laverre, kalos
homosexual
professor
sergeant
alexei ivanov
dating
0 height
0 height
Pulling down backstreets deep in your head / slipping through dreamland like a tourist.
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @florian
Florian Laurel
permafrost [sw]
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2019 21:38:14 GMT
Florian Laurel Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]

[attr="class","vivalyric"]I SMILE BEFORE I WANT TO, I SMILE BECAUSE YOU WANT TO
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]

solo[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]

i lost this post and had to rewrite the whole thing, so if the quality seems off... :sob:

Here's the thing: Florian hates the cold.[break][break]

Unfortunately for the professor, he loves ice-types. They're gentle, beautiful, and usually quite rare in Hoenn; these days, with the unusual snows, he'd been seeing them a lot more than expected.[break][break]

Still, it's in the depths of Shoal Cave he finds himself that morning, shivering in the cold despite his extra layers. His ugly holiday sweater was concealed beneath a thick jacket, a scarf was pulled up to his chin, and he tugs his hat down to cover sensitive ears as a chill wind blows through the cave.[break][break]

"At least one of us is having fun, no?"[break][break]

There's no malice in his tone as he watches his Vulpix, the ice-type wagging her tails and yipping in excitement as she plays in a snowdrift. Joli trills in agreement, the Sylveon's little paws protected by the hand-knit boots his trainer had made for him.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800]

[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]

[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#57b6ce;[/newclass]

[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#57b6ce;[/newclass]

[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#57b6ce;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
permafrost [sw]
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2019 0:48:34 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SPHEAL APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / oblivious[break]
hail / encore / ice ball / body slam / signal beam
[break][break]

close tab

played by

thorn

flower boy
he/him
twenty-nine
june 14th
laverre, kalos
homosexual
professor
sergeant
alexei ivanov
dating
0 height
0 height
Pulling down backstreets deep in your head / slipping through dreamland like a tourist.
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @florian
Florian Laurel
permafrost [sw]
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2019 15:39:27 GMT
Florian Laurel Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]

[attr="class","vivalyric"]I SMILE BEFORE I WANT TO, I SMILE BECAUSE YOU WANT TO
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]

solo[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]

friendly capture attempt!

Poor Spheal was so oblivious that it didn't notice it was rolling straight toward a wall until it slammed into it with a soft thunk, drawing the attention of both Florian and his over-curious Vulpix. The latter pulls her head out from the drift she'd been playing in and shakes her head to clear it of snow before bounding over to the stunned seal, Florian following more carefully and taking care not to step on a slick patch of ice.[break][break]

"Are you OK, little one?"[break][break]

It certainly looks all right, recovering from its daze and rolling into a sitting position with a gentle cry. It seemed that its thick fat had allowed it to escape mostly unscathed, and the professor smiles as he watches Aurora bound up to her new friend with a series of excited yips.[break][break]

Florian watches for a while as they play together; snow has already been falling as a result of Aurora's snow warning, but the Spheal adds her own hail to the mix. It's a little unpleasant to be pelted with tiny bullets of ice, but he's a good enough sport not to complain. The Pokemon were having fun, after all.[break][break]

When the chill finally seeps through his many layers, Florian calls for Aurora to get going, but feels bad upon seeing how disappointed the little Spheal looks to be losing her company.[break][break]

"You can come with us, if you'd like," he offers. He pulls a Pokeball from his bag and rolls it through the snow toward the dual-type to make his intentions clear. "I don't mind."

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800]

[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]

[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#57b6ce;[/newclass]

[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#57b6ce;[/newclass]

[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#57b6ce;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
permafrost [sw]
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2019 17:03:03 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
YOU CAUGHT SPHEAL!

[attr="class","aname2"]
CONGRATULATIONS!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / oblivious[break]
hail / encore / ice ball / body slam / signal beam
[break][break]

[attr="class","reward"]congratulations!
[attr="class","reward2"]you receive the following: 5 pokedollars!
[break]