awards
8,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Aurorus Winter Ball
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2019 1:42:20 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] Now that the events seem to be rolling out in full force, Fernando has a chance to breath and take a break. and prove to be Santa enough for the ball and Fernando takes the chance to break away from the event to retire into his room and change. It doesn't take long to swap clothes and within a few minutes he's in more casual attire; pressed khaki trousers and a turtleneck green sweater with a snowman on it.

Meanwhile, one of 's dog's yips at and paws at him, circling around his wheelchair and eventually dragging him away from his spot and somewhere else where the Pokemon can get a little more personal with the immobile and helpless scientist.

Free of his duty, Fernando returns, relaxed and smiling at the sight of his various Elite Four members. earns a disapproving scowl but Fernando doesn't fault him in the least. Festivities are best made boisterous and for each member willing to carry the weight of the party the less he has to do.

Rather than intrude on large companies of people, he turns to the two he's familiar with and sectioned off from the remainder of the party as their group starts to dissipate. Fernando silently wades through various individuals before standing behind @bean4 and . "Fancy you two not out there being swept up with everyone else in being courted for a dance," he comments, trying to transition into their conversation.

— leaves and goes to change into a sweater and regular pants
's dog drags off to another part of this thread
— looks over the various people here, spotting the E4 and noting their participation
— tries to join in on and @bean4, commenting on them not being asked to dance after watching and trod off

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Aurorus Winter Ball
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2019 2:57:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bodygold"]
[attr="class","bodygoldt"]
[break]

Avery is late. Well not really late or even noticeably late since this is a ball and no one cares who does or doesn't show up, but she feels as though she is late anyway.[break][break]

had invited her, kind of. Maybe. Or maybe she had just talked about the ball and suggested she got, or Avery had just inferred and was now a confused and anxious mess.[break][break]

Regardless, she had originally assumed she'd have no time to come all the way to a remote resort in Mt. Chimney to have a few drinks and dance the night away. After all, she had a daycare to look after and late hatching Pokemon to comfort.[break][break]

Which is why it had come as such a shock to her that her grandparents insist she let loose and relax. They'd even used the term let loose. [break][break]

And so, here she was. The regionwide invitation had insisted partygoers come in an ugly Christmas sweater or more formal wear. Avery didn't really have anything particularly formal and holiday spirit-like, so she had settled for a cute but ugly wool sweater. It was heavy and warm and made her cheeks rosy with heat, and it had fibers sticking out of it like she'd probably left it in a dryer too long.[break][break]

But damn if she didn't look adorable.[break][break]

Avery closes the front door behind her, acutely aware of the cold draft she let's in. She winces as the door creaks closed, loudly in her ears despite the music, and she takes a moment to collect herself and survey the room. Several faces swim in the crowd but none that she can immediately recognize except.. one.[break][break]

She takes a small breath in awe as she finds standing next to another beautiful woman and a very gloomy young man. Wait.. was that ?[break][break]

For a second she steels herself, not wanting to impose but also not wanting to stand there awkwardly pretending she was totally fine. Eventually she decides, and makes her way over to Cait with as much courage as she can muster. Her cheeks are flushed and she gasps as she squeezes next to Fernando, Najwa and Cait and smiles bashfully.[break][break]

"I-I'm sorry, sir. But, I'd really like to borrow her for a moment. Please excuse me, I hate to interrupt."[break][break]

Her blush intensifies as she turns her attention more fully to Cait, praying the young woman might follow her.[break][break]

Tldr[break]
-arrived in a cute ugly Christmas sweater[break]
-surveyed the room while looking for cait[break]
-approached cait, fern and najwa, interrupted fern to ask for cait

[break][break]

[newclass=.bodygold] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; padding: 35px; width: 330px; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 30px; text-align: justify; background: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold b] color: #DEA20C; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h1] display: inline-block; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; line-height: 0%; color: #DEA20C; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h2] display: inline-block; line-height: 0%; font-size: 11px; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldt] float: right; margin: -36px; margin-top: -26px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldt a] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration: none; background: #333; padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldp] margin-left: -35px; margin-bottom: -40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldp img] background: #333; padding: 10px; padding-left: 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
Aurorus Winter Ball
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2019 3:11:23 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar

character iconLucas reaches out for a sugar cookie from the platter as he rolls by in his wheelchair. The cookie was cut out and frosted to look like a stantler. Somehow it reminded him of .

