laverre, kalos
homosexual
professor
sergeant
alexei ivanov
dating
0 height
0 height
Pulling down backstreets deep in your head / slipping through dreamland like a tourist.
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @florian
Florian Laurel
faerie fire [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2020 19:16:18 GMT
Florian Laurel Avatar
[attr="class","flori"]

It's a relief to exit the confines of Meteor Falls and breathe in the open air once again. Florian didn't mind caves for short expeditions, but as the hours dragged on his claustrophobia made it feel as if the walls were steadily closing in.

Shielding his eyes from the sun, the professor glances about to get his bearings. Was that Rustboro in the distance? He checks his map, confirming as much. Hoenn was still largely new to him.

Wind carries the salty air from the ocean to his left and caresses the long grasses and trees of a small thicket. It's there he decides to go. He hasn't gotten far into the small grove before he encounters another, canting his head with a friendly smile. His Sylveon offers a greeting of his own, his trill startling a flock of Taillow from a nearby tree.

"Allo! I have heard there are fairies in this area. Is that true?"

feel free to mod request after you reply!

[newclass=.flori] width:300px; text-align: justify; font-size: 11.5px;background-color:#e6e6e6;padding:20px; color:#666666[/newclass]

[newclass=.flori b] color: #0088cc; font-weight:lighter;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
faerie fire [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2020 19:57:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[player]http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ccwidqn72n/Bleach_-_Number_One_Chokkaku_Mash_up[/player]

Alec was sitting next to a tree, having a talk with his Charmander, inferno about how important his tail was, especially when walking around tree anything flammable. Long story short, Inferno had tried to climb a tree in order to get the fruit growing from its branches. However, Inferno didn't realize that his tail had caught the tree to be set on fire...

However, Alec was able to have his Piplup, Iris put it out with a Bubble Beam. "Listen, buddy, I know you wanna get stuff on your own but, you also gotta keep in mind of your tail. There could be Pokemon living up in that tree." Alec said, having a slightly stern, but yet not very harsh tone in his voice. He knew that his Charmander was only hungry and wanted to get some fruit, but he also had to know that he sadly just couldn't do that because of his tail. It was a sad truth, but it was the truth. It just couldn't happen. Inferno seemed sad, realizing that what he did could have hurt wild Pokemon in the area as well as Alec. Alec smiled lightly, gently petting his head. Inferno seemed to perk up a bit, knowing that Alec wasn't extremely angry at him. Alex just wanted Inferno to make smart choices.

After having their talk, Alec decided to put Inferno back in his Pokeball, not wanting to risk another tree to go up in flames. It was then that Alec was greeted by a man who had a Pokemon with him that he had never seen before. When the gentleman asked him if it was true that Fairies were in the area, Alec just blinked, being dumbfoundedly confused. "Erm ..... Wait ... Did you say ... Fairies?? Is that a new type of Pokemon?" Alec questioned, trying to picture a fairy type Pokemon in his head, however he was completely stumped on the fact that even such a type existed.

-Alec's like uuuuuuh ..... Wat?? O.O LOL-

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,705 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
faerie fire [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2020 3:40:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD IMPIDIMP APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / prankster[break]
sucker punch / foul play / nasty plot / assurance
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD GALARIAN WEEZING APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / neutralizing gas[break]
double hit / strange steam / sludge bomb / aromatherapy
[break][break]

close tab

played by

thorn

flower boy
he/him
twenty-nine
june 14th
laverre, kalos
homosexual
professor
sergeant
alexei ivanov
dating
0 height
0 height
Pulling down backstreets deep in your head / slipping through dreamland like a tourist.
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @florian
Florian Laurel
faerie fire [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2020 23:03:27 GMT
Florian Laurel Avatar
[attr="class","flori"]

"I did!" the professor confirms. His blue eyes widen as he realises that this gentleman hasn't even heard of them before, and he's all-too-eager to inform him. "Oh, they are not so new, now! But they are a type of Pokemon, yes! Like my Joli, here."

He gestures down at his Sylveon, who chirps at the sound of his name and flicks his large ears.

"Oh, and like those as well!"

Having recently updated his Pokedex to be compatible with information from the Galarian region, Florian is well aware that both of the Pokemon who approach the trainers and their charges are fairy-type as well.

