laverre, kalos
homosexual
professor
sergeant
alexei ivanov
dating
0 height
0 height
Pulling down backstreets deep in your head / slipping through dreamland like a tourist.
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @florian
Florian Laurel
shimmer [sw]
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2019 2:13:59 GMT
Florian Laurel Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]I SMILE BEFORE I WANT TO, I SMILE BECAUSE YOU WANT TO
[break]

[break][break]
[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
solo[break][break]
[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
~

It's warmer here than much of the region; for that, Florian is grateful. Alexei had been apologetic about his supposed misinformation concerning Hoennian winters, but it seemed everyone was suprised by the shift in weather.[break][break]

Out here, he can bond with some of his more delicate Pokemon without having to worry about them getting too cold.[break][break]

Elodie is one of the newest members of his team, a Cottonee he'd received in exchange for his Trevenant. She seemed shy and a little uncertain of her situation, but she cheers up under the warmth emanating from the direction of the Fiery Path.[break][break]

"Don't worry, darling," he tells her, "we're not going in there. That's a little too much heat, no?"[break][break]

He giggles as she responds with a quiet cry.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#57b6ce;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#57b6ce;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#57b6ce;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,231 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
shimmer [sw]
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2019 2:24:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD MAGMORTAR APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / flame body[break]
thunder punch / fire punch / sunny day / clear smog
[break][break]

close tab

played by

thorn

flower boy
he/him
twenty-nine
june 14th
laverre, kalos
homosexual
professor
sergeant
alexei ivanov
dating
0 height
0 height
Pulling down backstreets deep in your head / slipping through dreamland like a tourist.
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @florian
Florian Laurel
shimmer [sw]
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2019 2:31:50 GMT
Florian Laurel Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

[break][break]
[break]
solo[break][break]
[break]
pass/fled!

"Oh," the professor calls softly, eyes going wide as dinner plates as he spots the approach of something both imposing and literally on fire. "Speaking of too much heat..."[break][break]

Trying to avoid getting its attention, he clicks his tongue softly to his Cottonee and leads their small group away from the Magmortar. Joli trots at his heels without needing further direction, having understood by his trainer's tone that this was not a battle they were ready to have.[break][break]

The last thing he wanted to do was scar poor Elodie before she'd even gotten a chance to know them![break][break]

"I think it is safe now," he breathes, when he can no longer see the Pokemon nor hear the crackle of its flames. "That was close."

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#57b6ce;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,231 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
shimmer [sw]
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2019 2:47:01 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD GRAPPLOCT APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / limber[break]
octolock / submission / taunt / rock smash
[break][break]

close tab

played by

thorn

flower boy
he/him
twenty-nine
june 14th
laverre, kalos
homosexual
professor
sergeant
alexei ivanov
dating
0 height
0 height
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @florian
Florian Laurel
shimmer [sw]
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2019 8:29:55 GMT
Florian Laurel Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

[break][break]
[break]
solo[break][break]
[break]
pass/fled!

"Oh, what is this?"[break][break]

He thinks it must be a Galarian Pokemon, for he's never seen its like before. Perhaps a Galarian Octillery? He could see certain similarities between the two, though this one looked far angrier and ready to fight.[break][break]

"Oh, no, we don't want—"[break][break]

It doesn't care. It launches itself at Joli and wraps its appendages around him, the octolock preventing escape. Florian stumbles back a few steps in his haste to escape its aggression, though he's more worried for his Pokemon than himself.[break][break]

"Elodie," he begs, "do something, please."[break][break]

The Cottonee chirps, and suddenly the sun overhead seems to grow brighter, warmer. It had already been a sunny day, but his Pokemon's power strengthened that fact. Grapploct throws Joli to the ground with a submission as the ribboned fairy-type struggles for purchase, and then Florian notices that Elodie is drawing some sort of power from the beating sun.[break][break]

A solar beam erupts with blinding light, and when Florian recovers from wincing it's to see the Grapploct pinned beneath his Sylveon and the latter snarling in anger. It was an adorable sound, wouldn't be at all threatening if Joli weren't preparing a moonblast. The burst of pink light is enough for the octopus to go limp, and Florian kneels next to his partner.[break][break]

"Jo, are you OK? Thank you, Elodie, you're a sweetheart."

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.viva i]font:italic 10px Roboto;color:#57b6ce;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,231 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
shimmer [sw]
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2019 10:09:07 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD CINCCINO APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / technician[break]
rock blast / slam / echoed voice / tickle
[break][break]

close tab

played by

thorn

flower boy
he/him
twenty-nine
june 14th
laverre, kalos
homosexual
professor
sergeant
alexei ivanov
dating
0 height
0 height
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @florian
Florian Laurel
shimmer [sw]
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2019 8:19:44 GMT
Florian Laurel Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

[break][break]
[break]
solo[break][break]
[break]
catch!

The Cinccino is a welcome sight after the chaos with the Grapploct; Florian offers it a smile as he bends down to fuss over his Sylveon. Joli is stubborn at the best of times, and he trills and tries to pull away from his trainer's mothering in spite of being in evident pain.[break][break]

"Be still, would you darling?"[break][break]

After checking his partner over for serious injuries and discovering that most were superficial, he scratches the Sylveon behind the ears in silent apology and offers both a Potion and a handful of oran berries.[break][break]

"Let's go home," he decides, ignoring the reproachful look from Joli. "I think we've had enough excitement for one day."[break][break]

A quiet chirp from the Cinccino and Florian turns his head, curious. "Did you want to come, too?" He laughs, holding out a Pokeball as he gives it a friendly scratch. Joli twitches his pink tail in greeting. "If you're sure."

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.viva i]font:italic 10px Roboto;color:#57b6ce;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,231 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
shimmer [sw]
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2019 2:09:22 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
YOU CAUGHT CINCCINO!

[attr="class","aname2"]
CONGRATULATIONS!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / technician[break]
rock blast / slam / echoed voice / tickle
[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","reward"]congratulations!
[attr="class","reward2"]you receive the following: 5 pokedollars!