the new golden boy; enter sigmund sauer! [sw]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2020 3:17:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar

"EH?! What do you mean all the cabs have been taken?!"

"Emmmmol?!"

It's then that his mother angrily intercepts, putting the blonde haired lad into a harmless headlock that sends the Emolga on his shoulder clutching onto to the sleeve of his black jacket for dear life. The entire scene is actually rather comedic, though the young attendant's laughter is tinged more with nervousness than sincere amusement as he raises his hands and dismisses any notion of insult.

"You're not allowed to yell at the nice man after sleeping in this morning, understand?!" She barks, easily keeping her son in the headlock as he struggles against it. As he replies, she looks up at the attendant and brightly smiles. A total change of character from the wrathful mother.

"A-Ah! Yes! Yes, I understand!"

"Emmol!!"

The both of them plead, relieved when the older woman finally lets go of her son. "I'm sorry about him," She apologizes to the attendant. "He can be a little brash sometimes, but he's got a good heart." She smiles, casually elbowing Sigmund in the side before he straightens and offers the man a remorseful bow.

"S-Sorry!"

Back on his shoulder, the Emolga mimics the action. "Emmol!"

"Haha, no offense taken. Really!" The young attendant responds, still dismissing their notions with his hands.

Satisfied, the mother turns to her blonde-haired son and begins combing his now messy hair with her fingers. "Well, Sigmund, it looks like we'll have to come back tomorrow. Maybe this time you'll actually wake up on time."

Highly doubtful, the Emolga crosses its arms and shifts it eyes away. "Emmol..."

Ignoring his Emolga's lack of faith, Sigmund groans. "Ughhh. But that means I'm gonna miss the new year's festival!" He laments, lolling his head back.

"Part of being an adult is sticking true to your commitments~! Let this be a lesson to you." His mother smiles, crossing her arms. Her son needed plenty those, for sure.

It is then, however, that the attendant speaks up again. "Well... now that I think about it, there is one cabbie left. He's on his lunch break and he's headed straight to Pacifidlog Town afterwards, but you might be able to catch him. If you do, I don't expect him to turn down a fare." The attendant informs them, bringing rays of delight to both Sigmund and Ratatoskr's face.

"Where is he?!"

"His name's Auror. And he's on Blanche Peak."

| | |

The hike to Blanche Peak was mostly stairs that ascended up alongside the side of Sootopolis City's bleach white crater. But, eventually, the trail became rough and wild. The peak the attendant had mentioned was about a fifteen minute hike from the rim of the Sootopolis crater. From where Sigmund stood right now, the view of his new home and its beautiful lake was stupendous. He tried not to stare at it too long as he and Emolga continued, however, passing by the entrances to cave systems and scattered pools of water on the way.

— hiking up to catch a corviknight cab
— passing by a lot of water deposits and caves

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2020 5:43:34 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD QUAGSIRE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / damp[break]
mud shot / muddy water / yawn / slam
[break][break]
@sigmund

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2020 5:07:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Lumbering out from the shadows of a dripping cave came a wide-mouthed behemoth, spacey-eyed and looking for a tasty snack after its long rest. "What!? No way, it's a Quagsire!" The blonde-haired boy coming up the trail exclaimed, drawing the slow and relaxed gaze of the amphibian towards him. "Think we have time, Toskr? We have time, right? Let's go: Agility!" Its maw hangs open as it makes a guttural sound (almost akin to a 'moo') and watches the Emolga on the boy's shoulder bound off from its perch.

"Emol!"

Before the Quagsire realizes exactly what's going on, the Emolga goes hyper-speed as it darts from one spot to another, bouncing off walls and rocks, encircling the slow amphibian. In an attempt to blast the annoying squirrel away, it fills its mouth with a load of mud before spitting it out in one powerful burst. But the action is easily evaded by the more agile opponent. "Now's your chance! Use Acrobatics!" Without hesitation— in fact, earlier than when the boy had said it— the Emolga darted towards the larger foe and used its momentum to stagger it backwards with a series of kicks before gliding away. Stunned, the Quagsire looked down at its belly to assess the damage.

It was then that it felt a Pokéball strike its head.

— emolga used agility!
— quagsire used mud shot, but it missed!
— emolga used acrobatics!
— sigmund threw a pokéball! (-1 of 5)
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2020 5:42:09 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
YOU CAUGHT QUAGSIRE!

[attr="class","aname2"]
HOPE ITS BELLY IS OK!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / damp[break]
mud shot / muddy water / yawn / slam
[break][break]
@sigmund
[break]
[attr="class","reward"]congratulations!!
[attr="class","reward2"]you receive the following: 5 pokedollars & 1x lucky letter!