Breaktime

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Breaktime
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2020 17:53:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar

It had already been a long winter season. Bo wasn’t feeling up to facing even more snow and sharp winds cutting at her face every time she went outside. But on days like today, when the wind was still and the snow had melted back to small lumps that clung to the least traveled paths, Bo felt like she had a good opportunity to enjoy being outside. So, after feeding her growing party and realizing she had at least a little something left over, she decided to explore this Safari Zone she’d heard about.

Adorned in her over-sized deep-red coat and big black boots, she hobbled her makeshift santa self down a Safari Zone path.

tldr: Bo's wondering around the safari zone

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Breaktime
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2020 20:39:33 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD POOCHYENA APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
3/3 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / rattled[break]
swagger / take down / sucker punch / embargo / fire fang
[break][break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Breaktime
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2020 2:09:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar

The bushes along the path rustled as Bo drew close to them. She slowed down and eyed the bush that seemed to be the busiest. A poochyena tugged itself through the brush - stopping briefly to shake it's coat free of debris. Then it noticed Bo and gave her a startled look before rushing into the bushes on the other side of the path. After a few moments - to be sure the poochyena had actually left - Bo shrugged and hurried on.

tldr >> Pass

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Breaktime
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2020 3:49:31 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD TEPIG APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / thick fat[break]
heat crash / flame charge / rollout / roar / body slam
[break][break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Breaktime
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2020 4:07:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Bo came towards a fork in the path. One side was lined with brush and a few trees while the other lead towards an open field. She could see a few frost-dusted bushes dotting the field and the edge of a lake peeking from behind the trees the lined her current path. She spotted a tepig as it trotted down the path with heavier coverage. Then she came to the fork herself and decided to take the other path - out towards the field.

tldr >> Pass
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Breaktime
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2020 8:01:19 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD WOOLOO APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / bulletproof[break]
double kick / copycat / cotton guard / reversal / stomp
[break][break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Breaktime
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2020 14:53:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar

A familiar bleat floated across the field as Bo shuffled down the path. She stopped and eyed the field until she saw it: a little wooloo bouncing over to one of the few bushes in the field. She hurried towards the wooloo in a rushed and awkward, thanks to the bulk of her coat, but brisk walk. As she closed in on the usually flighty pokemon, she fished out one of the safari balls she had been given.

She'd seen wooloos around town lately and she couldn't help but feel drawn to them. Back home they had raised a few mareep and sold their wool to an older woman in town who would spin it and make the best sweaters. Wooloo were new, and so it seemed a bit more popular than mareep, and she couldn't help being drawn to them. They reminded her of home even if they weren't likely to shock you when you shear them.

Normally she would prefer to get to know a pokemon before taking it in, but she worried the pokemon would flee. So, as soon as she was close enough she chucked the pokeball towards the wooloo and said a little prayer for luck.

tldr >> Attempt to catch

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Breaktime
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2020 21:29:29 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
YOU CAUGHT WOOLOO!

[attr="class","aname2"]
CONGRATULATIONS!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / bulletproof[break]
double kick / copycat / cotton guard / reversal / stomp
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SHINY WOOLOO APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
2/3 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / bulletproof[break]
take down / double kick / guard swap / double-edge / swagger
[break][break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Breaktime
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2020 3:33:45 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Just as the pokeball gave an affirmative click, another, angrier bleat sounded from a distance. With a rush of hooves a little black puff ball flew out from behind another bush and towards the pokeball that Bo was reaching for. It shoved itself between Bo's hand and the pokeball on the ground - coddling it protectively.

Bo withdrew, unsure what to make of the new wooloo. But it wasn't exactly aggressive towards her. It's focus was firmly on the pokeball that it was nudging across the ground. "Oh" realization tinged her voice "was that your friend?" She hesitated but, eventually, she reached a hand out towards the wooloo. She let it sit in the air, offering but not pushing it on the wooloo.

Bo waited until the wooloo calmed and turned its attention warily towards her hand. "I'm sorry, I didn't know I would be separating anyone." It glanced suspiciously between her hand and her face.

"Would you maybe want to come too?" She dug another Safari ball from her pocket and held it out to the Pokemon. "It wouldn't feel right keeping y'all separate."

tldr >> Attempt to catch

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Breaktime
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2020 22:13:14 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
YOU CAUGHT THE SHINY WOOLOO!

[attr="class","aname2"]
CONGRATULATIONS!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / bulletproof[break]
take down / double kick / guard swap / double-edge / swagger
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD GROWLITHE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
1/3 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / justified[break]
fire fang / crunch / heat wave / agility / iron tail
[break][break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Breaktime
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2020 2:37:23 GMT
Deleted Avatar

The sheep hesitated for a while then inched closer to the outstretched pokeball -- only to stop just short, withdraw, and hesitate again. It felt like the two sat like this for an hour. Out of boredom (or desperation) Bo started talking to the sheep. She started with a soft cooing to try enticing the little thing to take that one extra step that would put her nose right against the pokeball. But that didn't work. The few times Bo tried to discretely rock forward so the ball would bump into her nose, it was like the wooloo knew and she would withdraw at the same discrete rate. Then she branched out into having a full on conversation.

Bo had a lot to say about how everyone should know at least a little something when it came to taking care of their house. There were quite a few easy fixes to some of the things she'd been hired for lately. Perhaps Bo bored the wooloo enough to surrender because she was half-way through a sentence about Little Ms. McConnell and her crooked steps when the pokemon finally pressed her nose into the pokeball.

Just as the red light withdrew into the ball in her hand, yet another pokemon burst onto the scene. This time it was a growlithe. It landed with a surprising heft where the wooloo had just been. Flames licked it’s teeth but they were dying down -- Bo was watching the end of it’s unwittingly thwarted attempt to catch the female wooloo with a fire fang. But now, here she was again, with another pokemon separating her from her first wooloo. It looked like Bo’s luck had run dry: this pokemon snarled with aggression.

She backed up, throwing the new pokeball into her bag and rummaging for any other pokeball. She wrapped her fingers around a more familiar pokeball and prayed that it was Bucky. A click and red flash later and Burke, the sturdy wall of a pokemon, loomed over top the growlithe -- who, in response to the horse suddenly towering over him, began growling even louder and biting at his legs. She hadn’t exactly wanted the horse to get annoyed and stomp the poor dog into the ground but that’s what Burke did.

”No, Burke, stop!” She launched towards the pair and pushed on the ground type’s hind quarter. The Mudsdale whipped his tail in irritation but moved forward none-the-less. The growlithe half growled, half whined at her as she gave Burke another shove and knelt down beside him. ”C’mon, now. I can’t just leave you here like this. Quit it.” She huffed, pulling out her last safari ball and pressing it to the growlithe. She’d probably just pack the thing up in her bag if it tried to break free of the ball. While she waited to see if the capture took, she grabbed at the pokeball that contained her first capture and jammed it into her bag and recalled Burke.

tldr >> Attempt to catch
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?