orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
i'll wreck this if i have to; tell me, what good would that do?
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
frostfall [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2019 1:19:50 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[attr="class","anotheronedark"]

tag
notes
hi hey hello

Hoenn doesn't really get cold. Not like this, where he can see his breath and there's goosebumps prickling at his skin before Orion pulls his jacket tighter. He's quickly reminded why he doesn't often venture near Shoal Cave.

But when hunting the elusive Ice-types, it's really the best option available. The only option, really, unless you wanted to hedge your hopes and dreams on the Safari zone imports.

He's shivering in the breeze that blows through the place, huddling near his two Fire-types for warmth when he sees a familiar face instead. He squints, frowning. Where did he know her from, again? Was she one of the rangers? A trainer he'd helped guide through a route?

"You're the girl with the bears!" It comes out sudden as he remembers, and Orion quickly becomes flustered. He's blushing now, the heat rising in his cheeks to combat the cold. "Sorry. I just — I knew I recognized you from somewhere. Orion, from that mess with the Mareanie in Pacifidlog?" He might not be interesting enough to remember, but maybe the mission would be. "Your name, uh... it's Zakuro, yeah?"

Calypso gives a loud bark that echoes in the cavern, and Orion winces a bit at the noise. "Don't mind her, she gets excited around strangers."

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]color:#A490FF; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]color:#A490FF; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]