-3"]

[attr="class","SMASH-topquote2"]"I just want to win."

[break][break]
“So, after we catch some Pokemon how about we head on down to the city and get a couple of bites to ea-” he found himself interrupted by a foreign voice, his two Pokemon looking past him at the stranger. [break][break]

Caius turned around to acknowledge the other trainer at first his eyes in a dead pan stare before blinking into his usual joyful expression. His eye brows raised, the sides of his lips turned upwards and his sapphire eyes lit up with glee. [break][break]

“Yo.” he raised a hand in a gentle wave, “Well thanks, that’s really nice of you to say... Right boys?” he looked back at his Pokemon. The two smiled at the trainer, Incineroar forcing a grin as he stared at the water weasel. [break][break]

“This is just a bit of light sparring to keep us loose. I call the plays and they do the battling ya know? What about you though? Strong looking trainer like you must be heading to the city to challenge the gym yeah? Or have you already done it?”[break][break]

His interested was legitimate and his praise was true, the kid did look strong. Their Buizel looked healthy and happy, likely a water Pokemon with a lot of punch. Dallas seemed to agree.

[break][break]
@cardfightco

[newclass=.SMASH-1 ]width:465px;position:relative; overflow:hidden; border:solid 1px #ddd; padding:10px 10px 10px 10px;background-color:#f2f2f2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.SMASH-2 ]width:462px;height:100%;position:relative; overflow:hidden; border:solid 1px #ddd;background-color:#fefefe;padding:4px 1px 5px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.SMASH-3 ]width:454px;height:100%;position:relative; overflow:hidden;background-color:#f1f1f1;padding:0px 0px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.SMASH-topbg ]width:100%;height:150px;background-color:#444;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.SMASH-topsolid ]width:400px;height:150px;background-color:#febc03;margin:0px 0px 0px -255px;position: relative;z-index:0[/newclass]
[newclass=.SMASH-toptri ]height: 0px;width: 0px;border-top: solid 100px transparent;border-bottom: solid 100px transparent;border-left: solid 50px #febc03;margin: -175px -180px 0px 0px;position: relative;z-index:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.SMASH-icon img]position:absolute;z-index:1;margin:-165px 0px 0px -200px;height:110px;width:110px;border-radius:100%;border:3px solid #444;border-right:3px solid #ececec;border-left:3px solid #ececec;padding:8px;background-color:#fefefe;[/newclass]
[newclass=.SMASH-topquote1 ]width:280px;height:65px;background-color:rgba(244,244,244,.85);position: relative;z-index:0;margin:-132px -108px 0px 0px;border:1px solid #ddd;[/newclass]
[newclass=.SMASH-topquote2 ]display: inline-block;font: 400 10px/16px Montserrat;padding: 10px 30px;letter-spacing: 1px;text-transform: uppercase;color:#666;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.SMASH-post ]padding:40px;margin:20px 20px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:1px solid #ddd;font:400 11px/18px Roboto;text-align:justify;color:#888;[/newclass]
[newclass=.SMASH-tag div]font: 7px Raleway;text-transform: uppercase;font-weight: 800!important;letter-spacing: 1.5px;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #e3e3e3;background-color: #f5f5f5;color:#bbb;display: inline-block;margin-top:10px;margin-bottom:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.SMASH-bottom ]width:100%;height:65px;background-color:#444;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.SMASH-poke ]background-color:#555;border-radius:80px;border:1px solid #333;width:40px;height:40px;margin:10px 2px;display:inline-block;background-repeat: no-repeat;background-position:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.NOVACRED ]font:7px/7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;margin:9px 0px 0px 400px;color:#aaa;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Power Play [Duo Wild]
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2019 5:42:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar
You are our secret
Buizel shifts his weight from one paw to the next in friendly anticipation and Nemo shares his partner pokemon’s interest in this nice man and his team. They look tough, astounding really, and probably the strongest trainer he’s met thus far in his capricious journey. He reaches idly to pat at his weasel friend’s head, ”Aww, it’s nothing.” Honestly, the spar had deserved the praise.

