6,419 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
crossing [m]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2020 16:55:30 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle soaks himself in the tub, finally having the weekend for himself. it was supposed to be a moment of relaxation, though something disturbs his peace.

he hears the door knob shuffle. he was so used to relying on his dogs for security that he starts to doubt if he forgot to lock the front door. then again, the thought was absurd since no thief would go for the bathroom.

he heaves a sigh and settles himself in the water after getting rid of his paranoiac imagination. he raises his arms and settles them on the rim of the tub while reclining his back, opting for the most comfortable position.

"bravo, you better not try coming in here!"
he shouts, trying to get rid of the dog that tries to get in.

it has happened multiple times, but they don't have the opposable thumbs that allow them to open doors on their own. it was for that reason that kyle has grown accustomed to not locking the bathroom door in his house.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,509 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
crossing [m]
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2020 2:49:29 GMT
noah faber Avatar

the door swings open, "kay, good. because i'm not bravo," and is kicked closed.

noah walks in with no announcement. no bath towel. he hauls a leg over and plunges his foot into the bath water as he invades the other end of the tub. he stops. stuck crossing the boundary, he looks to kyle with a cheeky grin.

noah pulls himself entirely in. his eyes flutter shut after he squats in. a relaxed sigh follows his splash. the rising waters surge against the edge of the tub. as he stretches his legs out, they settle atop of kyle's.

"can i join you?" he asks, scooping water over his tired shoulders.

/ time to rush this ecks dee

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,419 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
crossing [m]
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2020 3:30:28 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
a voice answers him. kyle tenses. his hands grab a hold of the tub's rims to hoist himself up. only his torso is exposed above the water when noah enters, failing to get up to rush and lock the door.

he opens his mouth to react, but the sight gets him flustered and dumbfounded. he freezes, red all over, as he helplessly watches noah get in the tub with him. the water overflows with the addition of noah, but it was the least of his worries.

he's still not sure how noah gets the confidence to go for these plays, but kyle won't deny that it wasn't ineffective.

"o-o-okay," he mindlessly answers before snapping back to reality. "i-i mean, no! this was supposed to be my alone time."

he settles back to the water, submerging himself while his legs stretch towards noah's side. more skin touches underneath the surface, and he gets the opposite of what he has drawn the bath for.

"it's supposed to be your day off from watching the dogs today. why're you here?" his voice turns meek, still shaken up from the intrusion.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,509 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
crossing [m]
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2020 3:49:54 GMT
noah faber Avatar

"i've got two jobs." noah says, lifting the appropriate number of fingers. "watching the dogs- and watching you." his fingers paddle in the air.

as he bathes in the water and in the sight of kyle, noah winks. he keeps the same eye closed. noah sticks his tongue out and bites it like a perverse delinquent. he frames kyle with his hands as if taking a photo.

"and you're lookin' pretty good right now." he laughs before plunging his arms down into the bath. "but if this was your alone time, i can leave. if you're sure about that... if you want."

noah shrugs dramatically. he raises his thick arms while ribbons of water run off his worn body. he plays the part of some swan maiden, but without feather garments. without the coy looks and indignation. instead, he invites him to peek.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,419 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
crossing [m]
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2020 4:42:09 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
shoudln't it be the other way around for the second one?" he mumbles, fondly remembering noah's near death experience by food poisoning by eating something he picked from the ground.

he tries to get as composed as possible, attempting to make use of the bath to relax as best as he can despite the distractions. noah's presence makes him uncomfortable, fidgety, restless... he thinks he's making progress, until he reacts toe the sudden change in expression.

"wai-"

he already was getting skeptical with how he said it. noah volunteering to leave wasn't possible, especially since he just complimented him. kyle is aware of his patterns and mannerisms now, but noah still manages to catch him off-guard more often than not.

"y-y-y-n-n-n..." he stumbles on his words.

kyle gets red. his eyes wander from noah's eyes, and then down, before forcing them up once more. he gets flustered, and irritated, and elated. multiple feelings drown him. he doesn't like the feeling of helplessness, but at the same time, he has no choice but to experience it.

