the tide of change [sw]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
the tide of change [sw]
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2020 3:40:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Papaya was still stopping at regular intervals to try and shake the sand out from her paws as they entered the cave. When she looked up and saw the wet labyrinth of dirt ahead of them, however, the cat surrendered. She whined and looked up at her trainer, the pink-haired lass known as Adelaide.

"Oh shush," The young woman softly said, buttoning her pastel red coat all the way up. "We're here for a good reason, dear. What's a little dirt on your paw, hm?" She sweetly smiled before suddenly wiggling her body and dancing 'the twist' in place. After her the soles of her boots had dug into the wet dirt below them long enough, she stopped and lifted one up to show her Delcatty. "See? Who cares, it'll wash away anyway!" The feline, however, did not appear convinced.

Regardless, Adelaide walked ahead and her Pokémon companion followed. Someone had burst into her office claiming they'd heard pain-filled cries in Shoal Cave earlier this morning. They'd been too afraid to investigate considering the chance of a high tide. Adelaide, who wasn't one to turn down the rescue of a helpless Pokémon, was counting on the idea of the high tide not arriving until later that evening. That mean she had a small window of an opportunity to search for this mysterious Pokémon and carry it out of here.

— adelaide searches for a wounded pokémon in shoal cave

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
the tide of change [sw]
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2020 5:42:37 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD DRILBUR APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / sand rush[break]
swords dance / crush claw / rock slide / rapid spin
[break][break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
the tide of change [sw]
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2020 6:38:50 GMT
Deleted Avatar

A curious Drilbur poked its head out from the ground as they ventured through Shoal Cave. Adelaide regarded it with a bright smile and a short wave. Papaya, on the other hand, showed it the bottom of her chin and paid it no more attention after that. Surely she thought a Pokémon caked in mud wasn't worth her time, Addy thought. But still, she wished Papaya could be a little bit nicer about it.

Though a meet-and-greet might have been in the cards otherwise, Adelaide and her Delcatty continued forward as the threat of the high tide loomed. Depending on how injured this mystery Pokémon they looked for was, finding it in a timely manner could prove to be paramount as well! So, with her flashlight in hand, Addy was sure to keep eye and ear open for any sign of it.

— pass

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
the tide of change [sw]
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2020 1:49:08 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD ALOLAN SANDSLASH APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / snow cloak[break]
swords dance / ice ball / slash / iron head
[break][break]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
the tide of change [sw]
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2020 7:19:12 GMT
Deleted Avatar
PAPER MOON
but it wouldn't be so make-believe, if you believed in me.
TAG N/A
POKÉMON

NOTES

pass
A fearsome-looking (at least, by Adelaide's standards) Alolan Sandslash looked down at them from a ledge above. She wondered how it had managed to reach this lone island way out at sea. Perhaps through some sort of relocation effort by the league? Regardless, the pink-haired female offered it a small wave as they passed through. It didn't respond, however, and she nervously laughed. It was likely just curious, she thought, not territorial at all! But, of course, she couldn't be sure...

Just then, Papaya's ears perked up and she uttered a reactive meow, drawing Adelaide's attention. "What is it, girl? Do you hear something?" Without warning, the Delcatty would then dash forward, rushing ahead towards the entrance of a tunnel on the other side of the large chamber. "H-Hey! Wait!" Addy urged, running along after her swift Pokémon. She'd heard something alright.

She'd found their injured Pokémon.
MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
the tide of change [sw]
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2020 1:36:23 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD GLACEON APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / snow cloak[break]
icy wind / hail / ice shard / bite
[break][break]

[break][break]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
the tide of change [sw]
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2020 6:34:42 GMT
Deleted Avatar
PAPER MOON
but it wouldn't be so make-believe, if you believed in me.
TAG N/A
POKÉMON

NOTES

befriending in progress
The Delcatty tentatively sniffed the Glaceon as it lay on the floor. Adelaide evaluated the scene, and realized the poor creature had fallen from a ledge above and twisted its ankle. The pain it felt must have been great for it to give up and lay on the mud. Softly, it mewled at the Delcatty. Then, when Adelaide approached, turned its innocent gaze towards her. "You poor thing..." She muttered, crouching by its side as she fumbled for a potion in her bag. "Don't be afraid, okay? This might sting a bit, but it'll help." She spoke, carefully proceeding.

Once the treatment had been applied, however, the Glaceon attempted to get up before collapsing back down again. It appeared it hadn't been enough. Sighing, and all the while realizing the high tide was coming in at any moment, Adelaide stowed away the used potion bottle before grabbing a pokéball instead. "Listen, we need to get out of here before the tide comes in... but that's going to be impossible for you to do while you're injured... so I need you to hop into this pokéball for me, okay?" She explained, holding it forwards.

"And, if you wanna stay as my partner afterwards, you can stay." The pink-haired female sweetly smiled.

Whether the Glaceon accepted her offer or refused the ball would remain to be seen. Either way, Adelaide would do her best to get the injured Pokémon out of here somehow.

— Adelaide attempts to befriend the Glaceon!
MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
the tide of change [sw]
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2020 11:43:59 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
YOU BEFRIENDED GLACEON!

[attr="class","aname2"]
CONGRATULATIONS!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / snow cloak[break]
icy wind / hail / ice shard / bite
[break][break]
[break]
[attr="class","reward"]congratulations!!
[attr="class","reward2"]you receive the following: 5 pokedollars, 1x lucky letter!