flying is in the family [sw]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2020 14:42:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar
PAPER MOON
but it wouldn't be so make-believe, if you believed in me.
TAG moderator
POKÉMON

NOTES

whee!
She couldn't believe she was doing this, but she'd already bought the harness... so there was no going back now.

Lots of people in her family were good fliers. So why did she feel so nervous? Could it be because this was her first time flying alone? Atop a Talonflame she had only just gotten to know? The falcon itself looked confident and unworried. But of course it did. Unless something hit it out of the sky, it wasn't going to suddenly plunge into the ocean below. Adelaide simply hoped— no, she trusted Caecilia would make sure she'd didn't fall either!

So, after climbing aboard wearing warm clothing, the pink-haired female set off. And, geez, was it exhilarating!

Caecilia took flight without hesitation, departing from the island they lived on before soaring gracefully across the sea with Addy on her back. Down below, all manner of sea Pokémon jumped out from the ocean and inhabited the small rocky islands peppered throughout. As the Talonflame flew, however, one of these wild Pokémon reached out in the worst way possible!
MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,834 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2020 23:49:34 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD TOXEL APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / rattled[break]
tearful look / nuzzle / acid / overdrive
[break][break]

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2020 7:43:43 GMT
Deleted Avatar
PAPER MOON
but it wouldn't be so make-believe, if you believed in me.
TAG moderator
POKÉMON

NOTES

origins of an adopted son?
W-Was... was that a baby on an island down below?!

Without a moment's hesitation, Adelaide swooped down with Caecilia and investigated it. Sure enough, it was a baby. Though definitely not a human one. Someone had abandoned a... a, well... she wasn't quite sure what it was. But she knew that it was a pokémon! Hopping off her large bird, Addy calmly approached the baby before crouching down close to it and reaching out her hand.

The baby looked up at her and tilted its head confusedly... then grabbed her hand and placed it on top of its head. She giggled. "Now who would abandon a sweet little thing like you way out here? I know you didn't get here yourself... you don't look like a Water-type, anyway." Then again, there was that old saying about judging books by their covers... and, again, she knew nothing about this pokémon. Regardless, there was no way she could bring herself to leave it on a barren island.

So, pulling out a pokéball, she offered the baby a choice. "If you'd like to come with me, just push this button here, see? I'll take you somewhere less hot and give you food. Maybe we can even stay together after. "

The baby stared at her for a moment. Would it accept the offer? Unbeknownst to her, it had a yearning for maternal love... so could this be the 'mama' it was looking for?
MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2020 0:12:03 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
YOU BEFRIENDED TOXEL!

[attr="class","aname2"]
CONGRATULATIONS!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / rattled[break]
tearful look / nuzzle / acid / overdrive

[attr="class","reward"]congratulations!
[attr="class","reward2"]you receive the following: 5 pokedollars, 1x lucky letter!
[break][break]