2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
The Forest Witch's Return to Nature [G]
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2019 21:34:28 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

the young gym leader released a quiet hum in response to the politely worded request, her gaze shifting as she took stock of whisper's injuries. the petal dance had done a number on the psychic-type, her body riddled by thin cuts that were frightfully numerous in number. 

"i can," she responded, simply. 

she stepped closer, her eyes taking on a dim glow. it appeared as though brown tendrils were crawling up the flesh of her face, her power's manifestation resulting in the subtle change. power hummed beneath her flesh and the woman carefully directed it into her finger tips, her eyes narrowing slightly as she focused. 

"
this will only take a moment."

cait inhaled deeply, her fingers moving to brush gently against whisper's cheek. she'd soon caress the pokemon's face, a warmth seeping from her touch into the psychic's petite frame. her injuries would mend within moments, anything that had been opened effectively sealed shut. the pain that had lingered would ebb away, replaced only by relief.

"
there.

the gym leader appeared slightly winded, a touch weary as a result of investing a decent amount of energy in such a short period of time. 

"
she'll be alright."

after taking a few breaths, cait gestured toward her groyvle.

"
there's a pouch of badges in my room. go get them, please."   

close tab

played by

Magnere

The Saint of Slateport
She/Her
November 23
Outside Ballonlea
Bisexual
Trainer
Sergeant
Single
320 height
320 height
Be silent or let thy words be worth more than silence.
awards
635 posts
Ruby Walker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruby
Ruby Walker
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2019 22:52:07 GMT
Ruby Walker Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

Ruby's eyes widened as Whisper's injuries slowly began to heal before her very eyes. Whisper rarely let anyone touch her, especially so close, but it seemed that the silent Pokemon had recognized the gentle and positive intent. She even closed her own eyes as her wounds sealed up shut. The frayed ends of her hair pulled back together, the wound on her cheek vanished almost as quickly as it began. She couldn't quite believe what she was seeing.

She rubbed her eyes, blinking in total confusion as brown tendrils spread across the gym leader's skin. What kind of magic was this? People couldn't do this kind of stuff! She stared in awe, struggling to come up with the words to say. Once Cait finished healing and sent her Grovyle to fetch a badge, Ruby slowly began to speak. "H-how did you... How did you do that?" She spoke with such a soft tone, almost as if she was witnessing some forbidden secret. Something she shouldn't know.

Whisper finally opened their eyes, taking a quick look at themselves and then over at Cait. Almost as if sensing their weary nature, the Hatterene's arm on her hat slowly wrapped around and rested on their shoulder. Almost as if they were trying to keep her supported and upright. That alone was a miracle in Ruby's eyes, she never willingly touched anyone else before except her parents.

"Ma'am, that... Is that, something you can teach me to do? I've never seen anything like that before back at home." Of course, Ruby had no idea what she was getting into.

notes: N/A

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #B8D9EC; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2019 22:00:08 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

"it's not something that can be taught."

the young woman smiled in the face of her challenger's wide-eyed amazement. 

"
it's a gift," she said. "one that's granted when one makes a pact with a god."

she smiled fondly at whisper, the look on her face one of appreciation. 

"
i'll be fine. thank you, whisper."

cait returned to standing upon her own two feet, a touch drained but fine enough to walk without aid. she eyed the young trainer for a moment before speaking her words of encouragement. 

"
if you by chance encounter a being of great power," she said, unintentionally cryptic with her wording. "try opening your heart to them."

her gyovle had returned with a badge in hand and cait gave a nod, signifying that the limber grass-type could present ruby with her prize. 

"
i wish you and whisper the best, miss walker. the rest of road won't be easy nor brief - but i hope that you press onward despite this."

https://i.ibb.co/mv4nqyy/meadow-badge.png