2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
splatter . [ c ]
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2018 3:58:46 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
the sight of her own blood had caused her to freeze momentarily. and those precious few seconds had been all the thief had needed in order to flee the nefarious individual relying heavily upon the shadows of late evening to slip out of view of the novice cadet. the sneasal that had accompanied the criminal had sliced into her arm in the midst of pursuit, the cut relatively shallow - yet deep enough to bleed quite a bit. the initial sting of it had also been severe enough to cause her to recoil and clutch onto the injured limb with a pained hiss. 

"gods," she breathed, grimacing. 

she attempted to stem the flow, her blood splattering the grimy cement below as it dribbled out of split flesh. 

'i need to cover this.' 

the girl kept her arm mostly still, sucked in a breath, and slapped her hand over the wound in an attempt to somehow stem its flow.

'just my luck,' she thought. 

it was a small mercy that the streets were mostly empty at such a time, this particular section of the city only sparsely populated due to it being considered a ghetto of sorts. 
close tab

played by

Bloody

White King
he / him
twenty-three
Spy / Assassin
Rocket Grunt
30 height
30 height
i'm not okay, with the distance that’s been growin'. girl, i'm not okay, i love you, never show it
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lucius
lucius hallows
splatter . [ c ]
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2018 5:16:38 GMT
lucius hallows Avatar
[attr="class","anotheronedark"]

tag
notes
<3

The dark of the night had always been his favorite, the eerie silence and the ambient moonlight simply felt peaceful. The streets were often barren, however not so much that night.

He hummed a brief, curious tone, eyeing the humanoid silhouette that hurriedly towards the opposite direction he took. Perhaps it was another person enjoying a late night stroll, a jogger of sorts, making the most out of the cool evening breeze. The road he took led to a turn.

Lucius turned, much to his surprise, a bloodied woman stood there. The sudden appearance of the lady by the corner gave Lucius a slight shock, causing him to be taken aback.

"You... bleeding?"

He sighed, looks like his peaceful stroll was cut short. Normally, he'd have no business with the likes of her, with a moral compass like his, he had no intention of helping those in need unless cash was involved. However, cameras were scattered along the city streets. He simply had to put up a facade.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".lucas"] [/newclass]

[newclass=".lucas b"]color:#3f3244; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lucas i"]color:#3f3244; font-style:italic; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lucas a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
splatter . [ c ]
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2018 5:30:53 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
she sucked in a breath, growing stiff for a moment and betraying her surprise as she turned to look at him with a wide-eyed stare. eventually, she relaxed, her lips pursed as she raised a quivering and crimson-soaked hand to eye the wound once again. 

"yeah," she responded. 

the girl peered in the general direction of where the suspect had fled, the individual likely having ducked into some nearby alleyway - which were innumerable in this section of the city. 

"someone got me in the arm - they were shoplifting and i was trying to - whatever.

she shook her head lightly from side to side. 

"do you have a knife handy? like a pocket knife?

cait gave the male a hasty once over, uncertain of what to make of them. their features could be appropriately described as 'ominous' or perhaps even 'mysterious' if she wanted to be more polite about it. but those crimson eyes of his were admittedly off-putting. 
close tab

played by

Bloody

White King
he / him
twenty-three
Spy / Assassin
Rocket Grunt
30 height
30 height
i'm not okay, with the distance that’s been growin'. girl, i'm not okay, i love you, never show it
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lucius
lucius hallows
splatter . [ c ]
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2018 7:09:20 GMT
lucius hallows Avatar

tag
notes
<3

"Man, you get shit like this from shoplifters nowadays?" Lucius took a gander at her wound. It wasn't much of a threat, though her blood loss was something she had to be concerned of. Lucius tried his best to mask his irritation, he should've just went on his own merry way. There was no turning back, or else, he'd be a prime suspect.

Lucius definitely wanted less attention from the authorities considering his allegiance to Rocket, and helping a random stranger was a small price to pay to avoid potential problems.

He sighed. "Sorry, no knife..." He paused. "... But I do have a doublade though."

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
splatter . [ c ]
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2018 9:45:33 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
the girl released a quiet sigh, her frown having grown more apparent before she pulled her hand away from her wound and flicked off the access blood. 

'it won't kill me.' 

the flow was already starting to slow, her body doing it's part to ensure that the clotting process took place. 

"it's fine," she said. "i'll live, i guess.

cait maintained just enough amount of eye contact in her hasty attempt at reading the fellow before her features crinkled as she smiled in a pleasant sort of way. 

"thanks for your concern," she said. "can i get a name, perhaps?

her eyes grow slightly round, her tone conveying what could be perceived as friendly. 
close tab

played by

Bloody

White King
he / him
twenty-three
Spy / Assassin
Rocket Grunt
30 height
30 height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lucius
lucius hallows
splatter . [ c ]
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2018 13:45:57 GMT
lucius hallows Avatar

tag
notes
<3

"Not for long, you won't." Lucius said, hinting at her blood loss. He should know much about it, being an assassin and all made his knowledge about the human body rival that of a licensed doctor.