When the momentum eventually fades Lucas is left with . "Fernando! So good to see you." Before he could say much more to the councilman 's dog swings his chair around and rolls him away. "Good talking to you!" He says to Fernando as the dog pokemon rolls him away.

tldr Said hi to Fernando then rolled away by 's dog

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
Aurorus Winter Ball
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2019 4:17:07 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
In the middle of talking to the security guard, Noelle spotted a familiar wheelchair being slowly pushed away by one of Kyle's mightyena. Wasn't that...? "Ah - Lucas!" Where was that kid?! Didn't she give him direct instructions to watch him?! 'I'm giving him a peace of mind. Did he even remember to feed Anorith before he left the house?! Ahhh I'm gonna kill him!' She quickly scrambled over to him, nearly tripping over her dress in the process. Holding on firmly to the handles of his chair, she shooed away the dark type by taking the cookie Lucas had and tossing it into the crowd.

"This is how people get kidnapped, Lucas," she complained with a groan as she began to roll him back to her small group of friends, "be careful. Where's the little safety whistle i gave you?"

tldr; spots lucas getting wheeled off & comes to his rescue. starts to wheel him back towards where kyle & friends are
close tab

played by

Nano

daph
She/Her
thirty-two
september 20
rustboro
Demisexual
Fashion Designer
rising star
born into this dying world, its time is up
awards
329 posts
DAPHNE STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @daphne
DAPHNE STONE
Aurorus Winter Ball
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2019 18:35:02 GMT
DAPHNE STONE Avatar
so. 

she was internally dead. internally, indeed. enough for her to turn red, enough for her to flush and try a feeble attempt at staying composed for the sake of face. god, she could only imagine how unprofessional she'd look right now. thankfully, he seemed to be enjoying the moment with her; albeit at her own expense. but, at the same time, she'd be a sore liar if she admitted to feeling discomfort around this - solely because she didn't particularly mind it. 

nevertheless, she tries her best to maintain composure. behind her golden locks, she took a moment to collect herself - even if said composure began to show cracks and crumbled at his fingers locking with her own. gosh.. in hindsight, she probably looked like a middle schooler who had never touched a guy. 

probably accurate, though. 

upon receiving the eggnog, she takes her hand from his to gently rest against her heart. indeed, she felt it racing enough for her to take a deep breath and calm herself down. there was some effectiveness to it, and it acted as a padding when he decided to move closer to her. she made no effort to move back, however, as she grasped the eggnog and brought the mug to her lips. 

whereas he was fixated on her eyes, she tried to avoid contact in the case of her heart not being able to handle so much in a short span of time. rather, she keeps her gaze on the liquid resting in the mug. "it's that obvious..?" she smiles, slightly, while curling her fingers against the drink. "I was involved in an arranged marriage, but we're more friends than anything." so, admittedly, she didn't consider it to be a 'relationship'. any 'dates' they'd have gone on would have been hanging out, to talk, or them vouching for the other when asked. 

now when he questions the present, she nearly chokes on her eggnog. it was only enough to make her take a moment to process before she can maintain herself. "wh-wha--" she starts, the red flush getting to her cheeks once again "r-right now..? there's no one in particular.."

@thermopylae

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
Aurorus Winter Ball
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2019 19:38:28 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

https://i.imgur.com/0GpdFNb.png

cait had contented herself with enjoying the wide selection of baked goods, partly caught up with the idea of sampling each and everyone. she very rarely indulged in a large quantity of sweets, and the idea of consuming an excess amount of sugar caused her mouth to water. she had been fidgeting around with a plastic-wrapped treat when @bean4 approached her; an air of nervousness surrounding the woman. 

