A diva in Daycare!? [m/o]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2020 7:24:32 GMT
Deleted Avatar

I was asleep in Alec's arms while he had walked around. It was only then when he had gently woke me from my slumber. To be honest, I really wanted to sleep longer. Alec had seemed to tell by the look on his face as a ceiling fan above him spun slowly. Wait.... A ceiling fan??? When did we get indoors!?! It was then that some person appeared and had began to speak. "So, this is Iris!? How sweet! And she will be staying here while your out!?"

The moment I heard the woman say that, I immediately thought, Crazy &¡%€μ say what now!?" Was Alec leaving me here!?!?!? ALONE!?!?!?!?!? My eyes had shot daggers at my master. This was an act of betrayal! It was ... It was ... Blasphemy!!! as he walked out, I shouted at him. He had heard me say, 'Pip-Pipip-Plup-Pip-pip plup! PIIIIIIIIIIPLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP!!!!!!' But if he could actually understand what I was sayin, he'd be hearing, "You BITCH! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE! ALEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEC!!!!!!"

He seemed to no I was not in the least bit happy about him leaving me here all alone with some complete stranger. He knows I don't like stangers!! He is going to get multiple fierce Pecks to his face when he comes back for me! I swear it!

-This was a lot of fun typing out xD LOL-

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2020 4:14:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar
EMOLGA
"Emmol!"
POKÉMON

NOTES

hope this is okay! let me know if I need to change things around a bit

THEME

the pitter patter of trouble
Ratatoskr wasn't left at daycare often, but this definitely wasn't his first rodeo. To be honest, he sort of expected it when Sarah came to visit Sigmund from Johto. Especially when he put up a fuss and refused to go into his pokéball. Sigmund was such a sucker! Now he could raid the pantry of this daycare all he wanted while the two lovebirds were away on, well... on whatever humans did during 'dates'!

As he scampered over the fridge and atop the nearby kitchen cabinets, however, having climbed up from the precariously balanced coat rack, the Emolga accidentally knocked over an alarm clock! This, of course, drew the reproachful attention of the daycare attendant. "Ratatoskr! Are you trying to get to the pokéblocks again, mister?! No means no! You already had your treat!" She insisted, scooping up the Piplup and rushing to beat Ratatoskr towards the cabinet that contained the jar of pokéblocks. Once she reached it, she held her hand against it and shook her head at the small rodent.

"That's a bad boy!"

Toskr winced at having been found out, but still went out of his way to quickly hide behind a box of old kitchen utensils up there. He peeked out from the corner of it as the daycare lady opened the cabinet and grabbed the aforementioned jar. His treasures! His would-be loot! There they were! And now she was opening up the jar to grab a blue one for the Piplup. "This one's for you if you promise to be good, okay?" She smiled at the little penguin in her arms, offering it the tasty morsel.

"Psst!" Ratatoskr spoke, trying to draw the Piplup's attention discreetly. "Kick the jar to the floor! Do something!" He urged, sliding back behind the box when the daycare attendant sharply turned back to him.

"Just what are you saying, little man?" She wondered, having a pretty good sense of the Emolga's intentions.
MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2020 4:48:32 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Iris still clung to the door and then all of a sudden, she was hauled into the kichen area as soon as the Daycare lady that held the Piplup was getting onto another Pokemon. It seemed to want to get some pokeblocks from the cabinet, however the lady that held Iris had quickly stopped. Iris did not like the lady already and what was worse was she had offered Iris a Pokeblock. Piplup huffed and turned away, absolutely denied the Pokeblock from her. 

"I will not take a treat from your filthy hands! Only Arceus know where those things have been!" Iris said being completely defiant already. She wanted Alec to come back this instant and apologize for leaving her all alone with a complete stranger. It was then that the Emolga had suggested her to knock the container of Pokeblocks on the floor. Iris had given it some thought. I don't like this Daycare lady. Maybe Ratatoskr doesn't like her either!?" Iris had finally complied and pushed the container of Pokeblocks onto the floor. The Container was not made of plastic and when it collided with the floor, it broke, shattering the glass container. 

"Quick! Grab as many as you can!" Piplup said as the Daycare lady was now angry at Iris for doing what she had done. When Iris heard the lady speak, Iris shot daggers at her from her eyes and had began to peck her ferociously as a distraction while the Emolga grabbed as many Pokeblocks as it could.

