snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,110 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
just peachy [m]
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2020 3:44:19 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","posticon"]

[attr="class","posttag"]

[attr="class","postwords"]

A peach sitting beneath a peach tree... It's a cute sight, really.[break][break]

The woman is scribbling away in a notebook, messy cursive steadily filling the pages to the brim with notes of knowledge. She brings her work wherever she goes, every calm moment earning her a few minutes of research. Besides, fresh air is good for the body and she can't keep sneezing from dust-filled books. No, this is a good thing.[break][break]

The mission sounds relatively simple, as well. Protect a peach tree until daybreak, defending it with all your might. A partner was assigned for the advantage of two bodies, two eyes keeping watch against whatever goes bump in the night. Her partner hasn't arrived yet, hence her nose pressing closer to the contents of her notes. She'll put it away once they arrive but right now? She'll pass the time by with the satisfying sound of a pen scratching against paper.[break][break]

Her ever faithful Ninetales, Flammae, sits close by her side. The warmth she offers from tawny fur is comforting, a welcome presence in the face of more spookier topics. The owners of the very tree she has her back against say it's haunted by the eeriest of creatures. Even thinking about it is enough to send a shiver down her spine and she quickly tries to distract herself from the fact that she's felt the unnerving sensation of eyes on her body since she arrived. In fact, she starts rambling to the fox beside her, if only to usher her mind away from thoughts of ghosts into the welcoming arms of more pleasant things.[break][break]

"I wonder where our partner is," she muses, glancing toward the fire type with curious eyes. Gun metal meets crimson and the fox merely offers calming silence, allowing the scientist to continue. "I hope nothing happened on their way here! Oh god, that'd be awful..." The familiar sense of worry begins to gnaw at her insides and she tries to push it away with a smile. "Perhaps they're just running late. No reason to worry, right?" She hopes, at least.[break][break]

It isn't long before the light shuffling of feet against the ground alerts her to her partner's presence and her head rises with that smile still occupying her features. "Oh, there you are!" Her voice is almost relieved as she quickly rises to greet them with a slight bow. Another one of her awkward, weird bows... She really needs to shake that habit. "I was starting to get a little nervous something had happened," she mumbles before adding, "I'm Illeana!" A hand extends toward them as she chirps out her name, mind not fully catching up to the idea that she's being a bit much in this moment. Reel it in, Illie, you'll scare the poor thing!

[attr="class","postpokes"]

[newclass=.post] width: 300px; background: #272727; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-size: 10.5px; font-family: tahoma; letter-spacing: .3px; text-align: justify; padding: 20px; border-radius: 3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.posticon] margin: 0 auto; position: relative; margin-bottom: 20px; border: 10px solid #303030; background: #303030; border-radius: 100%; height: 100px; width: 100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.posticon img] border-radius: 100%; border: 5px solid #202020; margin-left: -5px; margin-top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postwords] padding: 25px; background: #303030; border-radius: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.posttag] text-align: right; background: #373737; padding: 10px; border-radius: 3px 3px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttag a] text-decoration: none; color: #c25757; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: tahoma; font-weight: bold; font-size: 9px; letter-spacing: .6px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postpokes] color: #373737; border-radius: 0px 0px 3px 3px; padding-top: 10px; text-align: center; background: #373737; padding-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
just peachy [m]
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2020 6:12:43 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Alec had been thinking Oh crap! Oh Crap! I'm late! he thought as he was running down th2 pathway. He was out looking for Pokemon, however it was getting Dark. He knew he had to be at Littleroot Town with his Partner, but he still couldn't resist the itch to see new Pokemon. "How can I be so late!? Honestly, I can't become champion of anything let alone the Pokemon League if I can never make it on time!" he said, talking to himself which was a very normal habit of his. As he got closer to Littleroot Town, he could see a woman as well as a Pokemon sitting next her with a tree sitting right behind her. Alec panted slightly as he stopped, now catching his breath. Simce he was used to running, it was easy for him to catch his breath more quicker than others could.