"mmrph?"

she had only just tore the stubborn plastic off with her teeth, blinking rapidly afterwards.

"
ah - uh - yes," she confirmed, tossing the plastic into the nearest garbage can. "whenever i have time outside of work."

'gods, i must look like an absolute fat ass over here,' she thought, surveying the crowd with a glance.  

most everyone else had went off to dance or enjoy the company of their peers. but it appeared as though was mostly unoccupied, the man slipping out of the crowd in favor of joining them. 

"
sir!

she swallowed down whatever was in her mouth. her painted lips soon spreading wide into another grin.

"
i've got all night to dance," she reasoned, tittering softly. "plus - no one's asked for one yet - avery?"

cait was taken off guard by the sight of , having not expected the woman to be present. her expression brightened once she got over her surprise, her eyes alight with an adoration that spread across her facial features.

"
you came.

she moved to grasp at avery's hand, encouraging her to stay - if only for a moment.

"
sir, this is avery," she introduced. "my - "

the woman's smile became suddenly impish as she appeared determined - her tone certain. 

"
- date. and avery, this is my employer - ."  

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Aurorus Winter Ball
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2019 19:39:47 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"eh. you guys can deal with her."

he lets handle since he's too lazy to move from his spot. he sees @mrtm87 approach though, which he assumed came to the ball with noelle. he lazily waves his hand as he responds to his question.

"looks like i'm the prime suspect for that," he jests, forcing a chuckle out of himself.

noelle comes back to them with a crippled man in a wheelchair. it takes kyle a while before he can recognize because he's not used to seeing him with unusable legs. "why did you pick him up?" he asks noelle in a voice that resonates with his death inside of him. "why do we have five people on my depression corner now?"

just as when he thought he lost one, he gained two more.

tl;dr

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Aurorus Winter Ball
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2019 20:12:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","grabod"]
[attr="class","gra"]
[attr="class","grawords"]
[attr="class","gratag"]
@no one

Najwa smiles as Cait answers her, and acknowledges Fernando's existence with a shrug, gesturing to Kim on the dance floor. "Well, it doesn’t particularly help that my date is off curbing kisses and dancing with everyone else." She says quietly.
[break][break]
She’s about to say hello to the fellow scientist and wish him well on his recovery when he’s wheeled off — and then another person joins the group, and she’s cut off entirely once again. She licks her lips, and breathes in through her nose. Yes, this was exactly like a runway after party.
[break][break]
Taking her drink, she bows her head and smiles softly. "If you’ll excuse me." She leaves the group to wander the room, grabbing herself another drink as she downs the first one.
[break][break]
tldr; Najwa dips from the groups to do her own thing.

[attr="class","grapokes"]

[newclass=.grabod] background: #2e2e2e; width:300px; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]

[newclass=.gra] margin-top: 40px; width: 300px; text-align: justify; font-family: 'roboto'; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/2gq2C65/black-thread.png); padding-right:50px; background-color: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.grawords] padding: 30px; background: #202020; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; line-height: 16px; border-radius: 2px; border-right: solid 4px #2e2e2e; [/newclass]
[newclass=.grawords b] color: #dea02c; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.grapokes] text-align: center; width:300px; margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -20px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.gratag] padding: 0px; text-align: right; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-top: -20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gratag a] font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
Aurorus Winter Ball
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2019 21:02:06 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","posticon"]

[attr="class","posttag"]
winter ball

[attr="class","postwords"]

Okay, okay. The drink fiasco is now cleaned up, one less mess for the rest of the party to deal with.[break][break]

The dark haired woman rises to her full stature once the job is finished, disposing of the dirty napkins with consideration of those who clean up after this whole thing is over. The less they have to clean, the better, right?[break][break]

The idea of once again filling her cup is in her mind but, with how last time went, she should probably just not. The next time she spills, it'll definitely go all over herself and another person with her awful luck. And so, she moves to step away from the drink table, dark eyes scanning for an open seat away from the crowds.[break][break]