@sigmund
-I only slightly feel sorry for the Daycare lady. Only slightly tho xD and no worries! Hope this is okay as well! Lmk if I need to change anything ^^-

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2020 22:56:12 GMT
Deleted Avatar
EMOLGA
"Emmol!"
POKÉMON

NOTES

hope this is okay! let me know if I need to change things around a bit

THEME

RUN HYAHA!
The pokéblocks spilled on the kitchen floor like a rainbow wave of, well... blocks. Without hesitation, Toskr leaped off the top of the kitchen cabinets and glided down towards it while the Piplup distracted the daycare lady. Bewildered and frantic, the daycare lady eventually decided to release the Piplup from her arms and try to catch the Emolga in mid-flight instead. Toskr, however, managed to narrowly avoid the lady's arms before landing. "RUUUN!"

Stuffing his cheeks full of pokéblocks and swiping up a bunch under his left arm and glider for good measure, Ratatoskr would quickly scamper away afterwards. If the Piplup managed to escape and follow, he would lead the way through the daycare living area and towards the slightly ajar sliding glass doors that lead to the backyard.

The daycare lady, in the meantime, wouldn't pursue them. She simply set her hands onto her hips and huffed, glaring at the mischievous Emolga as it disappeared into the backyard. At least they were headed deeper into the daycare to (hopefully) socialize with the other pokémon, she reasoned. She had some cleaning to do now anyway.

| | |

Having reached his 'secret hiding spot' within a bush in the backyard, Ratatoskr struggled to salivate over and chew the various pokéblocks stuffed in his mouth. If the Piplup was there, he would attempt to turn towards the little penguin and talk to her. "Fhajks! Yof rvely fhelpt!"
MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2020 0:17:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Iris had began to flee after giving the daycare lady a good pecking with her beak, gunning for the backyard with her new companion. Well, honestly she really did not know yet if she could trust Ratatoskr or not just quite yet. Howver, Iris would honestly take her chances trusting anyone but that Daycare lady. 

Iris had huffed as she had stopped at the bush that the Emolga had went into. When her new companion had began to talk with its mouth full of Pokeblocks, Iris couldn't help but be a little disgusted however she said, "Erm ... Don't mention it," trying to at least be somewhat polite.

"So, did your trainer leave you hear too?" Iris had asked, trying to start a conversation. "When Alec returns I'm gonna give him an earful!" The female Piplup exclaimed puffing her face in an irate anger. Just thinking about the fact that Alec had left her here all alone made her angry. She wouldn't ever say it aloud, but it also made her sad. She loved Alec and had wanted to stay with him, however her dumb trainer thought it'd be a good idea to leave her here. Alone.

@sigmund
--

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2020 14:58:24 GMT
Deleted Avatar
EMOLGA
"Emmol!"
POKÉMON

NOTES

humanmons

THEME

RUN HYAHA!
Even as he continued chewing, Ratatoskr replied to the Piplup's inquiry with two large nods. "MMHYUP!" Was all the Emolga managed to mumble out as it chewed down the last of the pokéblocks in its mouth. Before long, however, he finished gulping them down before happily sighing. Another successful raid. He was satisfied.

"Al-ec is your human?" The Emolga distractedly asked, rummaging through the rest of the pokéblocks he'd dumped on the floor. "Mine is named Sigmund. He's out on a 'date' with Sarah-human. Whatever that is." Ah, the yellow pokéblock! His favorite. He shoved it into his mouth, the shape of it bulging one side of his cheek as he happily hummed. Stolen pokéblocks taste so good.

MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2020 15:18:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Iris had assumed correctly when Ratatoskr had answered her question whilst stuffing his face with some more Pokeblocks. Iris had then nodded to the other Pokemon's question. "Yes, and he is in some deep Miltank doodie when he comes back to get me! I just don't understand why he left me all alone!" Iris said in poutful tone.

When the Emolga had talked more about his human, and what he was doing, Iris had tried to make sense of it. "Well, if I remember correctly, a 'date' is when Humans do activities together as a means to show affection towards each other. Romantically, I mean," Iris spoke up, informing the Emolga of what a date actually meant to Humans.

