wild hearts, wild encounters [safari]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2020 5:15:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar

"EVERYTHING IS SO GREEN." The blonde from Goldenrod City exclaims, twirling with his arms outstretched as he walks down the trail with an Emolga on his shoulder. "Kind of reminds you of National Park, doesn't it?" He grins, turning to his rodent companion only to realize it had been rendered dizzy by his bout of twirling.

"E-Emmoolll." It smiles, clutching onto the shoulder of Sigmund's blue jacket and struggling to keep itself balanced. A little warning would have been nice, but its trainer was always the spontaneous sort. So it wasn't surprised.

When a creature suddenly crosses the forest trail in front of them, however, the two are quick to snap out of it and regard the sudden encounter!

— 3/3 Safari Balls
— searching

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,628 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2020 5:39:47 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD WOOLOO APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
3/3 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / bulletproof[break]
cotton guard / take down / stomp / double kick / reversal
[break][break]
@sigmund

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2020 14:43:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar

But it wasn't the terrifying Tyranitar or astounding Aggron they imagined it would be: it was a Wooloo.

It happily trotted along across the path, moving from one part of the cloudy forest to another, without a care in the world. "Aw. It's adorable, ain't it?" Sigmund cooed, watching it as it disappeared into the green of the wilderness beyond. Having had no intention to interrupt its day with a sudden battle or Pokéball to the face, Sigmund was content to move along himself.

— 3/3 Safari Balls
— pass

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,628 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2020 3:39:38 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD ROOKIDEE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
3/3 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / big pecks[break]
brave bird / power trip / fury attack / scary face / sky attack
[break][break]
@sigmund

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2020 22:51:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Much to the misfortune of the young teen, a Rookidee fluttering up above would seemingly mistake his head of blond hair for hay. Without warning, it swooped down and began to peck at his head, prompting Sigmund to scramble and try to whack it away with his arms as Emolga struggled to understand what was going on. Chaos consumed the trio for almost a minute entirely, before...

"EMMOOOL!!"

Electricity illuminated the trail and the forest on each side of it brightly. When it was over, all that remained was the twitching body of a nearly unconscious Rookidee atop the stunned body of the boy. Emolga, on the other hand, angrily made a face at the bird as it sauntered over to Sigmund's face and slapped him awake with its tail.

In a haze, Sigmund muttered incomprehensible words as his hand fumbled for a pokéball. He held it up loosely, thinking Emolga wanted to go back into its pokéball. But, instead, said Emolga guided the hand and its pokéball towards the unconscious Rookidee. The two were idiots, it thought. They would get along just fine. And, if the Rookidee was captured, it would stop harassing them, too.

— emolga shocks rookidee and sigmund!
— sigmund hazily taps a pokéball against rookidee!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,628 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2020 0:28:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
YOU CAUGHT ROOKIDEE!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT A SHOCKER!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / big pecks[break]
brave bird / power trip / fury attack / scary face / sky attack
[break][break]
@sigmund

[break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SHINY RIOLU APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
2/3 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / prankster[break]
rock smash / swords dance / metal claw / screech / detect
[break][break]
@sigmund

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2020 6:35:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Being electrocuted was not fun. But Sigmund was used to it. AND he got a new Pokémon out of it. Though he was too nervous to summon it and meet it right now, considering the pecks on his head were still fresh. So he continued along his way with Emolga instead.

Within minutes of their walk, a boulder was suddenly chucked into the path ahead of them. It shattered into several pieces with a cacophony of noise, prompting Sigmund to stagger back in surprise and land on his butt. "Oof!" As soon as that happened, the sound of snickering from behind a nearby tree alerted them to the presence of their assailant. "Hey?! What's so funny?!" It was a mischievous Riolu... though, immediately after he'd yelled at it, Sigmund realized its coloration was... different from normal Riolu. He was quick to get right back up onto his feet.

"Toskr, quick! Acrobatics!" The Emolga leaped from his shoulder and entered a speedy glide, chasing the Riolu down as it attempted to escape. Before long, it caught up and delivered a series of devastating kicks before gliding out of the way for Sigmund's thrown safari ball to meet its mark. Teamwork at its finest.

— 2/3 Safari Balls
— emolga used acrobatics!
— sigmund threw a safari ball!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,628 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2020 22:16:43 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
YOU CAUGHT THE SHINY RIOLU!

