Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,518 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
amae [m]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2020 6:16:46 GMT
noah faber Avatar

he wears kyle's shirt. as a docile breeze wafts by, it wrinkles the poochyena's growling face. the folds exaggerate the expression, causing it it look either big-brained or completely livid.

heeding kyle's style, he wears a thin jacket over it. it's comfortable. breathable. perfect for a leisurely stroll in kyle's backyard. sneakily, he brushes the other's hand with his own, fingers preemptively curled as if to grasp the other should any inkling of acceptance reveal itself in the other's shape.

"when i got like, a stomach ache, my mom used to go out to the ilex forest, right? there were these mushrooms she'd pick for me to eat." noah scans the woods. "always did the trick."

his eyes catch a solitary tailow. it grooms itself on a nearby branch while another comes to perch beside it.

"sometimes she'd rub my belly though, and sing a song, like-" with deviled horns, he lunges at kyle's stomach with one hand to tickle it. "this!"

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
amae [m]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2020 6:39:02 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he feels noah's fingers flutter around his hand. the sensations tingle him in more ways than one as the tips of his ears grow red. kyle gives in to his reservations, awkwardly taking the invitation and holds his hand.

he lets his vision wander somewhere else though, not wanting to let noah see him getting flustered over something as minor as hand-holding. while he tells himself that he's going to look for anything remotely close to a shape of a mushroom, he has his heads above clouds, too distracted to even notice noah's attack.

"ack!" he curls his body away from reflex, but it doesn't escape noah's grasp. kyle retaliates by grabbing noah's wrist and dragging it underneath his shirt. "noah, heel!"

kyle wonders if it does the trick of calming him down.

he starts to panic, unable to start another topic if the previous one dies from his action. he mumbles, trying to keep it going. "i w-w-wanna hear more about mushrooms... or something..." not like he had any interest in traditional medicine, but childhood stories were always nice to listen to.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,518 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
amae [m]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2020 6:54:20 GMT
noah faber Avatar

noah's hand plunges underneath, and for a moment, it does still him. he captures kyle's gaze with his own. his eyes are wide with surprise, but they slide into mischievous shapes. his fingers crawl up slowly, before he slaps kyle on the chest. loudly.

withdrawing his hand, he tugs kyle along with the other. "there's probably some around here." he speaks as if nothing has happened. the quiet of nature makes it easy to forge the illusion. "oh, wait."

noah releases kyle's hand as he visits the base of a tree. he squats down, and kyle's shirt graces the grasses with its length.

"they looked just like these." noah plucks one, its dense stalk torn from the earth. the head is vibrantly coloured and adorned with yellow dabs. "you can eat these raw, you know?"

he takes a bite out of one. "wanna try?"

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
amae [m]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2020 7:12:00 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
a second one sounds.

"ack!"

teasing him was a mistake, though he supposed it was effective. somehow. his expression turns to an awkward smile, satisfied with how the nature walk was going when he usually hates to do it if it doesn't double as dog walking.

the hold breaks. kyle feebly claws the air once as he subconsciously chases after noah's hand. he decides to follow him at the base of the tree, squatting down to his level as he observes the fungi growing underneath.

kyle physically cringes when he sees him take a bite. "no thanks. one of us has to be alive in case you get sick." he plucks another one and studies it up close.

he doesn't know much about mushrooms, but the edible ones were usually brown or white and poisonous ones were often depicted with bright colors in cartoons and anime.

"you'd probably get diseases even if it's edible. why'd you eat something you pulled out from the ground?"

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,518 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
amae [m]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2020 7:26:43 GMT
noah faber Avatar

"tastes pretty goodmmff."

it does not. his pride refuses the protest of his palate. he continues to chew. it's like gnawing on a rubber tire- or one of the dogs' chew toys.

but he continues. and swallows. the lump in his throat bobs down as he twirls the chunked mushroom with his fingers.

"c'mon. nature's our friend. y'know, when it's not erupting, quaking, avalanching..." noah gestures around with the mushroom. "you get the picture."

he makes a face. noah drops the shroom. he swallows dryly before burping once.

"woah, excuse me." noah doesn't notice he's suddenly slick with sweat.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
amae [m]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2020 7:43:35 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle watches in horror as noah swallows the piece of mushroom. he lunges forward, observing noah's face up close.

