Winter Dreams

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Winter Dreams
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2019 5:00:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar

The cool and chilling wind whispered through her sensitive ears as the gentle and beautiful snow fell like confetti on over her gorgeous blue hooded cloak. She gazed towards the untouched snow in front of her. The swirling white ice and the lush grass collided with one another to make the perfect art display. The shrubs and trees were stained with white and the ground was as smooth as a cake as the snow fell like icing powder, perfecting it to its finest point. In the far distance, Reagan's keen, azure eyes would notice a trial of footsteps and paw prints crisscrossed each other around the labyrinth of paths within the Safari Zone. She had been told that there were several rare and cute Pokemon roaming around through the different zones and she wanted to test out her luck with finding at least one or two of them and adding them to her growing team of medical assistants.

She would glance away from the footsteps and paw prints printed within the blankets of snow for a few seconds and turn her attention towards the shivering Mime Jr. resting between her arms. "Harley, I told you that it would be a lot warmer in your Poke Ball, but you made it quite clear that you did not want to do that. Are you sure that you haven't had a change of mind?" She spoke, raising an eye brow at the small psychic and fairy-type Pokemon. The Mime Jr. quickly shook his head and folded his small arms over each other. A soft chuckle escaped from Reagan's mouth as she shook her head. "Very well then." She stated, carefully moving Harley a little bit closer to her body, in hopes of keeping him warm as the two of them traveled down the snowy path in hopes of encountering a cute and rare Pokemon.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Winter Dreams
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2019 7:12:12 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD ALOLAN VULPIX APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / snow warning[break]
mist / aurora veil / ice beam / ice shard / freeze-dry
[break][break]

@reagan

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Winter Dreams
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2019 18:24:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar

A cool breeze dance around Reagan and Harley's body as the duo continued to make their way along the path. A quick shiver soon rushed down both Reagan and Harley's body as the two of them braced themselves for the icy wind. She glanced over at Harley, flashing her a soft smile as she noticed that her Pokemon appeared to have been struggling with the coldness, too. She could not help, but to pull the small mimicry Pokemon even closer towards her warm body. A soft coo escaped from Harley's mouth as he smiled back up at his kind trainer.

A few minutes, Reagan and Harley found themselves encountering their first wild Pokemon. It was a beautiful Alolan Vulpix, resting next to a frosted bush. The small fox-like Pokemon's fur was almost as pure as the white blanket of snow resting underneath her body. A cheerful cry left Harley's mouth as he leaped from his trainer's arms and rushed over at greet the stunning ice-type Pokemon. At first, the Alolan Vulpix slowly opened her eyes and glanced up at the small mime Pokemon standing in front of her. A confused expression showing on her face for a few seconds as she made eye contact with Harley. Harley giggled lightly before he left out another cheerful cry before performing a couple of dance moves. The Alolan Vulpix giggled back before picking herself up from the ground and joining in on the dance routine with Harley. Reagan smiled warmly and clapped her dainty hands together as she watched the two adorable Pokemon dance across the snow with each other.

Unfortunately, the beautiful dancing would come to an end the second the Alolan Vulpix took a wrong step towards the bush her lovely tails became tangled up within the branches. The Alolan Vulpix let out a sadden cry as she glanced up at Harley then over to Reagan as if she was begging to be set free from the branches of the bush. "Aw, don't worry! We're going to help you get out of there." Reagan assured the white-hued fox as she walked over towards her. She would kneel down a bit and reach out with her dainty fingers, carefully maneuvering the branches away from the Vulpix's tails. She made sure not to damage the Vulpix's precious tails or her lovely coat. Once the Vulpix's tails were freed from the bush, she would careful walk over to Harley, nuzzling her face against his face before walking over to Reagan and nuzzling her forehead against Reagan's leg to show her gratitude. "Aww, you're welcome." She smiled, carefully reaching out to rub the Vulpix's head. "I couldn't help, but to notice how beautiful Harley and you dance together. Would you be interested in joining our team? You would get to spend more time with Harley and we will work hard to make you stronger." She offered, grabbing a Poke Ball and moving it closer towards the Vulplix. She would wait for a response from the Vulpix before gently pressing the special orb against the Vulpix's head wit hopes of capturing her.

Notes: Attempting to Befriend/Capture Alolan Vulpix!