He listens and hums. Calling the plays and having his own pokemon battle against each other at the same time? It was a tactic that he admittedly had never tried. He worries his team may not take to battling against one another with seriousness. This other trainer had made it look too easy. Perhaps there was something to be gained by watching rival trainers’ practice? If so, he’d have to give Caius’s sparing methods a try sometime.

The turquoise-haired boy flashes a dauntless grin when Caius mentions the word ‘strong’ and ‘gym.’ He’s flattered and it shows as he grabs the opportunity and runs with it. ”Ha, if there’s a gym nearby then they may as well dash outta town before I send ‘em packin,” his voice sounds cheerful and even like he may be almost 100% serious. His bravado is just that good.

”Of course, I haven’t actually gotten around to challenging. I guess I’m giving them time to prepare themselves. Wouldn’t want it to be too easy. Besides, what do you know about the gym challenge?” Nemo Marvray smiles but his eyes narrow in playful suspicion toward the more seasoned trainer and his macho team of Dallas and Houston. Honestly, the boy had barely the notion that Mauville City even had a gym… It was about time he really figured this gym stuff out if he wanted to go farther than his own front lawn as trainer and making a name for himself.

//forgive me that this is soo late finals are kicking my butt! i love cauis's demeanor btw everything about him fits together really well
[attr="class","merkI"]
duo wild tagged @gawdzilla 312
PYXIS

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Power Play [Duo Wild]
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2019 7:28:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","SMASH-1"]
[attr="class","SMASH-2"]
[attr="class","SMASH-3"]

[attr="class","SMASH-topquote2"]"TOUGH TIMES DON'T LAST, TOUGH PEOPLE DO."

[break][break]
What did Caius know about challenging gyms? “Not a thing, though, I’ve always held the idea of battle close to me if that makes sense.” he chuckled as he crossed his arms, “I’ve always enjoyed the thrill of battling, me and my team putting all of our hard work to use and testing ourselves against stronger and stronger opponents. Training is fun but nothing beats that rush of excitement you get when you’re standing across from a strong opponent.”
[break][break]
For a moment he likely looked like he was mesmerized by the thought of fighting, “On the outside it looks like our Pokemon are doing all of the fighting but the rush a trainer can get when they put their heart into calling our moves… It’s almost like you’re right there too.”
[break][break]

Realizing that he had been rambling he shook the thoughts of gym battles out of his mind, “Sorry, I’m talking so much here. I barely answered your question.” the embarrassment was apparent in his form, a hand retreating to the back of his head “I know a thing or two about the actual challenge, if you collect all of the badges you get to face the brass of the region and if you beat them all you’re the regions strongest.” [break][break]

The words sounded dreamy coming out of his mouth, “The strongest.” [break][break]

With a glance at the other trainer he laughed, “You do look pretty strong through kid, if I wasn’t out here training and looking for more team members i might have challenged you to a quick battle.”

[break][break]
@cardfightco

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Power Play [Duo Wild]
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2019 8:18:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar
You are our secret
He has to refrain from giving the guy a funny look as he explains his personal excitement for pokemon battles. Nemo can count on his fingers how many real, official, actually important pokemon battles he’s had, ever. He has adapted fast in the theory of battle and he’s so far bravely rushed into some dangerous captures he is at least a little proud of. Still, he gets the notion that he’s not gone toe to toe with any ‘strong’ opponents that make his blood boil thus far the way Caius describes it. It sounded like something to look hella forward to.

It’s a smile that crosses his face when the other guy apologies for, of all things, rambling. ”Thanks. You’re something helpful, ya know? But…that sounds like something I can do. I’ll shoot for it,” he says casually, cheerfully like the gym challenges would be no problem. He’d been told once to aim for it by his uncle all the way back in Lilycove, but he’d been too down in the dumps at the time to care, now, he didn’t need to be told twice.

