Dragon Training [m]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Dragon Training [m]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2020 20:11:32 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[player]http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ccwidqn72n/Bleach_-_Number_One_Chokkaku_Mash_up[/player]

Alec had just made it to Sootopolis City a short while ago. To be honest, his means of getting here was ... terrifying. He had never flew on the back of his Salamence, Rex before. Ever. It was definitely nerve wracking for the young trainer just for the simple fact that he had never flew on the back of a flying type Pokemon before. But at the same time, it was also exciting. 

Rex had taken the trip nice and slow though, sensing the anxiousness coming from his master. He definitely had taken a mental note that he needed lessons on flying on his Dragon Pokemon. There was also his Charizard, Inferno who needed to ride on too. The only problem with that was, Inferno was slightly more energetic then Rex is, and he tends to forget about taking Alec's feelings into consideration. However, that wasn't his Charizard's fault. He was very much like Alec, who would get excited over the simplest of things, and he was also new to flying as well. 

Oddly enough, so was Rex, however the Salamence was more calm as well as mature, and flying to him was like second nature to him, even though he had just recently evolved. Honestly, flying with Rex had actually went very smoothly despite Alec's anxiousness kicking in. 

It was slightly embarrassing, considering that he was a supposed Dragon Tamer. Then again, it was also understandable, given the fact that both his big flying Pokemon were land Pokemon when he started his Journey in Hoenn. 

As for why though had ventured to the isolated city, was unfortunately not to train his Salamence. In fact, it wasn't his Dragons that he was training at all. It was Dragon Pokemon that were established by the Pokemon League that he was training. Alec had began to search for the designated area where the training was taking place as well wondering who his partner was. Hopefully they would get along well with each other. Alec also had hoped that he wasn't late either! Plus, who knows! There was still always a chance for him to learn something he may have not known about Dragon Pokemon as well. After all, there was always room for improvement. 

-Hopefully this okay with ye! We can have it go any which way really :3 -

close tab

played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
Dragon Training [m]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2020 21:52:24 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
[attr="class","anniepost"]
Tagging:
Finding the venue wouldn’t be hard. One only had to listen for the girl standing atop a roof, overcompensating for her height with sheer volume.

“Allll-right, cadets! The League’s hired me to whip you snappers into shape, and there’s no way in hell I’m going to let you leave as anything less than a job well done! So expect to leave today as a squad of bona fide dragons – not just by definition, but by heart.” She’d wanted a baton, but that would cost money she needed for food, so instead she passionately shook a very large stick at the junior dragons.

Said stick was directed at her companion for the day – a carefully-balanced Kingdra that dwarfed her. “This here’s my king of the sea, but he’s surfaced to show you lot how it’s done! Now we just need to wait for the other guy, who’s running late! …Or maybe I’m running early. It’s hard to tell without a watch.”
[attr="class","wizzcred"]
wizz

[newclass=".anniepost"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".anniepost b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#cb4335; [/newclass]
[newclass=".anniepost i"]font-style:italic;color:#cb4335; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Dragon Training [m]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2020 22:14:23 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[player]http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ccwidqn72n/Bleach_-_Number_One_Chokkaku_Mash_up[/player]

Alec had continued walking around, that is until he started hearing a girl shouting on top of a roof while waving a stick around as if it were a Baton. Alec stood there for a minute, kind of amazed at how assertive she had sounded. She was also close to Alec's age, however he wasn't like that all to be truthful.

If anything, he was a goofball who happened to be quite experienced when it came Dragon Pokemon because of his ties with the Hundred Devouring Family. However, he wasn't a member of the main branch families, so he never considered himself to be a master at being a Dragon Tamer. 

"Sorry I'm late! But at any right rate, I'm here and ready to go!" Alec said with his big fat grin he usually wears. "I'm assuming you are my partner? Nice to meet ya! Name's Alec," he said, after making his way up to her on the roof with the help of his Salamence again. "And this here is my buddy, Rex! Don't worry! He may look scary but he's friendly!" Alec said with total reassurance. "So. What did I miss?"

--

close tab

played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
Dragon Training [m]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2020 22:48:10 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
Tagging:
The boy arrived in style, on the back of a blue behemoth. If he’d meant to leave a lasting impression on the young dragons, he’d accomplished as much. Annie, on the other hand, tried to look less than impressed… And so Alec quickly found himself on the wrong end of Annie’s stick.