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Winter Dreams
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2019 19:50:55 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
YOU CAUGHT AN ALOLAN VULPIX!

[attr="class","aname2"]
2/3 SAFARI BALLS REMAIN

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / snow warning[break]
mist / aurora veil / ice beam / ice shard / freeze-dry
[break][break]

@reagan

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD PINECO APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
2/3 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / overcoat[break]
spikes / rapid spin / double-edge / explosion / pin missile
[break][break]

@reagan

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Winter Dreams
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2019 23:59:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar

The Alolan Vulpix let out a playful bark as she felt the sphere make contact with her forehead and within a few seconds her white body would be absorbed by a blinding light. The Safari Ball would fall down onto the snow covered ground then start to rock back and forth for a few seconds before s soft chime echoed through Reagan's ears and the colorful orb came to a stop, alerting the mocha-haired female that her capture had been a success. A soft smile touched the covers over Reagan's lips as she reached out with her right hand to retrieve the ball. "We did it, Harley. We just capture our first Pokemon in the Hoenn Region!" She stated with excitement. The small mime-like Pokemon cooed and performed a graceful twirl to express his excitement. Reagan giggled and turn her attention back towards the sphere that is resting in her hands. "Welcome to the team Aspen." She whispered before tucking the Safari Ball away.

"Okay Harley, let's see what other Pokemon we can find roaming around here." She stated as she continued to walk back down the snowy path that would lead them even further down into the Safari Zone. Harley followed happily behind her. It was not too much longer before the two of them would encounter their next Pokemon. It was a Pineco hanging from one of the frosted trees. Oddly enough. the Grass/Bug-type Pokemon appeared to have been taking a nap and seemed to be somewhat unbothered by the small pieces of snow raining down over his body. Reagan and Harley would stop to admire the sight for a few seconds before moving on along the path. The two figured that it would be in their best interest to leave the sleeping Pokemon alone.

Notes: Skipping!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Winter Dreams
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2019 3:42:49 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD STARMIE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
genderless / analytic[break]
psychic / rapid spin / spotlight / hydro pump / swift
[break][break]

@reagan

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Winter Dreams
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2019 6:20:26 GMT
Deleted Avatar

The peaceful snow path soon lead the duo towards what appeared to have been a lake of some sort. Surprisingly enough, the lake was not frozen solid despite the low temperate around them. Reagan and Harley stared towards the water with curiosity for a few seconds until a majestic Starmie emerged from out of the water, spinning and twirling with grace while the center of its core started to glow with the seven colors of the rainbow. For a quick second, the light radiating from the jewel reminded Reagan of the festive Christmas lights that one would see on a beautiful Christmas Tree. "Whoa! It's so pretty!" She stated in awe some she watched the Starmie perform one final spin before diving back into the water.

"Ha! We've seen some pretty interesting Pokemon living here, so far, huh?" She spoke, glancing down at the Mime Jr., who appeared to have been still staring towards the lake in hopes of seeing the stunning Starmie one more time. "Ah, I take it that you enjoyed the show, too, huh?" Reagan chuckled, leaning over and picking up her Pokemon from the ground and holding him in her warm and gentle arms. "Unfortunately, we probably won't be seeing that Starmie anytime soon again, so we might as well keep it moving." She admitted with a half smile as she continued to move along the path in hopes of encountering around uncommon Pokemon.

Notes: Skipping!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Winter Dreams
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2019 7:04:54 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD GALARIAN DARUMAKA APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / inner focus[break]
avalanche / ice punch / superpower / work up / hammer arm
[break][break]

@reagan

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Winter Dreams
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2019 17:56:41 GMT
Deleted Avatar

As Reagan and Harley continued to travel down the snowy path, the duo would soon come across a small clearing with an army of snowmen guarding the center of the field. "Aww look! Aren't they adorable Harley? They are so many difference shapes and sizes!" She pointed out in awe. She would carefully take a few steps closer towards the masterpieces made out of snow. Harley squealed with glee as he jumped out of his trainer's arms and waddled over to one of the smaller snowmen and struck a pose beside it as if he was pretending to be a snowman himself. A soft giggled escaped from Reagan's lips as she retrieved her cell phone from her pocket and snapped a quick photo of Harley and the snowman. "Perfect!" She added, walking over then bending over to show the picture off to her Pokemon. Harley jumped up and down in excitement as he studied the picture on the cell phone screen for a few seconds. It was not too much longer before both Reagan and Harley noticed that the small snowman started to move around a bit as if he was attempting to look at the picture, too. "Whoa! Did that snowman just move? What kind of enchanting snowman is this?" She questioned raising an eye brow at the snowman. Harley quickly placed his hands over his mouth in a dramatic manner as he slowly backed away from the snowman.

