Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
You're the pulse in my veins, you're the war that I wage, can you change me?
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
Controlling the Pests [M]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 22:02:59 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

There was a certain amount of work that went into all this amusement. Firstly, they had to get all the equipment here. Then it had to run without problems. Lastly, someone had to make sure there was no interruption...discreetly.

The noise was pleasant, Kaida supposed, wandering about the games and rides. Rattata, Emolga, and Pidove. One or two weren't a rare sight, but her duty was to make sure that they didn't disrupt the guests or, worst of all, infest a ride or the machinery. In the interests of looking like a guest, Kaida donned a little pair of Growlithe ear.

They were warm.

Ormr donned a fake paint tattoo, looking sharp with skulls on his cheeks, Kaida hoped they wouldn't run if a fight turned ugly. He hung onto her neck like a scarf and she paused momentarily to raise a snack to the Ekans. Nothing had happened yet, but she wasn't naive enough to relax, keeping her eyes open for both human and Pokemon threats.

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 22:19:19 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

"oops!" accidentally running into the female before. he didn't expect to have such a bumpy entrance on his way to the concession stand. "oh, aren't you---" that's right. he was working under cait's order. it was an assignment to help out at the festival. he remembered seeing this person's face somewhere, probably during some meeting. either way, he'd say, "how's the security work going? find anything out of the ordinary, some rocket activity?" he'd let out a hearty laughter, "as if those criminals are roaming about still. we got the hero of hoenn looking out for us, i'm sure they're too scared to come crawling out of their holes!"

mission: rondez-view
notes: boom random convo

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 1:18:45 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

"Ugh!" Kaida cried out as she slammed into someone, spiking briefly as she found her bearings, hands clawing onto her fake ears to keep them from falling, "...I'm sorry, I wasn't looking for guests." Kaida explained hurriedly, straightening out and tilting her head as the man seemed to recognize something in her, placing a hand on her chest as she clarified, "Yes, I'm security...I'm supposed to blend in, but I guessed this wouldn't work."

"Usual Rattata, but they don't stick around, not with Ormr here." The Ekans drew forward, letting out a quiet ssss in greeting. Quite suddenly, a more cynical light overtook her, "I wouldn't know about Rocket, though. They're people. If they looked distinct like Pokemon, I could pick them out, but they're not." Her voice dropped in anger, "If they showed, I would be there but..."

Her head jerked, eyes narrowing at movement that seemed drowned in others, and she suddenly tapped Ormr on his side, sending him slithering in a ride's currently empty area. "Rat...no Rockets I see, I think they think I like pest control just because I have partners that hunt them." She scowled, teeth showing, "Do you know how bad it feels to deal with pests when I want to do things? Catch a monster? Anything..."

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 4:04:26 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"so you're like a cleaner searching for troublemakers?" to think someone of her caliber would be considered a guard. "you don't seem to be the type, haha!" he would never have suspected her to be a security guard. "you're doing just fine, the only reason i knew was because i saw you and a group of others. i'm assuming that was the bunch hired to protect this place." looking at the ekans, dawn would smile, "you're doing a fine job protecting the people, keep up the good work!" dawn would ask right after, "what exactly do you wanna do if you don't mind me asking?"

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 4:27:41 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

"I'm not the type of preventing trouble, I think." Kaida admitted, watching as Ormr returned and brushed past the man, snapping his jaws in thanks for the compliment, "It's so much waiting with nothing to do."

Kaida wasn't one to suspect most questions, and she knew many people liked to talk for the sake of it, so what was the harm of answering? "Er...have you ever hunted?" Her eyes only peered at the man from their corners, watching for some kind of revulsion on what she was going to say, "I did it, to eat, and just to protect myself, when I was young...that's what I want to do. I want to catch the smell of the enemy, and hunt...cause once the enemy was eaten, they didn't come back." The corner of her mouth curved up in a caricature of a smile, showing her teeth on the very edges, "I want to hunt the Houndoom to protect us, not the Rattata...I'm simple, I think." Feeling more beast than human, she watched, tuned in to faces and body movement.

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 4:32:01 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

listening to her story, dawn's face would come to revert from a jovial expression to that of a hollow one. this woman...wasn't...fascinating. that was a first. he'd never thought of someone to be unpleasant. "you're potential..." leaning in close to examine the woman, they would come to nearly be inches apart. he'd stare deep into the females orbs, "you have the potential be a pokemon hunter." turning his back on the woman, cadis would look over his shoulder. "do you consider yourself a monster?"

close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 5:07:40 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

It was the first time she felt threatened by a hollow expression. All at once, it wasn't snarls and bared teeth, stomping feet and thrashing tails, but a lack of anything. She felt lucky she avoided eyes, because the simple sight of his face sent Kaida back two steps, heart banging in her throat. "I see, I could, but I'm a Ranger." She answered as honestly as she could, "potential" was simply not a component she operated on, and this conversation was starting to scare her. Even with the many civilians, she felt scrutinised and studied. Snake eyes watched the man, but she felt in danger even under the protection of her family.

"I...a monster?" She considered the question, and in a sudden bout of pride, leaned forward back into the near contact she hated, "No. If we speak of monsters by what they are and do, they are inhuman and hurt innocents, which I don't...human-wise...but if we speak of monsters the way I see it, I have a point. Monsters exist for no reason, do cruelty for no reason, are are killed by the "hero" for no reason. Calling me a monster would be no different from calling Marienie monsters for eating Corsola. If I must be called something by people, I'm a beast. Are you a beast too?" She wasn't naive enough to call anything a true monster, but she needed to know a threat to herself immediately, and there was nothing more dangerous to her as another beast in the skin of human like herself.

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 5:19:42 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

with his back turned a hidden smile formed. now she captured his attention, now she was truly fascinating. turning back around to face the female, cadis would respond, "i wonder about that sometimes." with his dawn persona back on, he'd let out a soft chuckle. "i can't agree that monsters exist for no reason. everything in this life serves a purpose, even someone such as yourself." now softened hues would examine the girl, "you've still got a lot to learn about yourself kaida, and i look forward to discovering who you are. tell me, do you have a dream?" dawn inquired.

close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 23:20:17 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

Even someone like herself, Kaida picked across the words, certain there was an insult in there somewhere, but unable to find the words for countering. If there was a purpose to a monster, was it to make a hero a hero then? How stupid, there was no point living a life where it was your destiny to die.

"Learning about me, are we going to meet again?" She asked, aware that the danger that she felt was suddenly absent, and retreating back to her comfortable distance. "I want to live in safety, where the only threats are those I choose to face. My home to not be a pile of wood. Well, it won't be a dream for long, I hope. If your dream is to be different, please. Don't be near me."

She suddenly turned her back, "I need to go to work. With someone like you, I suppose I should say, "see you soon"? See you later." A man like this, they'd be learning something about the other soon, but she still wasn't sure whether it was just a pest, friend, or beast. He still hasn't answered that...

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2020 7:51:36 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

with a wave he'd send her off with a smile. "until we meet again, my little monster." a chuckle was all that followed upon her departure.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2020 2:13:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]kaida receives the following: 50 poke, 5 infamy, 1x rainbow shard.