[player]http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/rmxgo5zoxb/13._xxxxx.mp3[/player]

“So you are late! I was about forty-percent sure of it! Make sure that you don’t do it again. That’ll be lesson number one, kiddos – be on time!” A Dratini a few feet in front of her tilted his head to one side. In fact, most of the Pokemon seemed to be lost on the concept of punctuality, and Annie noticed. That meant it was time for a change of subject! (And not introductions; as usual, she was too caught up in her own scheme to remember to share.)

“I’ve been teaching the little ones the basics of being a fierce dragon! The key to dragon-ing is self-confidence! You’ll have a hard time being intimidating or commanding if you can’t convince anybody that you believe in yourself!” Annie knew that better than most, considering that it was exactly what she was putting into practice.

“Take King Neptune over here.”
The stick was directed at the Kingdra bouncing towards them. “Dark, brooding, and a little bit mysterious, but look into his eyes and tell me that you don’t see a predator in them!” Her dragon wasn’t doing much to appear menacing, but the natural slant of his eyes left him with a natural glare.

“And, er… This guy over here!”
She pointed at the Salamence. “Alec will tell you all about his confidence!”

wizz

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Dragon Training [m]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2020 23:19:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Alec was surpised at the fact he was at the wrong end of the girl's stick that she was holding. And what was more confusing was that she said she about fourty percent sure that was in fact. Didn't she mean that she was a hundred percent sure? Alec wanted to say something, however Alec couldn't get out a word 'cause she had immediately directed her attention back to the young Dragon Pokemon that they were training. They seemed to be at loss of words by the girl's words. Most likely punctuality wasn't necessarily something Pokemon needed. 

When it was the girl let Alec have the floor, Alec stepped forward and had began to speak in an assertive yet also caring voice. "She is right! Dragon Pokemon need to show dominance when it comes to protecting their trainers as well as themselves. But, remember! That doesn't mean to attack just anyone or anything! Rex can tell ya that much! Speaking of which, why don't you tell them your experiences with me, Rex?"

Alec had looked at his Pokemon. It huffed and stepped forward and stared intently at the young Dragon Pokemon in front of him. He began to speak to the Pokemon in growls which had taken at least a good thirty minutes. Alec had smiled all the while Rex had the moment to talk with the other Pokemon. Since it would be hard for them to understand Alec, the trainer thought that letting his actual Pokemon talk with them itself would have a better outcome than him doing the talking, and from the trills of the dratini, as well the growls from the small group Gible and other Dragon Pokemon that were present seemed to be something good.

"By the way, I didn't quite catch your name." Alec said to the girl as Rex was still speaking to the Pokemon in front of them. Hopefully, the girl didn't think he was hitting on her anything. Honestly, he figured since they were working together, he should know her name. After all, he did tell her his name.

--

close tab

played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
Dragon Training [m]
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2020 9:33:19 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
Tagging:
The dragon talked. Boy, did he talk. Annie ‘Motor Mouth’ Mei had never seen a Pokemon talk for that long – mostly because she’d have walked off a few minutes in under normal circumstances.

“Hey,” she whispered, leaning her body towards Neptune. “Why don’t you talk like that? I’m gonna be expecting more inspiring speeches from you now that he’s set the bar.” She earned a headbutt for her words; a light jab in her side that earned more giggles that pained grunts. As ‘punishment’, the Kingdra spent five of those thirty minutes in a headlock, his trainer beaming the whole time.

“Huh? Me?” She directed her hushed voice to the other trainer, still asserting dominance over her Pokemon. For what it was worth, Neptune seemed very used to his predicament and fairly content with it. “Oh, right! Name’s Annie Mei. Current traveller and future champion of Hoenn, director of Camp Annie and up-and-coming trainer extraordinaire. My buddy here is King Neptune, the sniper of my water team.” The arm around his neck must have been more affectionate than restraining, since Neptune had no trouble giving Alec a nod of acknowledgement.
wizz

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Dragon Training [m]
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2020 9:54:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Alec couldn't help but chuckle at the exchange between Annie and her Kingdra. It was then soon after that Annie had caught Alec's words he had previously said to her a few minutes ago. When she said that she was future champion of Hoenn Alec couldn't help but smirk.

"Oh really? Well, looks like I'm challenging ya for that spot then! 'Cause I am wanting to be Hoenn's Champion too!" Alec said with a wide grin while also having a look great determination in his eyes. Although, he didn't have a single Gym Badge yet. That was because he not only wanted to catch more Pokemon, but it was also an opportunity for his Pokemon to train and get stronger.

