foster² [sd]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
foster² [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 0:01:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","headeri"]
[attr="class","teamRight"]

[attr="class","pokeIris"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","threadIris"]she plays with the hem of her skirt as she waits. blue wanders, curiosity getting the better of him, though keeping within close perimeter of the table. events such like these were ridiculous, a sentiment she still stands behind, but the rangers were insistent on her making friends.
[break][break]
friendships weren't high on her list of priorities, but the rangers were adamant enough to convince her that, somehow, her presence here was necessary.
[break][break]

[break]NOTES: ...

[break][break]

TAG:[attr="class","tag"]

[newclass=.teamRight]float:right;padding:30px;width:120px[/newclass]

[newclass=.poke]width:40px;height:37px;border-radius:50px;background-color:#212121;text-align:center;-webkit-filter:grayscale(100%);filter: gray;padding-top:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.poke:hover]-webkit-filter:grayscale(0%);filter:none;transition:.5 ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=.pokeIris]width:40px;height:37px;border-radius:50px;background-color:#989fb1;text-align:center;padding-top:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.headeri]overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;width:350px;height:159px;border:solid 1px #3d3d3d;background-image:url('https://i.imgur.com/XIg605R.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=.threadIris]width:310px;float:top;background-color:#c5c5c5;font-size:10px;font-family:Source Code Pro, monospace;text-align:justify;border:solid 1px #3d3d3d;padding:20px;color:#212121;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.threadIris b]font-weight:bold;color:#989fb1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#212121;font-size:5pt;color:#c5c5c5;[/newclass][googlefont=Source Code Pro 400,700]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
foster² [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 0:59:05 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[img[player]http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ccwidqn72n/Bleach_-_Number_One_Chokkaku_Mash_up[/player]

Alec walked into the room, wearing a suit. His little buddy, Kaminari the Pichu was sitting on his shoulder, ready to get this started. He immediately sat down and said with a smile, "Hiya! I'm Alec Foster. It's nice to meet ya! This here is Kaminari!"the young Gym Leader had said. His gym may have been mainly about Dragon type Pokemon, however he felt that bringing Rex or Inferno wouldn't be good for this sort of thing

Alec sat down and had began to speak once more. "So, what's your name?" He asked. He was always the friendly type. Always positive, or at least, he would always try to be.

-Pichu is his pkmn uwu-

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
foster² [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 9:22:10 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","headeri"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","threadIris"]iris is taken aback by the boy who approaches. he simmers with an energy she herself had never possessed. enthusiasm. friendliness. worries about having to propel the conversation are dispelled, people like these often did all the work themselves. impossible to get them to shut up, really.
[break][break]
the similarity in their names is not lost in her. iris lets out a small laugh before answering, "iris foster." what a strange coincidence it was. "and this is blue." she gestures to the mudkip.
[break][break]

[break][break]

[newclass=.poke]width:40px;height:37px;border-radius:50px;background-color:#212121;text-align:center;-webkit-filter:grayscale(100%);filter: gray;padding-top:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.poke:hover]-webkit-filter:grayscale(0%);filter:none;transition:.5 ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=.pokeIris]width:40px;height:37px;border-radius:50px;background-color:#989fb1;text-align:center;padding-top:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.headeri]overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;width:350px;height:159px;border:solid 1px #3d3d3d;background-image:url('https://i.imgur.com/XIg605R.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=.threadIris]width:310px;float:top;background-color:#c5c5c5;font-size:10px;font-family:Source Code Pro, monospace;text-align:justify;border:solid 1px #3d3d3d;padding:20px;color:#212121;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#212121;font-size:5pt;color:#c5c5c5;[/newclass][googlefont=Source Code Pro 400,700]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
foster² [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 16:57:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[player]http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ccwidqn72n/Bleach_-_Number_One_Chokkaku_Mash_up[/player]

Alec was needless to say shocked at the fact Iris' last name as well as his were the same. "That's kind of coincidental when ya think about it!" Alec said, referring to there names. When Iris had gestured to her Mudkip, Blue. Alec smiled even brighter. "Nice to meet ya blue! Kaminari, why don't ya say hi?" Alec, said to his Pichu that was still sitting on his shoulder.

"Pii-chu!"

Alec's Pichu said warmly, saying hello to Iris and her Mudkip. "Are you a Pokemon trainer, I take it?If you ever feel like you wanna challenge my Gym in Pacifidlog Town, then feel free to stop by! Ya can't miss it!" Alec said with another big grin of his.

-Pichu is his pkmn uwu-

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
foster² [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 23:56:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","headeri"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","threadIris"]a gym leader? the boy had to be around the same age as her! iris' surprise doesn't show on her face--it never does--but she had to admit she's impressed.
[break][break]
"i work with the rangers, actually," she answers. she doesn't mention that blue is the only pokemon she has, and the only one she'll be allowed for the foreseeable future. "i'll be sure to drop by if i ever take the gym challenge though."
[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
foster² [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 0:41:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[player]http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ccwidqn72n/Bleach_-_Number_One_Chokkaku_Mash_up[/player]

Alec had been surprised to learn that Iris worked with the Pokemon Rangers. "Ah! So, you're a Ranger then? That must be awesome! You probably get to travel to different places around the Region! Saving those that are in need is a great help!"

Alec had smiled and said, "My Gym is also located on the new Resort there, which I also own, and manage. We have plenty of services that can meet people's needs. We also have a hotel for trainers alike. If you ever want a discount to stay, all you have to do is show identification to the hotel receptionist," Alec said, letting her know what to do. The Discount for the Hotel on the Resort was a means to provide a cheap source of somewhere to stay the night of needed while visiting Pacifidlog Town. "Good! You are more than welcome to visit anytime you'd like! I will also look forward to your challenge if you do!"

-uwu-

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
foster² [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 20:14:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","headeri"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","threadIris"]"it's rewarding work." it's nothing more than a stock phrase, a parroting of what she's heard countless rangers say before, but iris can't very well tell alec the truth. yes, she travels, but it's hard to take in your surroundings with a senior ranger breathing down your neck.
[break][break]
before a silence can settle, iris throws in a question. "why did you become a gym leader?" she's curious, to tell the truth. she hadn't been given any choice in the path she took--the rangers were a firm decision made by the league. it hadn't dawned on her to consider what she might have done in different circumstances.
[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
foster² [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 20:39:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Alec was surprised that was all Iris had to say about her job. It made the young Gym Leader question if she actually enjoyed being a Ranger or not, because quite frankly it sounded like she was saying what Alec had wanted to hear. However, Alec figured there might have been a reason why she isn't so forthcoming on the matter. To try and get her to talk about such personal things wasn't really a good idea.

Then, Iris had suddenly asked why Alec had become a Gym Leader. "I made a promise to a certain someone that I would. He's ... A very renowned trainer around here, you see. That's actually why I had come from Johto to Hoenn. I wanted to beat him in battle, however ... I got to thinking about my actual future, and well, being a Gym Leader fit meblike a Glove!" Alec saidbwith a grin.

@iris

-uwu-