He croons softly at the sight of the Impidimp. What an adorable little creature it was!

His Pokedex pings:
"It sneaks into people's homes, stealing things and feasting on the negative energy of the frustrated occupants."

"Oh... that isn't very nice." Impidimp cackles, and Florian frowns. "If you were my Pokemon, I'd have to teach you some manners — hey!"

Florian had been so focused on the Pokedex that he hadn't noticed the little pink creature yoink one of the pokeballs from his belt. As it runs off, Florian commands Joli to give chase; the ribboned fairy returns shortly afterward with the Impidimp slumped unconscious over his back and the pokeball in his mouth.

"Ah, I feel bad..."

He hates fighting wild Pokemon if he could avoid it, but he's relieved to have Jonquille's pokeball returned to him. As he clips it back to his belt, he takes out an empty ball and taps the dazed Impidimp with it. He'd have to teach it some manners after all.

catching impidimp!

[newclass=.flori] width:300px; text-align: justify; font-size: 11.5px;background-color:#e6e6e6;padding:20px; color:#666666[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
faerie fire [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2020 23:28:20 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[player]http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ccwidqn72n/Bleach_-_Number_One_Chokkaku_Mash_up[/player]

Alec listened carefully to the man as he bagan to explain about fairy type Pokemon Briefly. Alec awed, taking a look at the Pokemon that the man had pointed out. It was then that Alec was extremely surprised to know the man had a Pokedex. "Woooah! That's a Pokedex!" Alec said, staring at it as if it were a beautiful sight to behold. It was then that Alec had decided to turn his attention to the Pokemon that the man had his eyes on. It was a pink looking Pokemon and at first it seemed kinda cute however when the Pokedex in the guys hand pinged and began to reveal the imp like Pokemon's data, Alec made 'yeesh, never mind' face.

Then the Pink looking Pokemon had began to prove its point, stealing one of the mans pokeballs from his own belt. Alec was about to run after it himself, but then decided to stop once the man had ordered his own Pokemon that was walking with him to go after the Pokemon. When his Pokemon returned withbthe wild Pokemon and the poke ball it stole, Alec had began to speak, completely ignoring the Weezing that floated above them up high.

"So, that is a Fairy type pokemon huh? Well, I guess it's only natural not know about them right away. After all, this is actually my first time leaving my own region," Alec said scratching his head with a big goofy grin. "Say, what's your name if you don't mind me asking? And also, could you tell me more about Fairy type Pokemon?" Alec asked with a smile, seeming eager to know more about this specific type of Pokemon that he had just heard about.

-passing on the weezing! ^^ -

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,705 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
faerie fire [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2020 2:32:59 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD AROMATISSE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / healer[break]
aromatherapy / moonblast / echoed voice / misty terrain
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD APPLIN APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / ripen[break]
withdraw / astonish / leech seed / dragon pulse
[break][break]

[break]
Florian caught the Impidimp successfully!
close tab

played by

thorn

flower boy
he/him
twenty-nine
june 14th
laverre, kalos
homosexual
professor
sergeant
alexei ivanov
dating
0 height
0 height
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @florian
Florian Laurel
faerie fire [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2020 17:43:43 GMT
Florian Laurel Avatar
[attr="class","flori"]

Florian giggles at the overeager youth. It's the sort of spirit he admires in others.

"A Kalosian Pokedex, in fact." He taps the side of his nose and grins. "I would not leave home without it!"

It shows signs of its age in a few scratches along its surface and a crack in one corner of the screen, but it was his first Pokedex and he was determined to hold onto it until it gave out entirely.

"You are not from here either, then!" It's fairy evident that Florian himself is a foreigner, his Kalosian accent strong and as yet unmarred by Hoennian influence. "Professor Florian Laurel, at your service, and I would be delighted to tell you anything you want to know! Fairies are my chosen field of study, you see!"

And there are plenty of them about, it seems. He gestures to an Aromatisse who struts through the trees. A misty terrain follows the Pokemon wherever it walks, and it pays the trainers little mind.

"They are most well known in Kalos, but several Pokemon have been reclassified after further study. Which region are you from, if I may ask? It's very possible that it has fairies, as well!"

