Another trip in the Safari

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2020 7:59:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[player]http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ccwidqn72n/Bleach_-_Number_One_Chokkaku_Mash_up[/player]

Alec had heard some very exciting news about the Safari Zone and had went to go check it out! Apparently, there were some new Pokemon that trainers could now catch and even though they were rumors, he had heard that someone had caught an Eevee while exploring the small vicinity. 

What was even more amazing was that this time, Alec was given four Safari Balls instead of just three. That meant he could catch an extra Pokemon! Alec with a blaze of excitement had rushed out into the wild Pokemon zone without a moment to lose, wanting to get a look for himself. 

- First Premium Safari! Lets do dis! :blurryeyes: :Yugis:-

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2020 5:32:00 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD CHANSEY APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
4/4 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / healer[break]
egg bomb / sing / healing wish / soft-boiled / seismic toss
[break][break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2020 7:20:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[player]http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ccwidqn72n/Bleach_-_Number_One_Chokkaku_Mash_up[/player]

As the young trainer had kept on walking, he had a very familiar Pokemon. A Chansey, merrily, Plump, and round, was sitting in the grass by herself, tending to some berries. Alec had walked over and had decided to greet the Chansey. The Wild Safari Pokemon seemed to not mind Alec just walking up to her. In fact, when she had caught Alec within her eyesight, she had smiled joyfully.

"Hiya! Those berries do look tasty! Do ya need help picking them?" Alec had asked the Pokemon with a big wide grin. The Chansey nodded, seeming to understand the young trainer and with that. Him and the Chansey had got work, picking berries from the small trees that were growing in front of them. 

After picking berries from quite a lot of trees, the two sat down and had began to dig into the berries they had gathered together; eating them. About an hour left, the two had finished consuming all of the berries they had picked. 

"Say, you wanna come home with me? I have a place of my own as well as Pokemon who you can be friends with! Whaddaya say!?" Alec had said with a grin. The Chansey had cheered at Alec's request. Alec had then proceeded to pull out one of the Safari Balls he had gotten and the Chansey then pressed the button, sealing her inside. A few short seconds later, the Poke Ball had clicked in place.

-Capping the Pokemon Nurse! ^^-

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2020 2:46:09 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
YOU CAUGHT CHANSEY!

[attr="class","aname2"]
CONGRATULATIONS!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / healer[break]
egg bomb / sing / healing wish / soft-boiled / seismic toss
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SNOM APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
3/4 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / ice scales[break]
aurora beam / feather dance / icy wind / quiver dance / bug bite
[break][break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2020 3:34:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Alec was content, having caught the Chansey. In fact, her healing moves would definitely help out in the long run if something bad ever happened to his Pokemon. Not only that, but her happy nature will make it easier for her to befriend the rest of Alec's Pokemon as well! Alec put the safari ball with his new Pokemon inside his bag and then moved on to find some more Pokemon.

However, just as Alec had began walking, he had failed to notice a bug like Pokemon that was white as snow crawling in the grass a few feet away from where he was originally standing. It had eyed Alec, however it had moved along as well when Alec had walked away.

-Passing!~-

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2020 1:32:50 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD BUDEW APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
3/4 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / leaf guard[break]
stun spore / growth / worry seed / giga drain / extrasensory
[break][break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2020 2:13:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Alec had walked further into the Safari Zone, stopping at a tree to rest a bit. After catching the Chansey, he had been walking for a while. "I never thought the Safari Zone was this big, yeesh," he sighed, plopping to the ground underneath the tree; into the shade the tree had provided.

Shortly after Alec had sat down in the shade, Alec had spotted a wild Pokemon up in tree on it's branches. It looked like a grass type Pokemon. Alec shot himself after laying down in the grass, just sitting there, watching the Budew trying to pull something out of the tree. It was struggling really hard whatever it was trying to get and then, it slipped, about to fall to the ground.

Alec gasped and had quickly sprung to action, diving towards the budew, catching it before it could hit the ground. The budew was surprised that Alec had caught her. Alec smiled at the budew and said, "That was a close one! You should be more careful little one!" Alec said, sitting down on the grass once more with the Budew still in his hands. After he set down, the Budew looked up at the tree again, kind of sad that it couldn't get what it wanted. Alec noticed and had said, "I can get it for ya!" Alec said with a grin.

