awards
651 posts
part of
TAG WITH @perse
persephone amavi
fault lines
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2018 12:44:23 GMT
persephone amavi Avatar
the scene: a severe white rock face, a solitary mountain rising out of the sea, deep dark water with secrets, cave tunnels, her mother's undoing.

the actor: lone and resolute, seeking out solace in between the pillars rising out the water. grave markers.

@wildspawn

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,759 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
fault lines
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2018 23:03:36 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD JELLICENT APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / swift swim[break]
night shade / bubble beam / recover / hex
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

lyre

perse
she / her
twenty-four
november 23
sootopolis
good q
lorekeeper / elite four
elite four
185 height
185 height
my own blood pains me, the salt as much as the vein
awards
651 posts
part of
TAG WITH @perse
persephone amavi
fault lines
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2018 4:02:20 GMT
persephone amavi Avatar
ripples disturbing the waters broke perse out of her reverie atop one of the rock pillars, watching with sharp eyes as the shadow beneath the waves started to take shape.

a jellicent floating through the mist-touched waters, she finds herself wondering if her morbid thoughts summoned it to her. supposedly prone to preying on ships, the pokemon didn't seem particularly interested in her, pausing a fair distance away to raise its crown above the water seemingly intent on watching and not engaging.

that made two of them, at least.

"are you bored?" she called out after what must have been at least twenty minutes, unsure of why or what answer she would get. did he even understand her? it'd attack more likely than not, as is in the nature of wild pokemon. "do you want a battle or something?"

with a flourish of his tentacle-flippers, the jellicent sent a gentle bubble beam arc around her, and she couldn't help but flinch at the cold of the droplets as they flecked her skin. maybe he did understand her then, it felt like an acceptance of her offer.

was using a pokemon with a type advantage cheating? hopefully the jellicent appreciated the challenge. releasing her manectric on the rock beside her, perse directed it to use electric terrain on the patch of water between them so he could have some mobility between them and to allow him close the gap with wild charge, skipping across the electrified water with ease.

in response, the jellicent sent out a series of dark orbs at the manectric with night shade and pulled back to recover. the attack hit manectric with reasonable force but not enough to pull him off his warpath.

"paralyse it," perse called out, but cerza seemed to be aware of what needed to be done before she said it, striking the jellicent with a thunder wave.

it could probably still fight, but perse recalled the manectric to his pokeball, watching the jellicent blink at her in a daze. "he gets carried away," she said apologetically. to her surprise, the pokemon floated closer, expression as blank as always.

"you know what usually happens then?" she said slowly. her stared back at her, unblinking, and she, still in disbelief, cast an empty pokeball his way.

@wildspawn + capture attempt

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?