orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
i'll wreck this if i have to; tell me, what good would that do?
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
bloodflood [sw]
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2019 8:44:57 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[attr="class","orion"]

tag
@user
notes
the things i will do for an event-

Hydreigon were widely known to be aggressive, and notoriously difficult to train.

Fortunately for Nidhogg, difficult didn't translate into lost cause in Orion's eyes. It was just going to take a little more work, that was all.

They find themselves in Meteor Falls; in search, Orion hopes, for some fellow dragon-types to test Nidhogg's mettle. He'd noticed his draconic partner growing restless over the past several days, and a common suggestion seemed to be working that energy out in battle.

There's a certain thrill of fear as the beast is released from its confines with a mighty roar, Orion stepping back several paces so as to be out of reach of snapping jaws.

"Easy, Nidd," he soothes — or attempts to. "We'll find you something to fight, buddy. Relax."

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".orion"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".orion b"]color:#9e76b1; [/newclass]
[newclass=".orion i"]color:#9e76b1; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".orion a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
bloodflood [sw]
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2019 9:30:06 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD MANTYKE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / water absorb[break]
water gun / supersonic / bounce / headbutt
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
i'll wreck this if i have to; tell me, what good would that do?
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
bloodflood [sw]
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2019 10:22:44 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[attr="class","orion"]

tag
@user
notes
w h o o p s
TW: mild violence/pokemon death

The Mantyke is an innocent. A baby, just old enough to be taking its first brave venture away from its parents. It bounces about the cave with reckless abandon, cheerfully oblivious to the ranger and his charge.

Nidhogg does not care.

It's a flash of sharp canines and a splash of blood in the water, over so quickly that Orion scarcely has time to react. Nidhogg's powerful jaws crunch through cartilage like tissue paper, a pained squeal the last sound to be uttered by the Mantyke before it's tossed aside like a ragdoll. There's a wet thunk as it hits the stone.

Horror dawns with a twist of the stomach and ice in his veins, and Orion clamps a hand over his mouth. He closes his eyes — he can't bear to see the blood — and he's seen violence before, it's part of his job, but for his own Pokemon to be the cause of such a cruel demise—

Nidhogg growls, a confused sort of sound, and Orion's caught between pity and disgust.

He doesn't know any better, wages war in his thoughts with, I'm raising a monster.

"You — I know it's in your nature, but—" It's worse when he looks at his Pokemon, sees the confusion and concern in the way it stares back at him. "I'm sorry, I just — I can't."

A flash of light consumes the Hydreigon, and Orion clips the Pokeball back to his belt.

His knees feel weak and he collapses onto a nearby rock, practically folding in on himself. He can't get the imagery out of his mind, and his thoughts are a whirlwind consisting of the same question: What am I going to do about him?

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".orion"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".orion b"]color:#9e76b1; [/newclass]
[newclass=".orion i"]color:#9e76b1; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".orion a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]