”You should, too. Then if I see you again we can have an excuse to fight,” despite not feeling 100% ready to take on someone with the looks and team of Caius he can’t help but offer it, ”I’m Nemo Marvray, of course. This is Buizel…yes, the Buizel,” he gestures to his partner pokemon who was already hopping up and down and waving his finned arms. The turquoise-haired boy simply lifts an eyebrow at Caius in question as if to inquire about the other trainer and his own team.
[attr="class","merkI"]
duo-wild tagged @gawdzilla 274
PYXIS

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,747 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Power Play [Duo Wild]
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2019 8:36:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD RHYPERIOR APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / lightning rod[break]
bulldoze / rock wrecker / take down / scary face
[break][break]

@gawdzilla & @cardfightco

[break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SALANDIT APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / corrosion[break]
nasty plot / flamethrower / poison fang / venoshock
[break][break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Power Play [Duo Wild]
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2019 9:33:57 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","SMASH-1"]
[attr="class","SMASH-2"]
[attr="class","SMASH-3"]

[break][break]
This kid was really something. Had a strong Pokemon and a strong tone. Kinda reminded him of himself at that age, small but always ready. “Alright, Nemo I’m Caius… Just Caius.” he chuckled as he dusted his hands. There wasn’t much time for introduction as two Pokemon came into view just a little ways away.
[break][break]
A massive Rhyperior peering over a boulder as it got closer. Perhaps they were in its territory? Or it heard all of the noise and came on by. Regardless he’d look over to @cardfightco and smile, “Ey, you ever see a Pokemon that big?” he asked the lad as soon as the Pokemon was close enough. [break][break]

“You wanna fight it? Or should i?”

[break][break]
@cardfightco

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Power Play [Duo Wild]
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2019 1:20:05 GMT
Deleted Avatar
You are our secret
Nemo nods at Caius’s introduction. He’d put the name to memory for sure…however the time for chatting was suddenly on thin ice as something approached. The ground/rock dual-type rhinoceros-esque behemoth had the two of them in its sights like it or not. ”That big?? For the record, no,” Nemo responds, taking a small step back. Last time he had encountered a pokemon that was taller than he was it had tried to attack him without warning. ”What’s the size gotta do with anything?” the Rhyperior had to at least 8 feet tall but it was hard to judge in the moment,”We can still whoop it.”

He looks to his Buizel and nods. They had a crucial type advantage and what his Buizel may have lacked in size he made up for in his speed and guts. It was like they say, it’s not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog. His fear fades and it’s the burn of the thought of actually taking someone so huge down that spurs him on. ”We’ll give it a battle it’ll never for—” he doesn’t have time to finish his boasting badassery as a teeny-tiny stone suddenly soars and bounces off his forehead. Ah, karma for the big-mouthed strikes, his thought comes with a twinge of indignant pain. He lifts a hand to wipe the light blood from the little wound the flung stone had created.

Buizel barks and bares his fangs at the sight of his trainer suddenly hit. Nemo stops his wincing and turns to look around. It wasn’t the Rhyperior’s fault. Then, what? Bad luck? Then he spots a dark creature half-hidden behind a large boulder. It’s a Salandit wearing a mischievous, snaggle-toothed grin. She looked like she wanted trouble.

”Ouch…I’m fine, honestly,” he tells Caius and he tries to dispel any concern by flashing a grit-teeth grin,”You get the big guy. I’ll be rooting for ya…right after I show that little lizard some manners.”
[attr="class","merkI"]
duo-wild tagged @gawdzilla 335
PYXIS

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Power Play [Duo Wild]
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2019 2:23:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","SMASH-1"]
[attr="class","SMASH-2"]
[attr="class","SMASH-3"]

[break][break]
Whistling to his Pokemon Caius had ordered his Machamp to face off with the massive boulder esq Pokemon with a dynamic Punch first thing. The large Pokemon saw the attack coming, but its large exterior didn’t allow for quick movement. The attack was quick, and so was Caius’ Pokeball.
[break][break]

He’d throw the ball just after the attack hit the now stunned Pokemon. What a win. Hopefully they’d manage it. [break][break]