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that! I'm Alec - Alec Foster! It's a pleasure to meet you, Illeana!" he said, accepting her hand as it was extended to him. He also wore a big goofy grin on his face although it might have been hard to see with it being dark out. "Your Ninetales looks amazing by the way! I have only have two fire type Pokemon to be truthful. I actually don't own that many Pokemon even though I've been a trainer since I was ten," Alec had admitted with a smile. Alec had noticed it was getting darker outside and they needed light if they were going to spot anything out of the ordinary.

"I think we should have some light. If something comes along that we need to protect ourselves as well as see. With it being dark out, Protecting the tree could be difficult. Oh! Wait!" Alec said, having an idea, quickly grabbing his Charmander's Pokeball. "Alright! Come on out, Inferno!" he said while the Pokeball opened up while in his hand. Alec's male Charmander had instantly looked around seeing that it was dark outside and then turned to look at Alec who was also seeing Illeana and her Ninetales. It's tail provided a good source of ligbt which would help them see. It when then that the Charmander noticed the Peach Tree. It's eyes lightened up and it smiled as if it were a kid who was seeing food. He wanted to climb the tree to get a Peach, however Alec immediately stopped him, knowing that was a very bad idea.

"Ohhhhnononono buddy! I know you wanna a Peach, but if you go near the tree, your tail could make the tree go whoosh!" Alec said, making an explosion sound while making gestures of an explosion expanding outward. Inferno tilted its head in confusion for a second but then seemed to start catching on because it looked at it's tail."Chaaaaar?" it said questioningly while imitating Alec's hand gestures. "That's right! I promise you though I'll get you something to eat. But we gotta make sure to keep the tree safe too alright?" Alec smiled, rubbing his Charmander's head gently. Charmander obviously like that as it nuzzled Alec's hand upon it being touched. "Also, why don't ya say hi to our partners? Meet Illeana," Alec said, gesturing to Ileana. "And meet her Ninetales!" Alec said then gesturing to her Ninetales. Charmander had a look of awe as he saw them and then a few seconds later, he showed excitement while saying, "Char Char!"

-Notes: Did you want me to post the Mod Req? Or did you want to? I don't mind uwu <3-

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,759 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
just peachy [m]
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2020 0:00:02 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.missionBG]--missionColor:#4d72a0[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","missionBG"]
[attr="class","missionHead"]
shiny golurk

has attacked!

[attr="class","missionCut"]
[attr="class","missionCutIn"]
[attr="class","missionCutBG"]

[attr="class","missionIMG"]

[attr="class","missionText"]

[attr="class","missionStats"]
stats

genderless - iron fist[break]
earthquake / hammer arm / mega punch /[break]heavy slam / phantom force / dynamic punch

AS THE NIGHT SEEPS IN, ghost pokemon begin to materialize. their shady forms sneak out from shadows, from the corner of your eyes. as the peach tree seems to lurch and waver, as if sensing imminent danger. suddenly, a gargantuan golem falls from the sky. it punches the ground, sticking the landing with a terrifying rumble that cracks the earth. it cracks its "knuckles", wanting to break the tree in half.[break][break]

[attr="class","missionTag"]

&
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,110 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
just peachy [m]
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2020 4:14:10 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","posttag"]

She flashes him an easy smile, quick to put her notebook and pen away for later use. He's here and now, it's time to get this show on the road![break][break]

"No need to apologize," she chirps. "It happens!" He ushers out a compliment next, attention turning to the Ninetales by her side and she glances at her faithful partner, a light giggle escaping her lips as the fox preens. Some things never change and Flammae's appreciation of compliments is no exception. "Thank you," she replies, smile growing a little wider. "She's been with me forever." The handshake is light and ends a moment later as the woman retracts her hand from his grip. "I understand," she laughs a little, gazing at Flammae as she continues. "Truthfully, she's the only fire type I own. I suppose that makes her extra special!" The Ninetales coos at her, pressing closer for an affectionate pat atop the head.[break][break]