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
faerie fire [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2020 19:32:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Alec blinked as the man said that his Pokedex was a Kalosian type. "A Kalosian Pokedex? Wait! Does that mean your from a different region?" Alec had asked. He was usually slow in regards to uptakes like that, however at least he showed that he cared, so ya gotta give him an A for effort as well as being very humble.

"Nope! I am from Blackthorne City in the Johto Region! I decided to take on Hoenn's Pokemon League Challenge! I also came hear to hopefully catch new Pokemon, just like these Fairy types I just now learned about." Alec said with big goofy grin. As Alec had kept talking, something silly had happened. While Alec's arm was outstretched with his hand open, something fell right into his hand from atop the tree that was looming over them. It was a an apple, lush and honestly quite tasty looking.

"Well, whaddaya know! I actually was getting a little hungry!" Alec said, keeping a grin on his face. He was about to take a huge bite out of the Apple, but just as soon as his mouth was an inch away, the Apple had shrieked in a fit of terror which scared the living shit out of Alec. "Holy Crap! Wait! This isn't an apple! Its a ... Pokemon!?! Wha??" Alec said, being completely dumfounded. Saying he was Shocked was quite an understatement. He had noticed that the tiny Pokemon in his hand was now shivering as if it were stuffed in a freezer.

Alec felt really bad now, and immediately had began to coo the little creature that was sitting in his hand. "I'm sorry little guy! I seriously thought you were an apple!" Alec said, gently petting it and surprisingly, it seemed to calm down rather quickly. Alec chuckled, feeling much better knowing that the little Pokemon was now happy once again. The Apple like Pokemon had wiggled itself up Alec's arm to his shoulder, rubbing itself against Alec's cheek.

"I'm kind of surprised that the little guy has taken a liking to me even though I tried to eat it. Do you think that it's because I comforted it?" Alec asked the man who was witnessing it as well. It was then that Alec had got a wild thought. He took out a Pokeball and pressed the pokeball closely to the Apple like Pokemon that continued to sit on his shoulder. Alec had figured that since it took a liking to him rather quickly, maybe it wouldn't mind him capturing it and being his Partner.

"So, quick question just what kind of Pokemon was that apple looking one anyways. Its a Grass type, right?" Alec asked, hoping he was right. "Also, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Alec Foster! What's your name?" Alec said, holding out his hand, hoping the man would accept his handshake.

-omg I'm so catching this cute little thing! XD #Adorable!-

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,705 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
faerie fire [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2020 4:03:54 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD MAWILE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / hyper cutter[break]
iron head / play rough / iron defense / fairy wind
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD RELICANTH APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / rock head[break]
rock tomb / take down / rest / head smash
[break][break]

[break]
Alec caught the Applin successfully!

close tab

played by

thorn

flower boy
he/him
twenty-nine
june 14th
laverre, kalos
homosexual
professor
sergeant
alexei ivanov
dating
0 height
0 height
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @florian
Florian Laurel
faerie fire [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2020 19:55:13 GMT
Florian Laurel Avatar
[attr="class","flori"]

He nods at the question.

"Yes! I am from Kalos, in fact."

They are foreigners both; Alec informs him that he hails from Blackthorn, and though he's never been, he recognizes the name of the place. It's famous for the dragon masters that live there.

"Well then, I wish you luck!" he says, sincere. He'd never pursued a league challenge himself, but considered it to be an admirable goal. "Fairies are particularly useful if you are looking to combat a dragon: they are completely immune to draconian attacks! I confess I do not know much of Hoenn's league. Monsieur Benoit of Verdanturf trains dark types, I think? And Alexei, of Fortree, he is the master of flying Pokemon. Fairies are also useful against dark-types, you need only be careful of poison and steel."

Conversation takes a horrifying turn as an 'apple' drops from a tree, nearly to be consumed... only it's not an apple at all!

Florian's never seen one before, and he pulls out his Pokedex to scan the startled creature as Alec attempts to calm it down.

"As soon as it's born, it burrows into an apple. Not only does the apple serve as its food source, but the flavor of the fruit determines its evolution."

"Oh, so the apple itself isn't the Pokemon!" When he looks up, it appears to have calmed down, and Florian smiles at Alec's question. "Pokemon can sense intentions, I think. He must have known you meant him no harm!"

