played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
Ice is Nice
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2019 20:34:12 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
[attr="class","anniepost"]
“You know, times like these, I wish I’d met you sooner.” Annie hugged the neck of her Lapras as she sat on her shell. High tides had flooded the cave, but Melody’s species hadn’t earned the title of Transport Pokemon for nothing. There were few things the monster enjoyed than ferrying people and Pokemon across water – an ideal companion for a small child that couldn’t pay her way across. “I mean, think about it. If I’d met you back in Kanto, I could’ve just left! No waiting for weeks for a ship to sneak onto – you are the ship!” Melody made a sound that her trainer assumed was its equivalent of a scoff. “Seriously, it’s cool! You’re cool.” She reached up to pet her Pokemon’s head, realised for the third time that day that she couldn’t reach, and settled for patting the back of her neck.

They were on the hunt. Annie was by no means a Pokemon master, but she’d heard rumours of ice-types lurking in the caves. Even she knew that they were a rare breed, and while she was already sitting on one (well, sort of), she knew that any self-respecting trainer kept a good variety of Pokemon. At least, that was what she had told her Pokemon, to excuse the fact that she’d really wanted to visit the weird changing cave as the tide lowered.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]
wizz

[newclass=".anniepost"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".anniepost b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#cb4335; [/newclass]
[newclass=".anniepost i"]font-style:italic;color:#cb4335; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Ice is Nice
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2019 23:19:44 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SNEASEL APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / pickpocket[break]
beat up / hone claws / ice shard / feint attack / icicle crash
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
Ice is Nice
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2019 21:28:05 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
[attr="class","anniepost"]
OOC: Happy to end the thread if this is successful!
Melody spotted the creature before her master did, and drew her attention to it with a quiet tune. Atop dry land, three feet of sass glared at the pair, sharpening its claws against a rock as if to challenge them. At least, that was how Annie saw it. It reminded her a bit too much of thugs in a bad part of town, daring any passers-by to make a move, or mind their own business. Normally, Annie would have been happy to do just that. She was just a child after all, and most of those thugs either had tough teams or knives to back up their stares…

But out there? In the wild, deep in a cave? The stunt left her feeling irritated, or just a little brave. Mostly the latter, since she already had her trap card in play. “Me-lo-dy, that Pokemon looks super tense. Why don’t you sing it a song?” The Lapras was more than happy for a reason to share her tones. Musical notes floated out of the monster’s mouth as it sang a beautiful melody and drifted through the air towards the creature. As soon as it realised it might be in danger, it attempted to show its agility by dodging every note. Key word: attempt – though it’d made a good show of avoiding the first few, it only took one quaver bursting in its face to knock it into a deep slumber. From there, all Annie had to do was grab a Pokeball and lob it across the water. If the Sneasel had been awake, it might not have taken kindly to being beaned on the head!
[attr="class","wizzcred"]
wizz

[newclass=".anniepost"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".anniepost b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#cb4335; [/newclass]
[newclass=".anniepost i"]font-style:italic;color:#cb4335; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Ice is Nice
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2019 2:48:26 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
YOU CAUGHT SNEASEL!

[attr="class","aname2"]
CONGRATULATIONS!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / pickpocket[break]
beat up / hone claws / ice shard / feint attack / icicle crash
[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","reward"]congratulations!
[attr="class","reward2"]you receive the following: 5 pokedollars!