Her movement is cut short, however, as a Pikachu whirls by, tugging at her dress as it goes. She squeaks, hands flying to keep the dress in place on her chest with a red face. "Hey!" Her words fall on deaf ears as the Pikachu has already left her alone, rushing off to find the next woman it lays its eyes on.[break][break]

She isn't alone for long, apparently, as another Pokemon slides up to her side, ignoring the slight bristle of the Ninetales by her sides. A Mightyena, left to roam about the room. Pretty thing that it is, with a shining dark coat and glistening crimson eyes. "You're so cute!" She coos, bending to get closer to the dog. It yips at her, pushing its head into her hands for lots of pets and love.[break][break]

Someone remind her to find the owner and fuss over how well-kept this precious bean is. Oh, and she'll definitely have to ask for tips on how to get a coat this shiny.[break][break]

Illeana is content with staying near the drink table now, happily petting a dog much to the dismay of her two Ninetales.[break][break]

notes | she's 10/10 gonna chill with one of 's dogs, srry they cute!! also, harassed by @mrtm87's pikachu hope that's okay c:

[attr="class","postpokes"]

[newclass=.post] width: 300px; background: #272727; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-size: 10.5px; font-family: tahoma; letter-spacing: .3px; text-align: justify; padding: 20px; border-radius: 3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.posticon] margin: 0 auto; position: relative; margin-bottom: 20px; border: 10px solid #303030; background: #303030; border-radius: 100%; height: 100px; width: 100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.posticon img] border-radius: 100%; border: 5px solid #202020; margin-left: -5px; margin-top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postwords] padding: 25px; background: #303030; border-radius: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.posttag] text-align: right; background: #373737; padding: 10px; border-radius: 3px 3px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttag a] text-decoration: none; color: #c25757; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: tahoma; font-weight: bold; font-size: 9px; letter-spacing: .6px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postpokes] color: #373737; border-radius: 0px 0px 3px 3px; padding-top: 10px; text-align: center; background: #373737; padding-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnere

The Saint of Slateport
She/Her
November 23
Outside Ballonlea
Bisexual
Trainer
Sergeant
Single
320 height
320 height
Be silent or let thy words be worth more than silence.
awards
635 posts
Ruby Walker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruby
Ruby Walker
Aurorus Winter Ball
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2019 5:51:32 GMT
Ruby Walker Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

A councilman? Of the League itself? Ruby gulped nervously, allowing Kim to take the lead as they danced and effectively direct her. She messes up her foot a few times but eventually starts to get the simple movements down. She's quiet as she listens to him speak. It certainly would have made it easier to focus if she wasn't currently being twirled, but oddly... it felt fun. Even if she was bad at dancing, he didn't seem to care. That mere fact alone slowly encouraged a smile that spread across her face.

His pep talk certainly helped, and she couldn't help but blush a little bit more as she smiled a tad bit wider. "Well... I guess I'm just not really used to even socializing. Or just, well, talking in general, heh." She quieted down a little bit, once again trying to focus on her dancing. "I'm not like... insecure, I guess. Nervous, maybe? I'm confident in who I am and all that. I kind of grew up really quiet, and I guess I still am quiet. Talking all the time is, heh, not my thing."

She was just about to continue talking, despite her statement about how she didn't always enjoy it when she was suddenly interrupted. A man she had never seen before suddenly came in and smooched her dance partner. Not just a peck, but a full-on smooch. Ruby was stunned, having no idea what to do or even say. He certain;y didn't seem to enjoy the kiss, however, as he made a rather interesting face. Was this normal for him? Having no idea, and admittedly a tad bit curious about whether or not it was going to happen again, she spoke once more. "Y-you're quite popular, it seems...?"

notes: Just talking and dancing. Very confused by the strange kiss.

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #B8D9EC; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Aurorus Winter Ball
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2019 6:23:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","evantalk"]

This was going better than he thought it would. For someone who hadn’t danced in ages it seemed his lead was decent enough so far. As distracted as Stormy was he didn’t mind, it was a party after all and there were plenty of cheerful, spirited people that could draw one’s attention away from even the most daunting of tasks… Like dancing with someone too big for their own feet.