"argh! fine! you win." he withdraws his feet closer to him, hugging his knees. "where'd you learn those tricks anyways?" maybe they weren't tricks at all. maybe kyle's just weak.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,509 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
crossing [m]
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2020 4:58:31 GMT
noah faber Avatar

noah raises a knowing brow. he shimmeys back into the tub's curve while the water swishes about.

as kyle withdraws, noah spreads. he places his feet on either side of the tub, legs perched on the bath's edges as he sinks deeper into the freed space. another sigh escapes him as the water travels up to his neck.

"i told ya. lots of experiences. at least twelve." noah swirls the surface waters with his hand in toying patterns. "but... you make the best reactions, man. does anyone else know you can get like this? like this cute, y'know?"

noah casts some water onto kyle with a splash of his hand.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,419 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
crossing [m]
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2020 5:22:21 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"that twelve wasn't a joke?" he asks.

he jerks his head straight up as noah's legs move in a more comfortable position. it gets kyle hot and nervous, but he stands his ground, trying to act as normal as possible. testing people for their reactions was his thing and he feels defeated being teased himself. he accepts the splash on his face like the defeatist that he is.

"w-when did you even start doing this dating thing?"
kyle suddenly felt like he missed a lot out of his childhood for not giving romance a chance when he still had his teenager hormones acting up. "like did you-" he forms a ring out of his fingers and pierces through it with another from his other hand. "-when you were..."

he starts to do maths in his head, taking into account that he probably wouldn't have gone through all twelve in a single year or so. despite noah's aggressive approach on things relating to dating, he gives him an allowance of a few per year.

"...like fifteen, sixteen or something?"

he grabs a hold of his head as he starts to imagine things. he has witnessed worse crimes, but the image of noah being too experienced in this field just boggles his mind.

"is that even legal?" he utters subconsciously. "like, uh..." maybe he wasted his youth if all he did was play video games.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,509 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
crossing [m]
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2020 5:47:33 GMT
noah faber Avatar

"i dunno. like, i didn't really keep track too closely." noah raises his arms and nestles his head into his palms. "i was kinda crazy when i was younger. not gonna lie, man."

at kyle's questioning, noah replies with further splashes. the strikes become rougher as he tries to hush him with discs of warm water.

"stoooop." noah lurches forward. the tub creaks.

although the limited space makes the movement the tiniest bit awkward, he manages to flip on to his stomach. he rests his head on kyle's knees, balancing his chin in the little nook. noah hugs the other's legs together for stability.

"all that matters now is you and me." he presses a damp chin on to kyle's left knee. "right?"

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,419 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
crossing [m]
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2020 6:12:54 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he feels fire on his face, flushed as ever when noah shifts about the tub. their current positions were precarious for the both of them, but noah manages to anchor kyle with reality his words.

"y-y-yeah! right!" he answers, panicked.

still, he gets nervous. the fact that noah switches partners more times than he can even imagine scares him. he never went in a relationship before, and he wonders if there was going to be another opportunity after this one. pessimistic thoughts cloud his mind, but the sight of noah's face on his knee clears it.

"yeah, you and me..."

noah looks too appealing. the temptation cannot be stopped as emotions run high. his heart races for no reason other than noah sharing the tub with him. the feeling was foreign, but he welcomes it nonetheless.

kyle closes in, touching his lips with noah's.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,509 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
crossing [m]
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2020 6:54:37 GMT
noah faber Avatar

the simplest act of repetition hearkens him to idyllic times. there's a comfort in the way kyle's voice settles in the bath. there's a warmth. a pacification that loosens his muscles within the cooling heat of their shared tub. he wants to hear it again.

he plays the line in his head. softly, like a old recording, kyle's canonization of his words rings warmly in his head.

noah does not startle. he closes his eyes. in the calm of the weekend, he receives a quiet kiss. his lips pluck against the other's as he returns for another. and another.

breaking away, he sinks into kyle's gaze. noah reaches over, pulling a few wet hairs back behind kyle's ear. for awhile, noah just smiles.

and then he slaps kyle on the cheek a couple of times. "you're so dumb. i love you, man."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
crossing [m]
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2020 7:50:11 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 50 poké, 5 infamy, 3 lucky letters, 1x sparkling dust, 1x forme change.
[break]