Alec hits the nail on the head with one of the types mentioned. Florian nods, then laughs. "Yes, and a dragon as well, apparently! How about that?"

He'd given his name earlier, but doesn't take offense to it having been overlooked. "Florian Laurel, Pokemon professor," he recants, and smiles. "It is nice to meet you, Alec."

Spotting a Mawile, the professor's eyes light up.

"Ah, see how adorable this one is?" Mawile seems more than happy to accept the praise. "It is a ruse they employ in order to draw in their prey. That's right, little one! I know your tricks!"

Mawile's expression quickly shifts from flattered to annoyed. It spins around and flaps its jaw-like horns at him.

"It is OK, I know it's only in your nature. But I won't be fooled!"

He taps the side of his nose, winking.

It then makes the mistake of trying to strike: Florian's Sylveon acts quickly, bathing it in a stream of mystical fire. As the flames fade, Florian crouches next to the injured dual-type and offers it a handful of Rawst berries.

"They'll help with the burn," he insists.

While it's distracted by eating, he tosses a ball.

catch mawile

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
faerie fire [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2020 21:35:41 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Alec was shocked to learn more about this Pokemon shortly after catching, hearing the man's Pokedex speak once more as it had recorded the data. What's more was, Alec was happy to know that it was also a Dragon type as well. "So that means this is my fourth Dragon type Pokemon! Sweet!" Alec said, having a yet another big goofy grin on his face. "I may not know much about Fairy types, but when it comes to Dragon types, I know a thing or two about em!" Alec said, not going into full details about what he knows.

A few minutes afterwards, The man introduced himself as Florian Laurel - a Pokemon Professor. "Oh wow! So that's why you know a lot about Fairy types! You must know a lot about Pokemon in general even!" Alec said with a smile. "Say, you must be out here doin research then, am I right? If you are and need help! I wouldn't mind helpin ya! After all, this can turn out to be a good thing for me! I might even be able to catch some Pokemon too!" Alec said, wanting to offer the Professor some help. From another's perspective, Alec may have seemed to be 'jumping the gun' so to speak, however that was just the way he was.

Suddenly, after He had spoke, Alec had heard flapping over by the small pond that was nearby. It sounded like a Pokemon was in distress. Alec, without giving it a second thought had rushed towards the pond to find a Relicanth flopping around aimlessly, trying to get back in the water to know avail. From the looks of it, it appeared to have an injury on it's fin as well. Alec bent down, trying to calm the panicked Relicanth down. "Oh wow, something did a number on ya, did they buddy," Alec said. Petting the top of the Fish like Pokemon's head. It was then that Alec had decided to do something in order to help the wild Pokemon.

Alec had quickly took his bag off of his shoulders after gently setting the Relicanth down. He then unzipped his bag quickly and had pulled out a thing of Pokemon Medicine. It was said to heal injuries on Pokemon, however they would feel a slight stinging sensation soon after it was applied to the injury. "Okay, buddy. I got something to heal ya up, but it will sting a little, okay? Alec said to the Relicanth. The Relicanth had seemed to understand, and with that, Alec had took the medicine bottle and had sprayed it on the Relicanth's injured fin. The Relicanth flinched slightly, probably due to the stinging sensation it had felt. However within five to ten minutes, the pain had slowly seemed to be subsiding due to the Relicanth seeming to be more relaxed than what it was. Alec gave the fish like Pokemon a goofy grin, happy knowing that it was feeling better.

Alec had then began to proceed to help the Relicanth back into the water, however it appeared that didn't want to go back into the water. Alec, being confused had said, "Wait, you don't wanna go back in the water?" Alec had asked it. Alec had contemplated on what he should do and then an answer had popped into the young trainers head. "Well then, how about you tag along with me then? I have a Pokeball I can put you in!" Alec said, quickly taking a pokeball out of his coat pocket. Without even thinking, the relicanth had pressed against the button of the pokeball in Alecs hands, now going inside of it. It wobbled gently in Alec's hands and had then clicked, signifying that it had been caught.

