snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,111 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
tails
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2020 1:29:30 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","posticon"]

[attr="class","posttag"]
safari <3

[attr="class","postwords"]

Once the newly occupied pokeball is clipped back onto her belt, she continues on.[break][break]

Her footsteps are a little more sure now, the feeling of confidence slowly growing with each passing minute. Sure, she's still an anxious thing with trembling hands and worried glances around the place but she'd like to think she's starting to get the hang of it now.[break][break]

She still startles at every new Pokemon, however, as shown when she jumps at the sight of a Poochyena. The little grey dog is curious and adventurous, venturing right up to them without hesitation. She almost admires its fearlessness. The ability to venture into the unknown with such confidence and curiosity is something she clearly lacks. And so, with a smile, she greets the dog. "Hi there!" Her voice is light, friendly. The Poochyena barks at her with a wag of its tail before turning toward the fox at her side.[break][break]

The two sniff at each other, the Ninetales dwarfing the little puppy. A friend, she decides after a moment with a swish of her tails. They dissolve into playtime, then, and this break allows Illeana to make some notes in her ever handy notebook. Messy cursive sprawls across the page and once the Poochyena disappears into the bushes again does she put the book away.[break][break]

"Ready?" she asks Flammae with a raise of her eyebrow. The Ninetales is slightly worn out now from such an energetic little pupper but she takes the lead anyway, puffing out her chest with pride. She'll lead her human even further into the safari, the scientist shuffling behind her willingly.[break][break]

Together, they'll find everything this place holds. All of its secrets, hidden treasures... It's so exciting![break][break]

notes | pass <3

[attr="class","postpokes"]

[newclass=.post] width: 300px; background: #272727; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-size: 10.5px; font-family: tahoma; letter-spacing: .3px; text-align: justify; padding: 20px; border-radius: 3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.posticon] margin: 0 auto; position: relative; margin-bottom: 20px; border: 10px solid #303030; background: #303030; border-radius: 100%; height: 100px; width: 100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.posticon img] border-radius: 100%; border: 5px solid #202020; margin-left: -5px; margin-top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postwords] padding: 25px; background: #303030; border-radius: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.posttag] text-align: right; background: #373737; padding: 10px; border-radius: 3px 3px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttag a] text-decoration: none; color: #c25757; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: tahoma; font-weight: bold; font-size: 9px; letter-spacing: .6px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postpokes] color: #373737; border-radius: 0px 0px 3px 3px; padding-top: 10px; text-align: center; background: #373737; padding-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
tails
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2020 2:12:43 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD GROWLITHE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
2/3 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / justified[break]
flare blitz / outrage / take down / reversal / iron tail
[break][break]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,111 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
tails
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2020 0:29:46 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","posttag"]
safari <3

Okay, this is definitely a good trip... There's so many dogs![break][break]

Another Growlithe enters their path, an excited yip escaping the fire type as it approaches the duo without a care. A tail wag follows and despite not wanting to startle the little pupper, she can't help but squeal. "Oh, look at you!" She coos, reaching for it with open arms as she lowers to its height. "Your coat is gorgeous and you're adorable!" This earns another yip as the pupper welcomes her attention, tail increasing in wags.[break][break]

Beside her, Flammae sniffs curiously at the dog as Illie gets to work on giving the Growlithe lots of pets and belly rubs. A cute dog deserves all the belly rubs after all and this little baby is no exception![break][break]

"You wanna join us?" She offers, a bright smile forming on her face. "I promise lots of belly rubs if you do!" Her words earn another cry of excitement and without another thought, she pulls out a safari ball, touching it to the Growlithe's head. The doggo disappears in a flash and as she waits for the safari ball to either break or stop wiggling, she grins toward Flammae. "Such a cutie! I hope the little one will come along."[break][break]

notes | capture attempt on the cutest of puppers <3

[newclass=.post] width: 300px; background: #272727; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-size: 10.5px; font-family: tahoma; letter-spacing: .3px; text-align: justify; padding: 20px; border-radius: 3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.posticon] margin: 0 auto; position: relative; margin-bottom: 20px; border: 10px solid #303030; background: #303030; border-radius: 100%; height: 100px; width: 100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.posticon img] border-radius: 100%; border: 5px solid #202020; margin-left: -5px; margin-top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postwords] padding: 25px; background: #303030; border-radius: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.posttag] text-align: right; background: #373737; padding: 10px; border-radius: 3px 3px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttag a] text-decoration: none; color: #c25757; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: tahoma; font-weight: bold; font-size: 9px; letter-spacing: .6px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postpokes] color: #373737; border-radius: 0px 0px 3px 3px; padding-top: 10px; text-align: center; background: #373737; padding-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
tails
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2020 22:09:24 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
THE CUTEST PUPPER WAS CAUGHT!

[attr="class","aname2"]
CONGRATULATIONS!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / justified[break]
flare blitz / outrage / take down / reversal / iron tail
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SHINY POOCHYENA APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
1/3 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / rattled[break]
sucker punch / assurance / roar / crunch / yawn
[break][break]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,111 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
tails
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2020 2:00:08 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","posttag"]
safari <3

Huh... Odd![break][break]

She had seen a Poochyena before on this journey but this one is different. Golden with a cute little face and tiny paws. It seems a little smaller than the other, perhaps the runt of the litter. Ah, but what is the cause for the coloring? "You're so cute!" She coos anyway, shuffling closer to the curious pupper as it ventures into their path. The Poochyena yips at her with a slight wag of a golden tail, eager to get closer to the scientist.[break][break]

With a light plop, the woman sits in front of the pupper and reaches her arms out. "Want to cuddle? I give a mean belly rub!" The Poochyena doesn't need any more convincing, all but throwing itself into her open arms with a squeak. She begins to pet the golden pupper, scratching at its belly here and there. If it stays with her, she'd probably spoil it rotten with endless belly rubs... Not a bad idea, especially if the Poochyena enjoys it.[break][break]

"I'd love to have you join us, little baby," she murmurs, not caring in the slightest that she's using her baby voice. This cute little puppy deserves her baby voice, that much is certain. "Plus, I'd really like to study your fur if you'd let me! It's so unique, you must be very proud!" Her right hand takes over the majority of the scratching and petting as her left reaches for her final safari ball, pulling the item out from her belt. With a bright smile, she presents it toward the Poochyena. "How about it? Would you like to be friends?"[break][break]

The Poochyena leans into her pets once more before barking and with a wag of its tail, it presses its gold head into the safari ball. A flash of light causes the woman to close her eyes for a moment, the light a little harsh on her eyes, and when she opens them, the golden pupper is gone and the safari ball is shaking. Oh, she hopes it'll stay... If she could snuggle with the little baby some more, her anxiety might be cured. Well, probably not, but it's a nice thought! Besides, such a unique puppy could offer her some new research, especially since its genes seem to be altered. Oh man, she's so excited![break][break]

notes | capture attempt on the precious golden pupper <3

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height