When she did return her attention to him he’d offer assurance that he didn’t mind at all, “Oh no, it’s fine.” his words were trailed by a smile.

He’d begin slow at first, just a slow waltz in the midst of all of the other dancing party goers. Her question made him cock a brow and look up at the ceiling for a moment. A Chandelure’s glassy body hovering by as he thought, “Well,” he began, looking back down at Stormy, “Strong opponents, a place to sleep and a decent paycheck to boot.” it was true, things were decent enough in Derek’s gym thought lately there has been a feeling of emptiness with the new job. Sure, he got good fights but there was a certain something missing from it all... Not like it mattered right now.

“All of that and I’m dancing with the most beautiful person at the ball. I guess the gym leader life really has its perks. But what about you? You training? With the league? Seemed like you were with a strong group back there.”

>>Slow rollin with   
>>Answers her questions
>>thinks about the emptiness that is his life under D-dog. 

[newclass=.evantalk b]color: #7d6484;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Aurorus Winter Ball
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2019 10:51:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[googlefont=Lato]
[attr="class","unstabland1"]
[attr="class","unstabland3"]
Aramis shook his head and laughed. "No... it's not obvious, but I know what it feels like to be alone. I think it is quite a human experience." Aramis replied. While he did not know how Daphne lived, how her relationships were, who she was or what she had in the past, he too had been younger once, and had felt trapped in the gilded cage of power.

As she talked more about arranged marriages however, he could not help but think of his own situation at home. He had been, once in the past, same as her, and Aethelred would currently be in plans for one as well. But as she spoke about it, on how it was a mutual friendship and a good friend. "I don't think that's too bad," Aramis replied, "I would hope that you are your future partner's best friend as well as lover."

Aramis laughed as she nearly does a spit take of her eggnog, "I shouldn't pry too much. I just like teasing you." Taking a sip of his eggnog, Aramis pulled back lightly to give her some space. His eyes broke contact for the moment, to survey the surrounding area, before returning back to Daphne. "You're still young, I hope you truly find someone that loves you for everything that you are and not just your looks, and can make you into a better person."

After a pause, Aramis' mind clicked. "Do you want to go on a date, actually?" He spoke, out of the blue. "Well... we are in one, technically, but I wanted to step outside and walk around with you."

[attr="class","unstabland4"]
dandy ♫

[newclass=.unstabland1]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/RdgqTdU.png);width:400px;height:200px;[/newclass][newclass=.unstabland2]margin-top:-15px;margin-bottom:0px;border-radius:5px;background-color:#111;padding:5px;display:inline-block;font:10px Lato;color:#111;[/newclass][newclass=.unstabland3]margin-bottom:10px;height:300px;overflow:auto;padding-right:8px;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;color:#f1f1f1;[/newclass][newclass=.unstabland4]float:left;margin-top:15px;margin-left:-50px;border-left:200px solid transparent;border-bottom:35px solid #111;border-right:200px solid transparent;[/newclass][newclass=.unstabland3::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background:#111;[/newclass][newclass=.unstabland3::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#292b76;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Aurorus Winter Ball
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2019 2:32:06 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] "Oh?"

Fernando feels another body against his and turns to , smiling at her despite her request and chuckles to himself. It doesn't take much for him to put one and one together, especially with how had hinted at this weeks ago. He takes a quick glance over Avery, unfamiliar with her, and uses it to judge Cait's taste. It's a sure turn from and he finds himself puzzled on Cait's taste in people. Must be something beyond skin deep.

"A pleasure to meet you, Avery." Fernando laughs audibly at Cait's introduction and nods his head dismissively in response. "A very lovely date indeed. It looks like you have your first request of the night, Alfric — and please, employer sounds so distant. Alfric is my most trusted Gym Leader, Avery. Consider yourself lucky."