He calls out his own Pokemon in the blink of an eye, his point of needing some light earning a bob of her head. It's a solid idea, one she sheepishly admits had escaped her mind until he brings it to her attention. This must be one of his fire types... A Charmander. Aw, it's so cute! The woman grins at the little lizard, crouching to get a closer look. "What a cutie!" She coos, grin growing wider as the Charmander quickly turns his attention toward the peach tree. He must be hungry, what with the way he tries to scamper up the tree, little arms grabbing for peaches. Perhaps when this is over, she'll surprise him with a peach... A reward for being such an adorable little guy.[break][break]

Alec is quick to stop him and part of her knows that it was the right decision. After all, they're supposed to protect this tree... It isn't exactly good form to burn down the tree in the process, right? In the back of her mind, she makes a mental note to keep Flammae from getting too invested in her endeavor of protecting the sacred tree. The Ninetales means well, sure, but her flames can be a bit unruly and unpredictable as fire always is.[break][break]

Illeana watches the two go back in forth in a cute exchange, a light giggle bubbling up from her throat with ease. It's an adorable sight, a parent teaching his child perhaps. She remembers being like that when she was younger, still a budding trainer learning how to communicate with her Pokemon in terms they'd understand. Of course, it was a lot like this current display, tons of gestures and baby talk. Perhaps that's why a fond smile rises to overtake her grin, content with watching the two interact. It is, however, her turn to join the conversation as Alec introduces both herself and her Ninetales, the Charmander barely able to contain his excitement. "Hi there," she coos. "It's a pleasure to meet you, little one!" Beside her, Flammae sniffs at the fire type before offering her own coo, tails swishing with mild excitement.[break][break]

Before they can converse any further, an eerie feeling overtakes the area, night beginning to creep in with bony fingers and a chilly breeze. The woman shivers, arms drawing in around herself in an attempt to stop goosebumps from forming along her arms. "Oh," she murmurs, glancing at Alec with anxious eyes. "It wasn't this cold before... Such an odd feeling, too." Her words get drowned out immediately, the creaking of wood filling the area as the tree lurches. It almost seems to shiver with the woman, coming to life with the ominous air. Shadows dance just inside the far reaches of her vision and she whips her head around, barely missing the materializing form of ghosts as they begin to make their presence known.[break][break]

The ground quakes beneath some force and a thunderous impact elicts a shrill shriek from the woman as she stumbles, hands immediately flying toward the tree trunk to steady herself. "What is that?!" Her voice sounds different, filled to the brim with terror. A Golurk rises to its full stature, imposing and menacing against the dark of the night. Odd... The color of it is off, as if its from another world entirely... Perhaps it might be. She stares, hands beginning to tremble as the behemoth begins to move, hands crackling against one another. "Flammae," she cries, head whipping toward the Ninetales. "Try trapping it with Inferno. It can't reach the tree!"[break][break]

The fire fox is quick to move, flames beginning to pour from her mouth as she moves closer. Her steps are careful, fire beginning to take form as she drifts away from the tree. They build and burn, rising with intense heat to barricade against the behemoth. As Flammae works, Illeana begins to reach for another pokeball, the creature inside being ushering into the fray with a bright light. Nix stares at his trainer, confused at first. Why is he being summoned? Is it playtime? A playful swish of curled white tails follows and she is quick to give him a look, effectively quelling his need for playtime. Later, her eyes seem to convey. It is then that the Alolan Ninetales glances toward Flammae, lowering himself toward the ground with a growl. Ah, it seems her younger Ninetales hasn't lost his protectiveness toward the older one. Adorable! "Nix, if that thing breaks through the flames, you're on!" She earns a yip in reply and with a sigh, the woman turns to Alec with a sheepish smile. "Sorry, probably should have come up with a plan first before things started popping up, huh?" No time to regret the actions, however... There's only time to act, to protect the tree with all their might.[break][break]

notes | ninetales used INFERNO in an attempt to trap the Golurk in with a wall of flames. illie's alolan ninetales is on standby should the Golurk get through the fire!!

