INVESTIGATE

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
INVESTIGATE
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2019 14:54:54 GMT
Deleted Avatar

All good points are made and Francie agrees with the small nod of her head. She had heard about what happened at the ruins, that it was a horror show. She read a lot of different accounts. Gym leaders going missing. Councilmembers losing their nerves. But apparently, not this one. This one simply found it a challenge and wanted to move forward. How very ... well, Francie wasn't sure what word to put on it.

"I hadn't realized they just showed up out of nowhere... what was the result of that? I've heard and read a lot on it..."

But to know first hand what happened? Now that was a story Francie definitely wanted to hear. She was sure to keep up with Silph as he hiked, loving the activity. She and her Rock Climb Rockruffs often adventured up mountains just for the fun of it. They usually made it to the top first, but Francie loved the adventure.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
INVESTIGATE
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2019 4:37:08 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
"we came across an ancient regirock. it was the size of a two story house."

fernando shows no urgency behind his trek. he paces himself accordingly, without rush nor a sense of lingering. he's steady, if anything, continuing on as he continues with his recollection of the ruins.

"it obliterated everything in its way. i watched it destroy pokemon and people alike with no regard for their lives. it was robotic, alien."

a grimace grows as he thinks back to it, back to his kirlia who died for his carelessness.

"and completely unexpected. that's why i'm personally putting a stake in this. i don't ever want to be caught off guard like that again."