"Darumaka!" The mysterious Pokemon cried out in a cheerful tone as he started jumping from side to side. "Aww, it's a Galarian Darumaka! I can't believe that I didn't notice that from before!" Reagan stated, a soft smile curving against her lips. "It's not the holidays until you see a Wild Galarian Darumaka, huh?" She added, glancing over at Harley then back over at the Darumaka. Harley smiled back at the Darumaka before mimicking him and jumping from side to side. Unfortunately, the adorable scene happening between the Darumaka and Harley soon came to an end, once the disruptive noise of something or someone rushing into the other nearby snowmen startled them. "W-What is going on?" Reagan asked, turning her body around a bit, only to noticed that a Wild Machop had appeared and started karate chopping the snowmen around them. Once the Machop had managed to swipe out all of the snowmen. it would then lock eyes onto the Darumaka. "No, Machop, wait! This one isn't a snowman, it's a Pokemon!" She attempted to warn the Machop. The Machop shook his head and raised his hand in a defensive manner as he prepared to attack the Darumaka. The Darumaka's eyes widen as he noticed the Machop's fist being aimed towards him. "Harley, use Psychic!" Reagan commanded the Mime Jr. Harley quickly tapped into his psychic abilities to create a forceful blast of pink, psychic energy to knock the Machop far away from the Darumaka. The Machop let out a startled cry and quickly fled away from the scene. "Nice job, Harley!" She praised her Pokemon then glanced over at the terrified Darumaka, who appeared to be shivering from out of fear.

"It is okay Darumaka! Harley took care of that Machop for now. That is not to say that it won't come back later, but I believe that you would be a lot safer with us. How about it? Would you like to come with us?" She asked, retrieving a Safari Ball from her bag and holding it out for the Darumaka to touch with his hand, if he decided to join them.

Notes: Attempting capture.!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Winter Dreams
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2019 20:28:58 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
YOU CAUGHT THE GALARIAN DARUMAKA!

[attr="class","aname2"]
CONGRATULATIONS!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / inner focus[break]
avalanche / ice punch / superpower / work up / hammer arm
[break][break]

@reagan

[break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD CHESPIN APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
1/3 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / bulletproof[break]
bulk up / vine whip / wood hammer / pain split / quick guard
[break][break]

@reagan

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Winter Dreams
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2019 3:33:13 GMT
Deleted Avatar

The Darumaka rocked from side to side happily for a few seconds before extending his small hand to press the center button on the Safari Ball. The Safari Ball released a brilliant white light, which soon engulfed the ice-type Pokemon's body then absorbing him. The Safari Ball dropped from Reagan's hand and landed onto the snow covered ground, shaking one...two...three times before coming to a halt. A soft smile touched the corners of Reagan's mouth as she prepared to reach out to retrieve the green colored orb. However, before her soft finger tips could even touch the surface of the sphere, a Wild Chespin appeared from a nearby bush and snatched up the Safari Ball. The Chespin poked out his tongue and winked his eye at Reagan and Harley before rushing off with the Safari Ball containing Reagan's newly capture Pokemon. "Hey, Chespin! Come back here! You can't just steal items from people like that ya'know!" She called out, running after the grass chipmunk-like Pokemon.

After a few seconds of chasing after the ball thief, Reagan and Harley soon managed to corner the Chespin. The Chespin chuckled and tossed the Safari Ball up into the air a couple of times as he kept his eyes on the mocha-haired female standing not too far away from him. "Chespin! I really need that Safari Ball back, it has a Pokemon inside of it. I made a promise that I would help protect it and right now I am not doing a good job of that. So, please, can I have it back?" She pleaded, placing her hands a few inches above her heart. The Chespin continued to stare back at Reagan, slowly tapping his foot against the snow covered ground as he debated with himself about turning over the Safari Ball. "Uh. maybe we could make an exchange? I'm sure that I should have a berry that I could give you." She stated, reaching into her bag in search of a berry or some sort of a treat to give Chespin in exchange for her Safari Ball.