[newclass=.post] width: 300px; background: #272727; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-size: 10.5px; font-family: tahoma; letter-spacing: .3px; text-align: justify; padding: 20px; border-radius: 3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.posticon] margin: 0 auto; position: relative; margin-bottom: 20px; border: 10px solid #303030; background: #303030; border-radius: 100%; height: 100px; width: 100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.posticon img] border-radius: 100%; border: 5px solid #202020; margin-left: -5px; margin-top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postwords] padding: 25px; background: #303030; border-radius: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.posttag] text-align: right; background: #373737; padding: 10px; border-radius: 3px 3px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttag a] text-decoration: none; color: #c25757; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: tahoma; font-weight: bold; font-size: 9px; letter-spacing: .6px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postpokes] color: #373737; border-radius: 0px 0px 3px 3px; padding-top: 10px; text-align: center; background: #373737; padding-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
just peachy [m]
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2020 8:23:42 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Alec couldn't help but smile at his Pokemon who was happy to meet Illeana and her Ninetales. "Inferno always likes meeting new people. I just hope he stays that way when he evolves." Alec had said scratching his head with a grin. When Inferno heard Illeana call him a cutie, The male charmander had instantly turned into a blushing mess. It was natural for someone to like a compliment, and Pokemon who could understand such things were no different than ordinary people.

It was then that the temperature around the area had begun tp change. When he had seen Illeana place her arms around herself in an attempt to warm her up, he immediately took off his Jacket and said, "Here's my Jacket! It'll keep you wa-" Alec was cut off by seeing something from the corner of his eyes. His skin had goosebumps, however, the young boy was not scared in the slightest. "Is it just me, or ... Do you see the horde of Ghost Pokemon too?" Alec had said to Illeana. It was as if they were here this whole time; lying in wait to make their move.

That was when some freakishly, and I mean freakishly huuuuuuuuuge golem like Pokemon fell from the sky. "What the hell kind of Pokemon is that!?" Alec asked Illeana, completely flabber-gasted by just sheer height of the Pokemon standing before them, as it cracks it's knuckles that sounded like rocks grinding together. Wait a minute ... Is it an Earth type!? And if so ... Why are all the Ghost Pokemon around? None of this makes any sense! Alec thought to himself, still kind of shocked that they were up against something that ginormous.

It was then that Illeana and her Ninetales had sprung into action. Charmander, instead of being scared, despite it's size growled at the giant golem-like Pokemon. "Inferno! Use flamethrower with Ninetales to keep the flames up high! he he commanded his Charmander to do so, Alec had began to bring out two more of his Pokemon. "Alright, Iris and Rex! You're up too!"

Piplup was at first excited at the fact that she was out of her pokeball, however the moment that she saw the giant Pokemon Piplup was utterly shocked as well as terrified. She instantly began flailing in fear and then glared at her trainer, tapping her feet as if she were demanding an explanation as to why he called her out of. her damn pokeball. Rex, however was completely unfazed, it's eyes staring daggers at the Golem.

Iris! Your on standby with Illeana's other Ninetales. Rex, you are gonna be the one that decides how this fight ends, got it!?" Alec said, grinning at his Dragon Pokemon. It stomped it's two front feet together in reply to what Alec said to him. It was then that Illeana had apologized to him. Alec blinked repeatedly having a dumbfounded face. "N-no! You shouldn't have to be the one apologizing! If it weren't for me showing up late, we could have planned this out better ... However, I already come up with a plan,"

Alec said with an extremely confident grin planted on his face, and surprisingly enough, he actually did have a plan in that goofball of a head of his. If what he assumed was true, even though it was confusing to him as well as hard to believe, he suspected that the gigantic golem like Pokemon may just be Ground type Pokemon.

He still was trying to understand why there were ghost Pokemon around though. He knew there had to be a connection to it all. It was just a matter of how to figure out the connection. "Illeana? When it cracked its knuckles earlier - the golem like thing, I mean. Do you remember what it sound like? It sounded like rocks grinding together right? Well, that got me thinking ... I think this Pokemon is a Ground type!" Honestly, Alec was still learning the common truth that there were a bunch more Pokemon out there in the world, and this one just so happened to one of them. However, he had Hoped that possibly Illeana might know exactly what type it was.