Lucius didn't want to be called out for doing absolutely nothing in her time of dire need, hence, he did what little he could. "I'm Lu-" He paused, remembering to take precaution. "I'm Luke." A smooth save.

Lucius took out his white handkerchief, wrapping it around the lady's wound in order to prevent further blood loss.

"What are you even?" He asked. "Full-time cop?"

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
splatter . [ c ]
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2018 19:42:43 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
"a cop?

she appeared to be somewhat impressed by the man's guesswork, her sculpted eyebrows raised high in reaction to the inquiry. 

"do i look like one?

the girl mouthed a simple 'thank you' as the man graciously donated his handkerchief by gently wrapping her wound with the piece of cloth.

"i'm actually a dancer," she said. 

cait gestured to her wardrobe, helpfully pointing out her white dress that flowed easily and allowed her to move freely. there were metal bands secured 'round her wrists, three notches per that possessed a grand total of four pokeballs that had been slotted into them. 

"that's how i make my money these days, at least; it's actually quite profitable. and what do you do luke," she asked, settling a hand upon the curve of her own hip. "you seem like the professional sort.
close tab

played by

Bloody

White King
he / him
twenty-three
Spy / Assassin
Rocket Grunt
30 height
30 height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lucius
lucius hallows
splatter . [ c ]
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2018 5:13:56 GMT
lucius hallows Avatar

tag
notes
<3

"Dancer." Lucius echoed, somehow relaxing knowing that it wasn't a cop who he's been talking to. For what he knew, she could've sighted his face on any wanted poster he might've had; if he had one, that is.

Such personal questions always made Lucius panic a little, it always made him feel vulnerable, as if the person before him was onto him. Lucius simply had to tell what he had always claimed to others "I offer personal security services." He said, his tone was unwavering, evident that lying had always been the usual for him. "Nothing too big."

"Look, I think you need help, rest, whatever. Hospital or home?" He asked. As always, Lucius' concern grew to be more than that of a mere farce. Perhaps the thought of having a score was part of this act. "I can join you on the way to wherever, why not?" At the back of his head, he hoped for the lady to pick her home.

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
splatter . [ c ]
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2018 6:31:48 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
her grin only broadened out considerably in reaction to his offer.

"that's real sweet of you.

she gestured down the street, indicating that she had originated from a better part of the city. 

"it'll take us a couple of minutes to get to my hotel," she said. "it's a little out of the way, though.

cait sounded only slightly distracted as she gave him this information, inwardly mulling over his words as she fell silent for a short while before speaking again. 

"so you protect people, then? i know security guards typically handle personal property and body guards protect anyone who can pay for that kinda service. both you and your pokemon must be plenty strong to handle that kinda work; especially when rocket's at our door.

the girl's smile turned coy, though there was a certain gleam in her eye that spoke of something else. 

"are you donating your services or would you like something in exchange?"
close tab

played by

Bloody

White King
he / him
twenty-three
Spy / Assassin
Rocket Grunt
30 height
30 height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lucius
lucius hallows
splatter . [ c ]
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2018 1:46:47 GMT
lucius hallows Avatar

tag
notes
<3

"A couple of minutes ain't much of a bother, miss." Lucius smiled as he offered the lady a hand to help her steady herself.

With cait's remarks, Lucius couldn't help but smirk. His crimson orbs gleamed back the same manner hers did, perhaps as a mutual understanding of each other's intentions. "Nothing's free nowadays..." He replied. "To donate is for charity, and I'm not much of the charitable kind. Something in exchange for my service is to be expected, as always."

"Hotel it is?" He asked. "Let me walk you over, you know, the dark of the night is never safe." It is true, for it is at night when the likes of him prowl in search of meek prey.

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
splatter . [ c ]
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2018 17:25:36 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
the young woman accepted his hand, appreciating his assistance. her painted lips curved up into a smile as she fully met his crimson-eyed gaze. her flesh wound no longer stung as fiercely as it had, the offered cloth having successfully stemmed the flow. 

"i do appreciate your kindness. that's a rare thing to find, nowadays - with rocket at our door."

satisfied that he had accepted her generous offer, she began to lead him toward her hotel room. they managed an adequately held pace, with cait not being in a terrible hurry to arrive at her room. it was very likely that they'd spend the rest of the evening with one another, and she'd much rather relish they had. 

'it's been a while, after all.' 

"so, do you get to travel often," she inquired. "or do you conduct a majority of your business in this city?

she would shift her direction toward the streets, noting how grimy they appeared. 

"i bet you get quite a bit of work done here if you do.