laverre, kalos
homosexual
professor
sergeant
alexei ivanov
dating
0 height
0 height
Pulling down backstreets deep in your head / slipping through dreamland like a tourist.
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @florian
Florian Laurel
glow [sw]
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2019 8:24:46 GMT
Florian Laurel Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]

[attr="class","vivalyric"]I SMILE BEFORE I WANT TO, I SMILE BECAUSE YOU WANT TO
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]

solo[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]

~

Florian finds himself on the same route as the previous week, stripping off his winter jacket as the air grows warmer near the mountain. He slings the coat over his arm and stretches, glad to be rid of the extra layers.[break][break]

"I do hope the snow doesn't last too long," he says to his Sylveon, knowing that Joli can't reply. He trills nevertheless, ribbon-like feelers wrapping around Florian's hand. It's comforting, and he smiles. "It is pretty, but this weather is destroying my poor garden."[break][break]

Abeille had been particularly distressed; his Ribombee was the garden's caretaker, after all, and it upset her to see the fragile flowers claimed by frost. At least Alexei had helped secure a large supply of seeds. Florian would simply have to replant the garden once the snows deigned to melt.[break][break]

"Let's take a break here," he decides, sitting on a nearby rock. "We have been walking a while, no?"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800]

[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]

[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#57b6ce;[/newclass]

[newclass=.viva i]font:italic 10px Roboto;color:#57b6ce;[/newclass]

[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#57b6ce;[/newclass]

[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#57b6ce;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,704 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
glow [sw]
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2019 2:10:41 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD QUILAVA APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / blaze[break]
smokescreen / flamethrower / burn up / rollout
[break][break]

close tab

played by

thorn

flower boy
he/him
twenty-nine
june 14th
laverre, kalos
homosexual
professor
sergeant
alexei ivanov
dating
0 height
0 height
Pulling down backstreets deep in your head / slipping through dreamland like a tourist.
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @florian
Florian Laurel
glow [sw]
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2019 15:36:52 GMT
Florian Laurel Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

[break][break]

[break]

solo[break][break]

[break]

i love quilava but ;-; pass

He's never actually seen a Quilava in the flesh before! There were pictures, of course, and Pokedex entries, but nothing quite compared to the majesty of the fire-type up close. It doesn't seem all that interested in Florian or his Pokemon, instead snuffling about the ground in search of food.[break][break]

"Joli, hush," Florian whispers, quieting his Sylveon's chirps as he reaches for his Pokedex. "I want to catch it on film!"[break][break]

He knew of a certain contact of his in the research field that would love such footage. Quilava notices Florian as his Pokedex dings, and the professor holds his breath for fear of offending the volcano Pokemon, but thankfully it simply observes him for a moment before going back to its foraging.[break][break]

Saving the video, Florian sends it along to his contact with a little smiley face and no explanation.[break][break]

Quilava, apparently realising there was nothing of much value in the area, takes one last glance at Florian and his Sylveon and departs.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]

[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#57b6ce;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,704 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
glow [sw]
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2019 2:35:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD MIENSHAO APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / regenerator[break]
aura sphere / double slap / high jump kick / drain punch
[break][break]

close tab

played by

thorn

flower boy
he/him
twenty-nine
june 14th
laverre, kalos
homosexual
professor
sergeant
alexei ivanov
dating
0 height
0 height
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @florian
Florian Laurel
glow [sw]
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2019 12:59:25 GMT
Florian Laurel Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

[break][break]

[break]

solo[break][break]

[break]

catch!

Mienshao approaches with a silent sort of grace, quiet enough that Florian doesn't notice until she's practically on top of them. He startles, letting out a soft cry and stumbling back a couple steps, but she doesn't seem to pose a direct threat.[break][break]

Instead, she seems to speak to Joli, Florian watching on as his Sylveon's ears perk up and his little pink tail twitches. He cants his head, flexes his claws, then nods. It's not until the misty terrain starts to spread that Florian realises they'd agreed to a battle; he takes another several paces back to give them room, hand on Joli's pokeball in case things got rough.[break][break]

Mienshao starts with a double slap, repeatedly whipping the Sylveon with the long fur on its arms.[break][break]

Joli stands his ground with a growl, looking more annoyed than injured. He throws up a light screen just as the Mienshao launches an aura sphere, the shimmering barrier further reducing the power of an already ineffective move.[break][break]

As the wild Pokemon leaps into the air, Joli pounces forward and out of the way, leading his foe to high jump kick straight into the ground. Mienshao seems dazed by the impact, and Joli ends the battle by sinking his teeth into the fighting-type for a draining kiss. The Sylveon seems to perk up, his energy restored, and the Mienshao remains on the ground.[break][break]

"Well, I think we know who won," Florian tells his partner warmly. He pulls out a pokeball and taps the Mienshao with it. "Time to head home."

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,704 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
glow [sw]
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2019 19:57:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
YOU CAUGHT MIENSHAO!

[attr="class","aname2"]
CONGRATULATIONS!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / regenerator[break]
aura sphere / double slap / high jump kick / drain punch
[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","reward"]congratulations!
[attr="class","reward2"]you receive the following: 5 pokedollars!