- Notes: Alright, what Imma do is bring out Alec's Piplup to stay on standby too, and bring out his Shelgon for a balance of Offense and Defense since it knows Zen Headbutt and Protect ^^ might have the Piplup do some attacking too for humorous flavour later on xD-

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,759 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
just peachy [m]
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2020 2:30:02 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

shiny golurk

attacks!

stats

earthquake / hammer arm / mega punch /[break]heavy slam / phantom force / dynamic punch

[break][break]

THROUGH THE HELLISH FLAMES, the golurk crawls forth on all fours. each slam of its broad, grasping palms shakes the battlefield. its eyes glow ominously as it blitzkriegs towards the tree.[break][break]

&

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,110 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
just peachy [m]
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2020 0:20:45 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","posttag"]

Well, it had seemed like a good plan at first...[break][break]

Trap the behemoth in flames and hope it'll be enough. Unfortunately, it wasn't and now, the menacing beast is crawling toward them on all fours... God, that's a thing of nightmares. Her eyes go wide, a soft gasp escaping her out of surprise. The sight of it brings back unwanted memories, filtering into her mind in waves of flashes. Her Pokemon burning, zombies groaning with bloody hands outstretched, people and Pokemon being cut in half by hoops. Sometimes these memories come at the most inopportune times, this being one of them.[break][break]

The fear she feels is merely heightened by the peculiar sensation of the air. Eerie and unsettling, as if it's crawling with awful energy. Flammae draws closer to her, Nix following suit. The two foxes will protect her, this much she knows, but at what cost?[break][break]

She attempts to flash Alec a reassuring smile, struggling to keep herself composed in the face of this monster. "No, you're not the only one," she murmurs to him. "It seems we're under attack." Great observation, Illie. You're totally a genius. God, she should offer more than just the reaffirmation of what's unfolding before their very eyes.[break][break]

"Flames didn't work," she mumbles to herself, dark eyes never leaving the golem's body as it clamors toward them with heavy hands and feet. A hellish thing, wrapped in the fires of failure as it moves. Really, she should be paralyzed with fear, unable to even think of a simple solution... Instead, it feels as though this is child's play compared to the trials of that god awful Hoopa. And so, without giving herself any time to dwell on it further, she steps forward to take the lead, confidence bubbling within her body. She can do this. She can protect this peach tree.[break][break]

Her attention is snagged when Alec begins talking beside her, the ground work of a plan being ushered from his mouth. It sounds simple to understand, easy to follow. A ground type makes sense but... Can a regular ground type produce such an eerie crawling sensation? Something tells her it's not just a normal ground type. Even so, water or ice should help with the ground aspect, right? "Good thinking!" She praises, lips curling into a small smile. He's a smart kid, perhaps someone she would enjoy bouncing research ideas off of once in a while. Hm... Perhaps a thought to entertain after this is over. For now, they need to focus on defending this tree from this behemoth and fast. Behind her, the tree creaks and groans louder, wood crackling almost in an attempt to shy away from the forces that are approaching.[break][break]

"Nix," she calls and the Alolan Ninetales stands at attention, curled tails gently brushing against her legs. "Ice Beam! Try to freeze it in place!" Nix steps forward with narrowed eyes, mouth already opening as the temperature surrounding her and the two foxes begins to drop. "That thing can't get near the tree!" As if sensing the urgency in her voice, Nix unleashes a bright beam from his open mouth, frost escaping the beam of ice as it rushes toward the Golurk.[break][break]

Glancing toward Alec, she motions toward his nervous Piplup with a grin. "Try adding some water," she suggests. "It might produce more ice and keep that thing in place!" Hopefully that's a good enough plan for now... Well, if all else fails, she might as well just chuck a Pokeball at the thing and see what happens. Maybe they'll get lucky but... If a wall of fire and ice can't stop it, why would a Pokeball be able to?[break][break]

notes | her alolan ninetales used ICE BEAM in an attempt to freeze to Golurk in place or at least weaken it. Asks Alec to have his Piplup use a water move to see if that'll make more ice when combined with ice beam. if all else fails, she's yeetin' a pokeball srry

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
just peachy [m]
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2020 1:07:53 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[player]http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ccwidqn72n/Bleach_-_Number_One_Chokkaku_Mash_up[/player]

Alec had a small drop of sweat form on his face when he realized that the flames didn't seem to affect the Golurk at all. He had a feeling that with the golem like Pokemon being a ground type, but what else could they do? This pokemon was a force to be reckoned with just from its height alone! It honestly slightly intimidated the fledgling ace trainer a little, worried about his Charmander. "Inferno! Move back!" he commanded, and it had rushed back to Illeana's and Alec's side quickly.