"wait, you really..."

he finds him perspiring and visibly uncomfortable. kyle wasn't sure on how to proceed. at best, the only first aid knowledge he has were about injuries and wounds and fractures. he gets nervous and starts to do the first thing that comes to mind.

his hands force his mouth open, not unlike when one of his dogs get something inedible in their mouth, and sticks a finger in an attempt to fish it out. human mouths were much smaller that dog mouths, however, and kyle realizes he cannot follow the same procedure with noah.

"what do i even do? should i bring you to a hospital? i don't think i trust your mother's remedies anymore."

he rubs his back with his hand while the other grabs for his phone and starts to dial for an ambulance. "i, uh..." kyle starts to panic. this was different from when he has to fight dangerous pokemon. he feels useless.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,518 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
amae [m]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2020 7:59:47 GMT
noah faber Avatar

one arm dangles limply from its socket. the other drapes over kyle's shoulder as he supports himself. his face feels hot, but his skin looks pale. nausea settles in his color as he reveals nothing in his mouth.

"don't call the hospital, ugh." noah shakes his head as he clutches his stomach. "this is supposed to happen... gets worse before it gets better."

he waddles about as sweat drips from his brow. noah hunches over by a tree. as he pants, he fans himself by flapping kyle's shirt by its hem.

"kyle, i lied. i fucking hate natu-bllaueruhghghghrhgh." noah empties his stomach. it ruins his shoes. "augh, that's a bit better..."

he looks over at kyle, his expression almost pitiful. like a dog who knows that it has done wrong.

"can we go back inside?"

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
amae [m]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2020 8:21:43 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the sound noah makes when he regurgitates his lunch makes him sick had the visual for it not turn out as unappetizing. he stops himself from gagging, though he still grimaces at his view while he rubs noah's back.

"how do you even survive as a bodyguard..." he muses out loud.

he stops dialing the number and the call doesn't go through. kyle pockets his phone before assisting noah back to his feet. hating nature and loving the indoors was a big mood. he's happy noah has seen the light.

kyle stares at the mess he left on the ground. he knows how much noah loves his shoes, and seeing it dirtied makes him feel bad for him. his voice turns sympathetic from the dead cold tone he used when he denied the offer. "can you even walk?" he asks.

he'd probably carry him if he can't.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,518 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
amae [m]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2020 8:32:09 GMT
noah faber Avatar

the tailow have long since flown away. the ruckus of idiocy sounds at a frequency all animals can hear. he gasps, groaning from all of the damp discomfort.

after drawing another breath, he swallows it. the sickening warmth of his saliva makes him quiver. before he peels away, he inspects the ground. thankfully, he sees a piece of the mushroom there.

"i can walk," noah assures him, "i can walk."

he takes a wobbly step, but his head is feather light. noah almost trips onto his knees. with a heave, he draws himself on to kyle and leans on him.

"let me just close my eyes a bit and maybe the world will stop spinning." his head rests on kyle's shoulder as he breathes.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
amae [m]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2020 8:51:37 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle sweeps noah off of his feet and carries him on his back: swift enough that he can do it before noah can complain, but steady enough that he won't feel throwing up again.

"that's a no, then," he responds cheekily, flashing him a smile.

he hums a tone of the theme of one of his favorite anime of the season as he follows the trail back home. the woods near verdanturf was his playground as a child, so he supposed he doesn't hate it as much as the other woods. he'd have to give it deductions though for making noah sick.

kyle gives noah a preemptive answer even before he can say anything. "ya. just go sleep or something. i got you." silently, he prays that he does not throw up again. he doesn't verbalize it however, learning his lesson of teasing just noah earlier.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,518 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
amae [m]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2020 9:11:04 GMT
noah faber Avatar

noah's stomach churns loudly. the signs of suffering remain, but there's little else other than an upset tummy. as he's carried on kyle's back, he feels like a sack of potatoes. protests fail to come into fruition. he warbles, instead.

"sorry," noah whispers.

he's lulled into a semi-sleep by kyle's humming. quietly, he hums the song too. it's a little off-pitch, but it's close enough. it didn't matter, anyway.

a duet is a duet.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
amae [m]
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2020 4:35:16 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 50 poké and 5 infamy, 3 lucky letters, 1x healing move.
[break]