Fernando notices @bean4's escape from the four of them and allows her to leave without interjection, assuming she had other plans or saw someone else more enticing than their introduction between each other. He says nothing but takes the cue, making a shooing motion to the two still there.

"Well, don't let me keep you. Have fun, Alfric, Avery."

— introduces himself to
— praises to her date
— notices that @bean4 is stepping away and assumes she has something more interesting to attend to
— suggest cait and avery go off and have fun

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nano

daph
She/Her
thirty-two
september 20
rustboro
Demisexual
Fashion Designer
rising star
born into this dying world, its time is up
awards
329 posts
DAPHNE STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @daphne
DAPHNE STONE
Aurorus Winter Ball
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2019 6:41:17 GMT
DAPHNE STONE Avatar
sometimes, it got suffocating. 

the expectations, the pressure, the stress and the sheer pace of everything. she never enjoyed this; she never worked well in these situations, yet she always found herself escaping them unscathed. this situation, however, was one she performed the poorest on. even then, he stayed to listen to her mess and stick with her in spite of her awkward communication: and there were no words she could use to express her gratitude. 

even if he seemed to enjoy teasing her for the sake of teasing her. 

heck, he admitted it! she's only able to barely compose herself, as she properly swallows down the gulp of eggnog - the same that she nearly choked on - before groaning softly. "d-don't laugh..!" she raises her voice, only slightly due to her own embarrassment. if her expression didn't speak volumes, then her actions did; what with her raising the mug up, slightly, to hide her face behind it and between her hands. 

she stays like that while listening to his words. indeed, she's thought about it before. it would be a good time for her to at least put in a bit of effort to ind a spouse, partner, boyfriend-- someone. she lies if she says it wasn't a bit lonely; especially with the sudden loss of three family members (all due to lost contact). she hums in acknowledgment. 

then has to do a double take on his last question. a date? with her? he, aramis highlander, was asking her on a date? "a--" she starts, as the words are caught in her throat when she perks her head up to look at him, eyes widened. "you.. want to go on a date with me?" she was bewildered; but she couldn't say she didn't see something like this coming. something o the sort, if it wasn't leaving her be--

ahem. 

she takes a moment to think on that, turning her eyes back to the eggnog. though it was a short pause, she eventually nods her head and lifts the mug to her lips once again. "well.. i think that would be nice."

@thermopylae

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Aurorus Winter Ball
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2019 13:09:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[googlefont=Lato]
[attr="class","unstabland1"]
[attr="class","unstabland3"]
"Yes," Aramis replied, earnestly as he could sound, which was quite difficult as he was spending much of the time trying to stay collected. "I would like to go on a date with you." The admittance of it was harder than he expected.

He may have been thirty three and a prince, but those words made him feel thirteen, his heart retching into the pits of his stomach, his vocal chords stretching outwards. While it all sounded smooth and articulate, he was a torrent of anxieties and hopes that churned in the shape of man as he spoke.

And when she finally accepted, he felt his stomach physically return to where it once had been from the nether. "Great," He paused, his ears turning red as he smiled, "Let's go for a walk then, I'll go and grab some clothes, and wait for you outside." Aramis said, before slowly getting up.

+ Aramis heads out of the party to take a walk with Daphne.

[attr="class","unstabland4"]
dandy ♫

[newclass=.unstabland1]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/RdgqTdU.png);width:400px;height:200px;[/newclass][newclass=.unstabland2]margin-top:-15px;margin-bottom:0px;border-radius:5px;background-color:#111;padding:5px;display:inline-block;font:10px Lato;color:#111;[/newclass][newclass=.unstabland3]margin-bottom:10px;height:300px;overflow:auto;padding-right:8px;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;color:#f1f1f1;[/newclass][newclass=.unstabland4]float:left;margin-top:15px;margin-left:-50px;border-left:200px solid transparent;border-bottom:35px solid #111;border-right:200px solid transparent;[/newclass][newclass=.unstabland3::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background:#111;[/newclass][newclass=.unstabland3::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#292b76;[/newclass]