It was then that Illeana commanded her second Ninetales to attack with an Ice Beam. He was kind of amazed at the fact her Ninetales knew an Ice type move. Alec had quickly then heard Illeana suggest that Iris use her water attacks to strengthen the ice beam. Alec grinned and then said, "Alright! Add Bubble beam with Nix's Ice Beam, Iris!" Even the the Piplup was nervous, the penguin Pokemon let out a stream of bubbles that was aimed in conjunction with the Ice Beam.

"I never knew A Ninetales could use Ice attacks! That was some smart thinking, Illeana!" Alec said, with a grin. Honestly it surprised Alec that they had a perfect combo without him knowing about it. In fact, it got him psyched in fighting this Golem like Pokemon all the more! If all else had failed and the Golurk had not stopped it's pursuit, he would just have to try and have Rex attack head on with a Zen Headbutt, but ... Could that really work? Alec was unsure but he decided to wait and see what would happen first before having Rex attack. Rex was his heavy Hitter at this point and even though that Golurk was big, Rex had never failed him when he needed him most. After all, maybe it could work!

-Go for it Nikki Dear! <3 and also having Rex still on standby if all else fails as well :3 also, sorry if its a little short :3 if you need me to I can add more :3 also called little Inferno back since he tiny and I don't wanna have him get trampled on LMAO xD -

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,759 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
just peachy [m]
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2020 2:50:27 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

shiny golurk

faints!

stats

FINALLY, the massive goliath collapses. its eyes dim and like a robot with no batteries, it "faints." congratulations![break][break]

&

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,110 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
just peachy [m]
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2020 23:51:27 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","posttag"]

Her chest heaves as a sigh escapes her lips, heartbeat slowly returning to its normal pace once the behemoth falls. It was a terrifying thing, really... The way the stone golem just scrambled against the floor, an unstoppable force to be reckoned with. Somehow, whether it was luck or fate, they managed to stop the beast. It falls with a loud thud, the ground quaking beneath the pressure. And yet, despite seeing the behemoth fall with her own two eyes, she isn't certain if it will stay down...[break][break]

Perhaps that's why she unclips a pokeball from her belt, gently tossing the small metal object in her hand for a moment. Her eyes drift from the Golurk's body to her partner and with a smile, she calls to him. "Thank you! That was amazing," she murmurs, appreciation flashing in her eyes. They managed to defeat this golem together, using quick thinking and a thrown together strategy. She's starting to think that maybe, just maybe, they'll survive the night... The tree will stand.[break][break]

With a quick glance toward the Golurk, she simply tosses the pokeball, hearing a soft thump as it connects with its target. If it captures or not, she doesn't notice. Instead, both Illeana and her Pokemon turn their attention to the shadows around the edges of the tree. Attackers still linger, ghosts with creepy smiles and eager snickers. They want the tree, want to run sharp claws down the bark and relish in the sound.[break][break]

"Keep your guard up," she mumbles, eyes drifting toward the two Ninetales at her sides. "I have a feeling that was just the beginning..."[break][break]

Once her duo of ice and fire are on high alert, she turns toward Alec with a slightly wobbly smile. "This is going to be a long night, huh?" An awkward laugh escapes her as she waves a hand nonchalantly in the air. "I think we're gonna be fine! Just gotta keep doing what we're doing." Her smile brightens and with a thumbs up, she fully grins. "We're a great team!"[break][break]

notes | all of her pokemon are on standby, waiting for the next attack. she's a lil paranoid that the golurk will get back up so she just yeets a pokeball at it anyway yolo

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
just peachy [m]
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2020 0:36:14 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[player]http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ccwidqn72n/Bleach_-_Number_One_Chokkaku_Mash_up[/player]

Alec was excited knowing that the attack combo had worked. Iris on the other hand at first was confused by the turn of events, however her prideful side had kicked and she had seemed to take their victory with stride now. Alec playfully tossed his Piplup into the air then quickly catching it so that she wouldn't fall. "You were awesome, Iris! So were you and your Ninetales'!" Alec said to Illeana, referring to both of her Pokemon. Inferno had also chimed in gleefully even though it couldn't do anything to prevent the Golem like Pokemon. However, he was happy nonetheless.

