Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
Tell me what exactly are you thinking, right now - Do you still love me? Or is it that you hate me?
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
Girl Scout
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2019 18:56:27 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
waiting at the entrance of the forest, was ayame. she maintains the same, soft smile on her lips whilst tilting her head at the visibly injured trainer. behind her was an ambulance she called to compensate for the challenger's injuries. her pokemon had been, thankfully, helping her out escape the labyrinth of a forest.

lurantis had been slashing through debris while vivillon had latched himself onto the young girl's back to keep her standing. she tugs on the sleeve of her kimono, pulling the small, rainbow badge pinned with numerous of the same.

"congratulations on earning the survival badge." she says again, holding the badge to the trainer. when she takes it, ayame waves her hand to the vivillon as paramedics come from the ambulance to take the injured trainer. "you did a wonderful job. i will make sure to visit you at the hospital to check up on you again. your pokemon have been returned to your bag." and said bag was in ayame's arms to be held and carried by vivillon to accompany over to the ambulance. 

and with that, she waves her off as the paramedics take the successful challenger. 

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Girl Scout
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2019 23:17:33 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]gym battle complete!
[attr="class","reward2"]

you two receive the following: 125 pokedollars and 10 infamy (non-traditional).[break]