"Maybe one of these days, we will have to battle each other for the spot. Until then, I'll be looking forward to it!" Alec said, having his big goofy grin get bigger with excitement. Alec was always up for a battle whenever as well as where ever.

--

close tab

played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
Dragon Training [m]
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2020 17:23:12 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
Tagging:
The boy’s bold claim did nothing to lessen her cocky grin. “You and everybody else will just have to get in line, pal. With fighters like Neptune-“ She paused to give her oversized seahorse a little squeeze. “We’re headed for the big time. And I’ll prove it by, you know, doing it!”

“Buuut-“ She paused, glancing at her partner Pokemon. “Maybe when I’ve got new combos I want to try out, I might have to hunt you down. Somehow. I’m not really down with the whole ‘contacting people’ thing yet.” Mostly because she didn’t have a computer, or a house to put the computer in. Or a phone, or money to buy the phone with. “Which is… probably something I should sort out before I start taking challenges, so scratch all of that. Just keep an eye for my face on the TV some time soon instead.” If only she could sell overconfidence.

“So, er… No offence, but do you know where your guy is in his speech? I don’t really speak Pokemon, and now that I think about it, I don’t know what he hasn’t covered that we should.”
wizz

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Dragon Training [m]
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2020 21:08:46 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Alec grinned at Annie soon after hearing her words. From what he could tell, she seemed like she knew exactly what she was doing. In fact, he was looking forward to battling her Pokemon one day. "Ya do know that we aren't the only ones goin after the title right? We both have the same Competition, so that just means we both have to do even better than them!" Alec said, showing her that he meant to be rivals as well as friends.

Sure, they were both going after the title of Champion, but no one said that Rivals couldn't have a friendship. "Same goes for me and my team! We won't stop until we reach that summit look past it's horizon!" Alec said metaphorically. It was then that Alec had heard Annie ask him if he knew where Rex was in his speech.

"I'm not sure either! Hey Rex! Why don't ya wrap this up buddy!" Alec said to his Salamence in a nonchalant manner. His Salamence looked back at Alec and had nodded. "Well, it seems he was close to finishing anyways!" Alec said, producing another big goofy grin on his face.

--

close tab

played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
Dragon Training [m]
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2020 21:22:06 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
One lowered eyebrow said what she would not. Of course she knew that other people were after her crown… Their dream was shared by almost every budding trainer across the region, and probably a few outside it too. That wasn’t enough to wipe the smile off her face. “That’s good. More people trying for it just means I’ll be even greater when I outdo all of them. Then I’ll make myself the new standard to beat.” Good luck getting her to acknowledge the chance that she could fail, or that somebody else could earn the crown first.

“Hey, Neptune. Do you feel like you learned something from all that talk?” The Kingdra nodded, and therefore earned his freedom. “I guess that your guy knew what he was talking about, then!” She sounded rather impressed – a rare achievement from a girl that was mostly impressed by herself. “Kinda feels like we weren’t much help in the end, but as long as the little dragon-ettes are happy-“ And they were, as a cursory glance told her. “Then I’m happy! I’ll call it a job well done, thank your dragon for the hard work, and enjoy a nice paycheck!”
wizz

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Dragon Training [m]
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2020 21:45:05 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Alec couldn't help but agree with what Annie said. After all, having such a huge competition like this was what makes the journey all the more fun in his opinion. "I couldn't agree more! And I'll be sure to battle you for that Spot, along with anyone else!" Alec said with his usual big goofy grin of his.

"Welp! I guess its a good thing I let him have the floor!" Alec said, looking back at his Salamence who was now walking towards him. The blue Dragon nuzzled against Alec's face with his own and with a small chuckle, Alec petted Rex on the head. "You did a great job buddy! Couldn't have done it better myself," Alec said, giving his Pokemon the praise that it deserved.

Alec grinned excitedly and said, "Oh, I definitely will! Same goes to you as well! Who knows? We might cross paths again in the near future!" Alec said. With the look in his eyes, Alec had hoped they would. He also was looking forward to challenging her for the spot of Champion as well!

-and its finito! Will put up Mod req!-

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Dragon Training [m]
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2020 23:21:45 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 50 poke, 5 infamy, 1 free dragon-evolution (redeem in site shop), 2 lucky letters.
[break]