"Likewise, and heck yeah we do! If we can take down that big thing, then I think we can handle whatever else comes our way! Am I right rex?" he said to his Shelgon with a grin. His Shelgon did as close as a nod that it could and had decided to wait for another potential attack. "I know your Fired up Rex, but stay focused. We don't know how soon another Pokemon might try to attack the tree," Alec had said. It was then that Alec had began to inspect the Ghost Pokemon that were lingering about. It was then that Alec had tried to piece together just why exactly That golem like Pokemon appeared with the Ghost Pokemon.

"Hey Illeana, do you know what kind of Pokemon that was? I've never seen it before," Alec had said, finally admitting to her. Honestly, his speculation of it being a ground type was a guess formed from sheer dumb luck. In fact, Alec would normally be too mesmerized at the fact he was able to see it. "It was just a Ground type Pokemon, right? So then, why did it appear when the Ghost Pokemon had shown up? Don't you find that to be a bit strange?" Alec had asked, while also trying to come up with an answer, however he couldn't think of a really good explanation. Hopefully, Illeana would be able to answer that question before another Pokemon had decided to come out and attack them.

-I shall put the new mod req up for a new spawn and ye capture if you want me too :3 -

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,759 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
just peachy [m]
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2020 2:34:24 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

shiny golurk

was caught!

stats

HER WORRIES ARE WELL-FOUNDED. as illeana's ball arcs through the air, the golurk shows signs of movement... but it's too late for zombified revival. instead, the golurk is sucked into the ball with a click.[break][break]

the capture was successful![break]
&

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,110 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
just peachy [m]
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2020 22:15:53 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","posttag"]

The woman doesn't begin to relax until the Golurk is safely within the pokeball, out of commission and unable to do any more harm to the tree. Her shoulders slacken slightly, no longer tense under the pressure of protecting this precious tree. A soft sigh escapes her and she feels as though they could finally rest a little easy. Perhaps the rest of the night won't be so bad now that the behemoth is taken care of... With a smile, she fully turns toward Alec, appreciation dripping from her lips. "Thank you, that's very kind to say!" She laughs for a moment before raising a hand to rustle the curly fur atop Nix's head. "Between the two of us and our brilliant Pokemon, this could be a breeze." If they could handle that Golurk, they could handle anything.[break][break]

His question causes the scientist to pause for a moment, eyes drifting toward her feet out of concentration. He was right in the sense that it was a ground type but... Ghost types are around them right now, lurking in the shadows, observing their every move. It's only safe to assume that the behemoth was also similar to these ghouls. And so, with uncertainty, she pipes up. "I'm not positive but I think it might have been part ghost type?" She should really familiarize herself with more Pokemon than just the ones she has already researched... She's a scientist, after all. It's supposed to be her thing to have vast knowledge of the different types of Pokemon, right? "If I'm being honest, though, I haven't seen a Pokemon like that before either... Perhaps we could study it together and see what we can find out? I'd love some help in studying it if you're willing," she finishes with a wink. Research is usually an isolating thing but he seems so curious... It would be fun to include another in her quest for knowledge![break][break]

The rest of the night seems to go rather well if she stops to think about it. Most of the ghosts were harmless, each of them merely making a half-assed pass at the tree only to fall short. Between Alec and herself, the peach tree was well-guarded throughout the night. Their Pokemon were nothing short of incredible, too... The woman is even considering making this a normal partnership now with how well everything seems to have gone. He's a nice guy, reliable, and curious. Another mission with him definitely wouldn't be bad at all...[break][break]