Unfortunately, she was not able to find a single berry in her bag. "I guess I don't have a berry to give you after all, but I do have this. I believe that it would look pretty cute on you, too!" She stated, pulling out a small Santa Claus hat from out of her bag. She carefully moved a little closer towards the Chespin and gently placed the hat over the grass-type's head. "Adorable! I knew that you would look cute in it!" She smiled, stepping away from the Chespin. The Chespin would glance up at a decent sized icicle hanging from branch to view his reflect. A cute squeal escaped from his mouth as he stared back at his reflection. Apparently, the Chespin thought that he looked pretty cute wearing the Santa Claus hat, too. The Chespin glanced away from his reflection then down at the ball that he had been holding in his hand. With a deep sigh the Chespin would walk over and hand over the Safari Ball back to Reagan. "Thank you, Chespin." She smiled, taking the orb and placing it inside of her bag. She would then wave goodbye to the Santa Chespin before following back onto her previous path with Harley trailing right beside her.

Notes: Pass!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Winter Dreams
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2019 4:33:59 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD PHANTUMP APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
1/3 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / harvest[break]
growth / will-o-wisp / phantom force / horn leech / disable
[break][break]

@reagan

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Winter Dreams
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2019 2:57:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar

A cool and eerie breeze soon danced around Reagan and Harley's body, causing the duo to come to a quick halt as a chilling shiver rushed down their spine. Reagan would take a quick glance around her surroundings then glance down at Harley before shaking off the cool shiver and taking her next step back onto the path. "You know Harley, I can't help, but to feel like someone is watching us and following our every move. Do you feel that, too?" She asked, glancing back down at the baby mime Pokemon for a few seconds. Harley glanced back up at his chocolate-haired trainer and nodded his head in agreement. It was not too much longer before the two of them heard what sounded like a childish giggle of some sort coming from out of the distance. Reagan found herself stopping in her tracks yet again to take another glance around her surroundings, this time she would give herself a little bit of extra time to observe the environment around her. "H-Hello? Who's there?" She called out waiting for a response. Meanwhile, Harley would start to inch his body a little closer towards Reagan's legs.

A solid minute, which sort of seemed like forever had passed by before Reagan and Harley noticed a ghostly figure appearing from behind an old and monstrous tree like a forest spirit. Reagan's deep azure eyes widened a bit as the Phantump floated even closer towards them. "Ah, it's just a Phantump...For a second there I thought that we had something to actually worry about there." She giggled, rubbing the back of her neck. She would then watched as the Phantump lowered herself down to Harley's level. She would extended one of her small hands out to touch the Mime Jr., on his head. Harley quickly closed his eyes tightly and and clenched his hands into tiny fists. "Harley, it's okay. I don't think that she wants to hurt you. In fact, I believe that she wants someone to play with her." Reagan giggled, leaning down to give her Pokemon a gentle pat on his head. "How about I give you two a few minutes to play with each other for a while then we'll make out exit from the Safari Zone and head back home. She spoke, giving Harley one last pat on his head. The Phantump let out a cheerful cry before floating circles around Harley. Harley slowly opened his eyes and flashed the Phantump a shy smile.

Meanwhile, Reagan stepped off to the side and allowed Harley and Phantump to play around with each other for a few minutes. A few soft giggles escaped from her mouth as she watched the two Pokemon engaged in play with each other. The forest spirit and baby mime Pokemon appeared to have enjoyed their time together having a fun snowball fight and making beautiful snow angels in the snow.

Five more minutes had passed by before Reagan started to make her way back over towards the playing Pokemon. "Harley, it's getting late. WE should start making our way back home now. Say goodbye to the Phantump, okay? Reagan suggested with a smile. Harley sighed and nodded his head at his trainer's words. He would give the Phantump a sweet smile and a friendly goodbye wave before jogging back over to Reagan. A sad expression soon shown on the Phantump's body as she watched Harley reunite with his trainer. She wished that she was not alone and had someone, who cared deeply about her the way that Reagan and Harley cared about each other. Reagan narrowed her eyes a bit as she watched the sadden expression on the Phantump's face. "Uhh...Phantump! Would you like to come along with us?" She asked, retrieving her last Safari Ball from her bag. Phantump wasn't a fairy-type Pokemon, but perhaps she could still find her a good home in the future.

Notes: Attempting to capture Phantump!

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND