SODA CITY FUNK [C]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
SODA CITY FUNK [C]
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2019 22:11:57 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Elijaaah," Rowan sing-songs, her voice echoing through the hallway as she steps over the threshold, nudging the door closed behind her with her foot. She's clutching her hand to her chest, knuckles bruised blue and purple and wrist swollen. It's not so bad, she thinks, and if it wasn't for the fact that she can't actually move her wrist without a sharp pain shooting up her arm she wouldn't be here; she'd save herself from another lecture.

Walking further into the shop, her green eyes scan the place, searching for the all too familiar face she's here to see, again.

"Where are you hiding, my man?" she asks, sticking her head around a corner and peeking into the nearest room. When she spots him sitting inside, her lips curl into a grin. She leans into the doorframe, waving her injured arm left and right.

"Got a job for you."

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
Give some supportance to the bending twigs.
awards
620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
SODA CITY FUNK [C]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2020 6:47:34 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar

elijah hears trouble. she seeps through the hallway like rising seawater from the cracked hull of a sinking ship. but this is more of an insult to his establishment than it is to her. his set-up for the festival is a rickety mess.

his temporary home, filled with potted plants and chipped wooden furniture, has an organizational system seemingly inspired by a chinese puzzle box.

once she turns the corner, he stills in his chair. her shadow pools around his feet. the legs of the chair. stirring slowly, he cranes his head toward her.

his greeting is explosive.

"you look fucking horrible."

elijah hoists himself from his seat and limps toward her, his rough hands hovering around her injury. he sighs, breath brushing against her bruises as if it were a salve.

"what did you do this time?"

@rowan / ty for ur patience <3