"Is this your first time being at a place like this? Honestly, this my first time ever! And also, I don't trust that caretaker lady in the slightest." Iris said being completely honest.

@sigmund
--

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2020 15:49:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar
EMOLGA
"Emmol!"
POKÉMON

NOTES

kissing, yuck

THEME

the daycare/wolk song
Ratatoskr almost gagged when Iris mentioned 'romantic' stuff. He had a good idea of what she meant. "You mean like that gross 'kissing' stuff they do? Yuck." The little rodent said after scarfing down his yellow pokéblock, sticking out his now yellowed tongue in an expression of disgust. Mouths were only for eating and grooming!

But he tried to put the image of the two out of mind as he answered the Piplup's next question, shaking his head dismissively. "Nope! I've been to daycare a couple times before already. The human-lady's never tried to eat me or anything... but she does like to keep most of the treats to herself. And, sometimes, she even tries to tell you when to take a nap or a bath!"

Both were insulting power-plays to a pokémon with such a wild heart. He had none of it when the lady tried!
MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2020 16:56:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Iris nodded to Ratatoskr's comment, agreeing with him to extent. With her extreme sense of pride, she was not fond of such a thing either. Of course, she wouldn't mind she wasn't actually witnessing it. However, physically seeing it? If she had the capability to speak human language, she'd tell them to do that elsewhere.

A the talk of human romance aside, Ratatoskr had began to mention the daycare lady shortly after Iris' comment of not trusting her. "Yep, it's official. I really don't like her." Iris said. "What gives her the actual to dictate what we do!? Such a place as this shouldn't be meant for Pokemon who have owners!" Iris said. This was her sense of pride mostly doing the talking.

"Speaking of which, what if she tries to do so!? Shouldn't we hide?" Iris asked her new comrade. Since he had experience with this place, surely he would know what to do!

@sigmund
--

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2020 2:01:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar
EMOLGA
"Emmol!"
POKÉMON

NOTES

ah yes, the scooper-netty stick

THEME

the daycare/wolk song
Ratatoskr almost cackled at Iris' response. "Yeah, she stinks!" He added, pinching his nose and giggling as tiny sparks bounced out of his cheeks. "And you're right! We can take care of ourselves! I used to be wild once!"

When the Piplip brought up the likely scenario of bath time, however, the Emolga quieted down a bit and crossed his stubby little arms as he gave it a think. "Well, I've never managed to escape bath time before... except for that one time I shocked the bath tub water, but it made me all frizzy and I don't like doin' that..." On top of that, it had made him a bit dizzy, too. But he wanted to save face in front of the Piplup. "Hiding almost never works either! It's almost like she lives in this place! She even knows about this bush! Though she has a hard time reaching inside it without her scooper-netty stick." He added matter-of-factly.
MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2020 3:07:54 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Iris chuckled a little at Ratatoskr's small comment. "Likewise! Yes, I don't mind having a traner, don't get me wrong, but like ... I know how to take care of myself! I fought off a Rhydon before before I met Alec. Just a little water and I sent that behemoth packing!"

Iris said, her sense of pride showing all over her expression as well as her stance. It was then that Ratatoskr had began to explain bath time - how he was never able to escape and the caretaker lady also knowing about this hiding spot. Iris was kind of worried, but then once he also mentioned the lady having a grabby stick to reach in the bush, Iris made a terrified face. "Grabby sti-" Iris was suddenly cut off having been yanked out of the bush by some sort of device that caught both her and her Emolga companion. It was then Iris realized it was the caretaker lady.

"Bathtime you two! And then you two are goin in time out til your trainers arrive for that stunt you both pulled earlier!" "Time Out?? TIME OUT!?!?!?!?!? Lady! You're on my personal hit-list!!" Piplup spouted in anger, trying to get out of the net, yet failed miserably.

Iris and Ratatoskr had taken their baths simultaneously in different small tubs. Iris had tried to run away or peck the ladies hands, however this lady was not getting the hint! Why does she persistently keep trying to do stuff that she could do herself!? Iris would rather Alec do it only because she knew him, and even then, most of the time, she even did not like him doing such things. This Daycare experience was absolutely dreadful!

@sigmund
-and done! UwU I shall submit it! ❤-

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2020 18:35:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 50 poke, a free evolution to the next evolution stage of your participating pokemon.
[break]
& @sigmund