- Capping the Relicanth! ^^-

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,705 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
faerie fire [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2020 2:42:43 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD ARCHEN APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / defeatist[break]
rock throw / acrobatics / rock slide / u-turn
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD AXEW APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / rivalry[break]
dual chop / giga impact / taunt / crunch
[break][break]

[break]
Your previous captures are successful!

close tab

played by

thorn

flower boy
he/him
twenty-nine
june 14th
laverre, kalos
homosexual
professor
sergeant
alexei ivanov
dating
0 height
0 height
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @florian
Florian Laurel
faerie fire [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2020 22:08:20 GMT
Florian Laurel Avatar
[attr="class","flori"]

"A dragon trainer? We are natural rivals, then!"

In spite of the words, Florian's tone is light and playful. He holds nothing against dragons; if anything, it's the overly arrogant trainers that can cause a problem. Alec doesn't come across as such, at least not from first impressions.

"I know a lot," he admits, "but there is always more to learn! I was just on a stroll through the Falls, if I'm honest, but I suppose I'm always researching."

Even if he were simply interacting with wild Pokemon, every experience was another to add to his list.

Alec had mentioned helping, however, and Florian offers him a friendly grin.

"You are welcome to tag along!"

During the long minutes where his new companion tends to the health of a flailing Relicanth, Florian has busied himself with a bird that's swooped down from the canopy to greet him.

He admires its colorful plumage and it preens itself under the compliments. Unbeknownst to Florian, his new feathered friend was quite the defeatist, and it takes warmly to his kind words.

"I always have room for more friends," he croons.

With the prehistoric avian perched on his shoulder, he turns to check on Alec. "You have made a new friend as well, I see!"

catch archen!

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
faerie fire [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2020 1:25:33 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Alec was a little confused by the Professors words and then it had finally clicked in the young trainer's head. "Ooooooooh, I get it! It's because Fairy Types must be strong against Dragon Type Pokemon, am I right?" Alec had said with his big goofy grin. "That's okay though! That just means I'll have to work even harder if I ever face them in a Pokemon battle. That also goes for my friends!" He said, referring to his Pokemon.

Alec had never hesitated in calling his Pokemon his friends 'cause well, that's what they were. They had stuck by him through thick and thin and he loved them all equally. Some of his Pokemon demanded more attention than others, but none of them seemed to have minded that. Especially when it came to Iris, his Piplup she was considered the baby out of all of his Pokemon, although she never liked being treated in such a way out front. This was because Piplups were said to be very prideful Pokemon. Honestly, she still wouldn't accept food from him, so in order for Alec to make sure she ate, he'd set food out for her first and then feed the others at the same time.

It was a hassle for Alec, but honestly, its what made feeding his Pokemon actually a fun activity. "You're Right! That's another reason why I came to the Hoenn region! Amd not only that! I'm gonna take on the Hoenn League challenge and become Hoenn's Pokemon Champion!" Alec said with a grin. However, it was cut short when he had heard the bushes near them move. A Pokemon had appeared - another Pokemon that Alec had never seen before. However, when it squeaked out "Axew!" he actually remembered that he did see that kind of Pokemon before. His mom used to have one just like it!

"Oh wow! An Axew! At first, I didn't recognize it, but now I do! My mom has one of those!" Alec said getting up from where he sat. The wild Axew had sniffed around, more than likely search for food. It had then spotted a tall berry bush over a few feet from where it came from. It waddled over to the berry bush, trying to grab a berry from it however, it was too small to even reach the berries. Alec smiled lightly walking over there without hesitation; grabbed a berry from the tree, bent down to the Axew and said, "Here ya go, little buddy!" Alec said with a Chuckle.

The little Dragon Pokemon seemed happy that it had gotten help from Alec. As it munched down on the berry, Alec just watched and as soon as it was finished, he asked the tiny wild Pokemon. "If you let me catch you, I can give some more berries!" Alec said with playful grin, practically cooing the little tiny dragon. He also had a Pokeball in his hand right in front of the Pokemon. The Axew blinked and then with A happy looking expression it slapped its tiny little hand on the button of the poke ball, now going inside of it. After it wiggled around in his hand, the pokeball had clicked.

"I must be have some luck today! It's hard to find a Dragon type Pokemon out in the wild. But in this area, I already found as well as caught two of em already!"

- Capping the Axew! ^^-

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?