"We made it!" Illeana chirps, raising her arms to stretch. The last few hours had dragged a bit as the threats were practically nonexistent. Now, a new day begins to break through the darkness of the night, stars disappearing and giving way to fluffy orange clouds. Ah, sunrises sure can be masterpieces. "No harm to the tree or us, too," she grins. "I'd say we were pretty successful, partner!"[break][break]

notes | lil timeskip to morning~ <3 sorry for the wait n the awful post ;u;

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
just peachy [m]
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2020 22:42:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Alec grinned widely at Illeana and nodded. "Of course! And heck yeah it will! Morning will come before ya know it!" Alec had agreed with Illeana conpletely. Even that wild Pokemon seemed really strong, they had managed to take it down together, and that made Alec feel ready for anything! Maybe now, he was ready to challenge the Gyms for his shot at the title of Champion. Who knows? Maybe he was even ready for the Elite Four. However, they would have to wait.

"I don't how helpful I would be in the research department, but I can try my best to help ya!" Alec said with an expression riddled with determination. He wasn't the brightest lightbulb so to speak, however when he made up his mind, there was no stopping him. Especially when it came to helping other. A few moments later, Illeana had come to the conclusion that the Pokemon in question that they had faced may have also been a ghost type as well. "Oooooooooh! That could explain all the ghost Pokemon that were lingering around maybe?" Alec had asked, trying to make sense of it. If it really was also a Ghost type, then that would explain the rest of the mystery of the golem like Pokemon.

Hours later of staying up and making sure the tree was safe from harm, hints of sunlight had started to shine down on Alec and Illeana. "Alright! I almost fell asleep to be honest," Alec said, laughing nervously. "Okay guys! Time to go back into your Poke Balls! You all deserve the rest!" Alec said, and with that, he had began returning his Pokemon to their respectful Poke balls. "I couldn't agree more! We made an awesome as well as unstoppable team!" Alec said with a big fat grin slapped on his face. "And now, I can go get some rest too before I challenge Oldale's Gym!" Alec said happily, stretching along with Illeana as well as letting out a slight yawn.

-loved doin this mission with ye Nikki! <3 -

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,110 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
just peachy [m]
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2020 2:25:08 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","posttag"]

A light giggle escapes the woman as they gather their belongings, Alec ushering his Pokemon into their pokeballs. Truthfully, she's surprised either of them managed to not fall asleep while keeping watching... Especially herself. Bedtime is usually around 9 or 10 at night for the woman, proving to be an early riser instead of a night owl. It's not like she just has no social life or anything to do... Well, okay, those are both accurate but in her defense, she's not exactly bright eyed and bushy tailed anymore. Research takes most of her time during the day and by the time it hits nightfall, her eyes can barely stay open. Blame it on her mind getting tired out, not her boring routine right?[break][break]

Trying and failing to stifle a yawn, Illeana glances toward her duo of foxes, both of them patiently waiting for the chance to go to bed. "Sleep will be amazing after this," she murmurs. Her bed is practically calling her, fluffy blankets yearning for snuggles. "We all deserve a nice, long nap!" Hopefully she can make it home before falling asleep... Maybe?[break][break]

"Perhaps we should team up again sometime," she grins. "Take on some more ghosts together!" Another giggle escapes her as she moves away from the tree, the feeling of the bark against her back lingering on her skin. A nice warm bed will feel so great after spending hours against a tree trunk! Oh, she should probably stop thinking so much about sleep. Her usual kind smile rises to her lips as she gestures for her Ninetales to move. The foxes follow her lead, shuffling away from the peach tree and toward the beginning of the walk home. "Definitely rest before taking on Oldale's gym! It was a long night and you don't want to overwork yourself," Illeana retorts. It's funny, she never thought she'd be giving that sort of advice to another... Usually she overworks herself constantly but the thought of another person subjecting themselves to the difficult work regime that she sets for herself just doesn't sit right with the girl.[break][break]

Lingering toward the path to the nearest route, she offers a gentle wave and a brighter smile. "Go get some rest and good luck at your gym challenge! I hope we'll meet again soon, Alec!" And with that, the dark haired woman begins the trek home, yawning the entire way until she's finally snuggled up in her fuzzy blankets, content and sound asleep.[break][break]

notes | precious bbies <3 thank you for the lovely mission bby~ i'll submit this for the rewards now!