The young trainer got up and quickly climbed up the tree. After getting up on the branch where he first seen the Budew, he had noticed what she was trying to grab from the tree. It was an Apricot that was stuck in a small hole. The Apricot was so big that it had fit in the hole perfectly, which was why it was stuck. With a little effort, Alec pulled on the Apricot, however, after doing so, Alec fell to the ground, losing his balance. He grunted in pain, however fortunately he wasn't badly hurt.

Alec had handed the Apricot to the female Budew with a grin, despite having fallen off the tree. "Here ya go!" Alec had said, handing the Pokemon the Apricot. Unfortunately, the female Budew had lost interest and was now aweing at Alec's Safari balls that he had sticking out of his coat pocket. Without warning, the curious Budew took one of them out of Alec's coat pocket. Before Alec could take it back, the Budew had clicked the button on the Safari ball, sealing itself inside. Alec just stared at the Safari as it had wiggled and eventually clicked, signifying the capture of the Budew. Alec laughed and said to himself. "Well, I was gonna capture you anyways," Alec said, continuing to laugh.

@safari

-Capping the Budew! ^^-

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2020 20:30:59 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
YOU CAUGHT THE BUDEW!

[attr="class","aname2"]
CONGRATULATIONS!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / leaf guard[break]
stun spore / growth / worry seed / giga drain / extrasensory
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SHINY SNOM APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
2/4 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / ice scales[break]
struggle bug / aurora beam / tailwind / helping hand / mirror coat
[break][break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2020 21:11:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Alec was about to start walking, however he had spotted another Safari Pokemon near by. It was definitely some type of Bug Pokemon. It was also yet another Pokemon he had never met before, so it was more than likely a Pokemon that was not native to the Hoenn Region. It crawled towards Alec quickly, making a squeaking sound, as if it were trying to tell Alec something.

"I'm sorry little one, but I can't understand you. I wish I could though," Alec said, scratching the back of his head nervously. Alec was bent down on one knee at this point. It was then that the Snom, without warning, had crawled into Alec's open bag and had tossed out the Safari Ball that contained his new Bewdew as well as one of the empty Safari Balls.

"Ooooooooooooooh! That Budew was your friend right?" Alec said, finally understanding the situation. The bug Pokemon in front of the young trainer had gave a nod, answering Alec's question. It had then tapped on the Button of the empty Safari ball, just like the Budew had done earlier.

It was apparent that the Snom did not want to be apart from her friend and wanted to still be with the Budew. When the Safari ball had clicked, Alec smiled and had said, "Well, kind of trainer would I be if I separated you two? Alright! I promise that you two will be together always!" Alec said, grinning at the two Safari Balls that now held two new Pokemon.

-Capping da Shiny Snom! UwU-

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2020 7:19:05 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
YOU CAUGHT SHINY SNOM!

[attr="class","aname2"]
CONGRATULATION!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / ice scales[break]
struggle bug / aurora beam / tailwind / helping hand / mirror coat
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD EEVEE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
1/4 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / anticipation[break]
swift / bite / double-edge / copycat / double kick
[break][break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2020 12:49:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Alec had set out on the search for an Eevee, still hoping as well as eager to catch one. Within thirty minutes of searching, he thought he would never find one which made kind of pouty. He eventually took a break, sitting down in a patch of grass, sulking to himself. It was then that after when he laid down in the grass, something had walked up from behind him, sniffing his head. It had then began to lick him Alec had laughed due to it tickling him and when he got up to see what the Pokemon was, it was the one he was searching for all this time.

"eevee?" it said, wagging its tail happily at Alec. Alec laughed in joy, picking up the little puppy in his arms, setting the male Eevee on his lap. It didn't seem to mind being picked up by a stranger. In fact, it seemed to like Alec's immediate attention. "Hi little guy! I was looking for one of ya, but it seems you found me instead," Alec mused, scratching the Eevee behind the ear gently. It really enjoyed that, having an expression of pure adorableness.

"Say, you wanna come home with me!? I promise I'll take care of ya! I also got some Pokemon too that you can play with!" Alec grinned, trying to entice the Eevee into letting Alec catch him, however, it really did not take much to be truthful.

"Eevee-Eev!" It mused, licking Alec's face once more. Alec laughed petting the Eevee some more before using his last Safari Ball on the Eevee to catch him. Needless to say, Alec was definitely going to come back amd hopefully catch more Eevees. There also some other Pokemon that Alec had not seen yet that may interest him as well!

-EEVEE IS MIIIIIIIIIIIINE! O.O-

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?