Iron Fist [sw]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Iron Fist [sw]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2020 1:00:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[player]http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ccwidqn72n/Bleach_-_Number_One_Chokkaku_Mash_up[/player]

Alec had decided to pay a visit to Route 113. He had heard that there were Fighting and Steel type Pokemon in the area from the residences of Fallarbor Town. He hadn't had a Steel type Pokemon yet and with him just learning about Fairy Pokemon from professor Florian, the trainer had figured that perhaps a steel type Pokemon would do well on his team!

The only problem though was that he didn't know what particular Steel type Pokemon he was looking for. All he knew was that there were a bunch, and with him recently learning about the Galar Region, there were more than likely even more Steel type Pokemon which made his possibilities grow, but at the same time, Alec was himself nuts on what Steel type Pokemon he should actually catch. 

There was also Fighting type Pokemon as well, however he had done some researching of his own ... Sort of, and found out that Fighting Type Pokemon were also weak against Fairy types along with Dragons as well. However, Alec had faith that he would find a decent Pokemon somewhere on the route. 

-Notes-

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,789 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Iron Fist [sw]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2020 5:40:41 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD KLANG APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
genderless / plus[break]
gear grind / zap cannon / metal sound / charge beam
[break][break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Iron Fist [sw]
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2020 0:33:57 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[player]http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ccwidqn72n/Bleach_-_Number_One_Chokkaku_Mash_up[/player]

Alec had caught a Steel Pokemon from the corner of his eye as he walked. It looked like a pair of gears which was cool, but at the same time, Alec wanted to take his time with finding a Pokemon to catch. 

"Well, The people were right about Steel type Pokemon bein around the area. Hmmm ... I haven't seen a Fighting type yet though. I'll just keep looking and seeing what I can find," The trainer said to himself. He had seen a path leading up towards a rocky cliff.

He went in that direction so that he could get a better layout of the area. This would also help him find different kinds of Pokemon as well.

-Passing ^^-

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,789 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Iron Fist [sw]
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2020 2:12:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SCRAFTY APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / shed skin[break]
brick break / facade / protect / head smash
[break][break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Iron Fist [sw]
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2020 7:16:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Once Alec had reached his chosen destination, he had seen yet another Pokemon. He quickly got out his Pokedex which had immediately scanned the wild Pokemon. It's name was Scrafty. From what his Pokedex had said, it was a Fighting type as well as a Dark type Pokemon. Alec made a 'huh' face due to the fact that was an odd mixed typing for a Pokemon.

However, he figured that it would come in handy towards Psychic type Pokemon. Although, it would still have a tough time with its other weaknesses. Alec had seen the sun about to set and he sighed, knowing he would have to call it a day soon. However, he was still determined on finding a Pokemon for him to catch.

-Passing ^^-

[/quote]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Iron Fist [sw]
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2020 5:18:07 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD FALINKS APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
genderless / battle armor[break]
first impression / rock smash / no retreat / bulk up
[break][break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Iron Fist [sw]
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2020 7:07:05 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Alec sighed, almost giving up on searching, however another wild Pokemon had appeared soon after! It looked like a bug Pokemon though? Alec had decided to battle it in order to catch it though. After all, a new Pokemon was a great thing no matter what it was!

"Alright Rex! C'mon out!" Alec said, his Rex letting out a deafening roar as it appeared from his Poke ball. The peculiar wild Pokemon was afraid of Rex due to it's intimidating appearance, it blue long tail swaying back and forth. Alec had his Salamence use Fly and had sent it flying into a tall boulder near by. Alec grinned and said, "Now is my chance!"

Alec had thrown a poke ball at the weakened Pokemon, Rex standing still with anticipation as the poke ball squirmed, the wild Pokemon trying to break free. However, the ball eventually clicked, signifying that it was captured. "Alright!" Alec said, jumping with glee. After he was finished with his moment of excitement, he went and picked up the Pokeball. After that, he headed back to Fallarbor Town to take a breather at the Pokemon Center.

-capping the Falinks! XD-

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,789 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Iron Fist [sw]
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2020 7:17:09 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
YOU CAUGHT FALINKS!

[attr="class","aname2"]
CONGRATULATIONS!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
genderless / battle armor[break]
first impression / rock smash / no retreat / bulk up
[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","reward"]congratulations!!
[attr="class","reward2"]you receive the following: 5 pokedollars!