[break][break]
@cardfightco

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Power Play [Duo Wild]
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2019 21:04:51 GMT
Deleted Avatar
You are our secret
"Buizel, go get ‘em,” Nemo calls and his sea weasel mon rushes toward the boulder that half-way concealed the instigating Salandit. The Salandit seemed to be expecting the head-on charge from the other pokemon and she strikes first with a FLAMETHROWER. The stream of fire reaches for Buizel—

”Fight back with a HYDRO PUMP!” Nemo orders, unable to conceal his shock at how prepared the wild lizard pokemon had been to get at them. Buizel is quick to deliver and spits a torrent of water from his mouth. The two attacks collide—but the hydro pump douses the fire and charges through, all the way to strike the poison/fire dual-type with a super-effective spray. The wild Salandit hisses and reels back and Nemo takes his chance to fling a pokeball her way, smacking the troublesome lizard in the forehead with the thrown ball just as she had done to him with a stone moments ago. Okay, it was an immature revenge, but it still felt sweet.

By the time he turns around to see the result of Caius’s capture, the Rhyperior is already concealed in a pokeball. The boy is a little disappointed to have missed the takedown of the giant wild pokemon, but he’s super impressed with Caius’s undeniable efficiency to capture it so speedily.

Attempted capture on Salandit!

[attr="class","merkI"]
duo-wild tagged @gawdzilla 220
PYXIS

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,747 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Power Play [Duo Wild]
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2019 0:58:21 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD TYRANTRUM APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / strong jaw[break]
rock slide / ancient power / crunch / roar
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SLUGMA APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / magma armor[break]
flamethrower / rock throw / body slam / recover
[break][break]

[break]
Your previous capture attempts are successful!
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Power Play [Duo Wild]
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2019 2:25:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","SMASH-1"]
[attr="class","SMASH-2"]
[attr="class","SMASH-3"]

[break][break]
It was only a matter of time before a second Pokemon arrived and boy was it a baddy. Just over the horizon, from where the Rhyperior came, a massive Tyrantrum came barreling full speed at the trainers. [break][break]

Arthur didn’t even think twice about anything his partner for this little excursion said, instead his eyes focused on the large dragon type coming towards them. He felt the hair on the back of his neck raise, his heart began to pump quicker every beat like the pounding of a war drum. He couldn’t hear anything and for the next minute it felt like he was in real danger and it EXCITED HIM. [break][break]

Putting himself in the beast path he’d stand with his feet shoulder width apart, head up and sterling blue eyes staring at the massive Pokemon in awe.
[break][break]
Was this what fear felt like? Every fiber of his being was telling him to call it a day and run, but his gut told him to stay put and pull out a Pokeball and he’d do so. Instead of ordering his Machamp to attack he’d play this one differently. [break][break]

With a charge of his own he’d race towards the prehistoric Pokemon. One massive body and one burly going towards one another at full force. He wouldn’t show any fear, he’d FIGHT his fear and FORCED himself to take on this beast of a Pokemon.
[break][break]
He and the Tyrantrum would meet soon and when they were just feet away from eachother its size came into full perspective but Caius wouldn’t stop. He’d raise his Pokeball and when the strong jaw Pokemon was just inches away and he could see the black of its eyes he’d throw his Pokeball at it.
[break][break]
Tyrantrum opened its massive mouth side ways as if it were going to use crunch and for a few seconds it was definitely going to happen. Caius saw the inside of the fossil Pokemon’s white maw, rows of sharp teeth and all just before it was captured in the Pokeballs red mist.
[break][break]
If Nemo had been watching he’d see Caius standing alone now as the Pokeball on the ground shook. The blonde only watched with a smile on his face, a grin that didn’t quite know what it was doing rather it was to be relieved or happy about escaping the encounter. [break][break]

(capture attempt) [break][break]

[break][break]
@cardfightco

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,747 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Power Play [Duo Wild]
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2019 23:54:43 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
YOU CAUGHT THE TYRANTRUM!

[attr="class","aname2"]
CONGRATULATIONS!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / strong jaw[break]
rock slide / ancient power / crunch / roar
[break][break]

@gawdzilla
[break]
[attr="class","reward"]congratulations!
[attr="class","reward2"]you receive the following: 10 pokedollars!