[attr="class","aname2"]
CONGRATULATIONS!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / prankster[break]
rock smash / swords dance / metal claw / screech / detect
[break][break]
@sigmund

[break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD TREECKO APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
1/3 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / unburden[break]
slam / quick guard / energy ball / detect / leaf storm
[break][break]
@sigmund

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2020 4:01:41 GMT
Deleted Avatar

He couldn't wait to meet his newest addition! Such a strangely colored Riolu, too... he wondered if he should take it to the nearest Pokémon Lab to get it examined. Regardless, he clipped the safari ball to his belt for now and continued on his way. With Ratatoskr back on his shoulder, the pair eventually reached the end of trail and entered a vast plain of wheat.

Not long after they'd proceeded through this plain, they found a Treecko in the distance plucking out strands of it... and putting them in its mouth. It seemed to be trying out a few, examining them for taste, length, and (likely) a coolness factor. Unwilling to interrupt the lizard from its activity, Sigmund smiled and moved on. Emolga, intrigued by the activity, excitedly crawled down his back to pluck a strand of the wheat they passed and put it in its mouth.

Sigmund laughed when it attempted to imitate the Treecko, hanging the wheat out of the corner of its mouth with a 'cool' look on its face.

— 1/3 Safari Balls
— pass

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,628 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2020 5:41:07 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD TEPIG APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / thick fat[break]
flamethrower / roar / flare blitz / smog / magnitude
[break][break]
@sigmund

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2020 5:57:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar

The Tepig that passed by carried a large berry in its mouth. Every few steps or so, it would accidentally drop it because of its size, then stop to pick it up. The excitement in its eyes, and the puffs of flame that blew out of its nostrils, made it clear that it was looking forward to finding a cozy spot to roast the berry and eat it. Sigmund was just a little worried it might accidentally start a wildfire in the plain before then!

Regardless, he was sure nature had a way of figuring everything out safely. And, if not, hopefully the Safari Warden had put measures in place to prevent that sort of thing. So Sigmund continued walking along, headed towards a rocky canyon in the distance with Ratatoskr in tow.

— 1/3 Safari Balls
— pass

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,169 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2020 3:11:51 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD GROWLITHE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / justified[break]
flame wheel / agility / retaliate / crunch / covet
[break][break]
@sigmund

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2020 22:20:14 GMT
Deleted Avatar

The rocky canyon was impressive! There were such large boulders occupying the space like a maze, and some of them even had dark burn marks that fascinated the young blonde lad. When a territorial Growlite appeared from above, however, standing at the edge of a rock that jutted out from the ground like a horn, Sigmund supposed that had been his first warning. Sensing hostility from the growling pup, the boy held out his arm and summoned Ratatoskr to the forefront.

It was then that the dog surrounded itself in flames and dove downward in a wheelbarrow. "Toskr, dodge with Agility!" The Emolga was quick to respond, evading the fiery wheel in the opposite direction Sigmund had. Quickly picking himself up and jabbing a finger in the Growlithe's direction, he would then issue his final command in this battle. "Electro Ball!"

— 1/3 Safari Balls
— pass

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,628 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2020 0:35:33 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD BOUFFALANT APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / soundproof[break]
megahorn / scary face / head charge / pursuit / iron head
[break][break]
@sigmund

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2020 5:22:43 GMT
Deleted Avatar

The last battle had worn them out a bit, but that energy all seemed to come back immediately after spotting a large beast in the plain bordering the mountainside. It was a Bouffalant! A truly impressive specimen and, honestly, one of Sigmund's favorite Normal-type Pokémon. It had such powerful legs, after all! If he befriended it enough, maybe he could ride it in a Pokémon race sometime! Deciding that a battle with such a powerful mammal would prove to be too much for his partner, the young lad took a deep breath and resolved to approach it differently. He bid Ratatoskr to wait on a rock.

Slowly, calmly, and with no sudden movements, the Johto native approached the Bouffalant with a soft hum on his lips. It swerved its horned head in the boy's direction upon taking notice, its coffee brown eyes placid yet analytical. When Sigmund felt he was close enough, he tentatively reached towards the safari ball clipped to the back of his belt. "Woah there... how's it goin', pal." He smiled, pulling the safari ball out from behind him while he kept his free hand raised in a calming gesture.

"I was just thinking well," He inched closer to it, within a few feet. Then he reached his safari ball, inches from its snout. "Maybe you'd want to be my traveling buddy... there's lotsa good food in it for you... haha." Whether the Bouffalant willingly tapped its snout against the ball or not would wait to be seen.

— sigmund calmly approached the buffalo
— sigmund offered it his last safari ball