Taking it all in

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Taking it all in
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2020 4:25:39 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Alec was standing on sands of Mauville beach on Route 118. It went without saying that he was rather excited about being in the Hoenn Region. A wave of nostalgia had hit him. Man, being on my own again sure does bring back some good times, he thought. It had been quite some time since he had been on a journey. However, the last journey was back at home in Johto. This one was different. He was in a completely different region. To top it all off, Alec had to venture on a boat to get here. Not to mention, his Pokemon that he had were probably just itching to hop out of their pokeballs. He couldn't blame them to be honest. That was when Alec had gotten an idea. He quickly took one of the pokeballs off his belt.

"Alright! Time to come on out, Rex!" He said pressing the button on the pokeball before tossing it up in the air. It popped open, and his Shelgon had quickly landed on it's feet with a heavy thud. His Shelgon grumbled happily, knowing it was set free from his pokeball. Alec bent down on one knee, getting down to Rex's level. He placed on hand on top of Rex's shell patting it gently. "About time your out of your pokeball, huh buddy?" Alec had said. Rex bounced gently, as if it were trying to nod to his trainer. Alec couldn't help but grin to his partner's reaction. "Then how 'bout you and I catch us another team member?" Alec said, standing back up.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Taking it all in
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2020 7:06:38 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD CLOYSTER APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / shell armor[break]
icicle spear / razor shell / withdraw / iron defense
[break][break]

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Taking it all in
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2020 9:03:13 GMT
Deleted Avatar
ZlYG_UQH

Alec was quite surprised that a wild Cloyster had randomly sprung out from below the surface of the water. "Well, speak of the devil. Rex! Heat em up with Flamethrower!" Alex had commanded his Shelgon. His Pokemon spewed a stream of flames aiming right at the Cloyster. Fortunately, the attack had hit the Cloyster with no problem. Apparently it did not catch on to what Alec's Pokemon was doing, for the young trainer, it was a good thing. After all, he was hoping to catch it. With a rather angry expression on its face it glared at Alec and Rex's direction. From what Alec could tell, it was now preparing to attack. It attacked by using Razor Shell, coming close for an attack. "Quick, Rex! Use Protect!" Alec said and immediately, Shelgon formed a barrier around him and Alec to fend off the wild Cloyster's onslaught. Using protect had also slowed down the Cloyster which Alec had sought to use that to his advantage.

As soon as Protect had worn off, Alec had quickly said, "Now top it off with Dragon Breath!" and Rex complied by spewing forth a purplish stream from it's mouth, hitting the Cloyster at point-blank range. It was knocked at least five feet away, colliding into the sand. It seemed to have difficulty moving, so Alec had decided to take the chance and throw a pokeball at it while it was still down. Alec could only watch as the pokeball that he threw had now managed to seal Cloyster inside, now wrestling it, trying to break free. Please work, please work, please work! Alec thought as he waited impatiently to see if he successful in capturing the Cloyster or not.

OOC Notes:
  • Roll #1 (70) - determined whether Rex's Flamethrower hit without Difficulty.
  • Roll #2 (57) - I did this roll to determine what the Wild Cloyster used. Since it has 4 moves, I decided that each one represented 25 each and even though it was passed 50, it was still the closest number, which would be its Razor Shell move.
  • Roll #3 (89) - honestly, this determined whether how much damage Rex's Dragon Breath had actually done, as well as whether or not Dragon Breath paralyzed Cloyster or not.
  • Why I didn't do I roll for Protect was because normally Protect doesn't fail unless used in a row.
  • All in all, I wanted to give the Dice Roll a try so that I could get used to using it xD
··
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Taking it all in
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2020 1:42:29 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
YOU CAUGHT CLOYSTER!

[attr="class","aname2"]
& YOU GOT USED TO THE ROLLS!!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / shell armor[break]
icicle spear / razor shell / withdraw / iron defense
[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","reward"]congratulations!!
[attr="class","reward2"]you receive the following: 5 pokedollars & 1 lucky letter!