close tab

played by

Flabby

he/him
Freelancer
officer
63 height
63 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
131 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dallas
Dallas Rhodes
BATTLEFRONT 2: TRAIN STATION
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2018 14:52:40 GMT
Dallas Rhodes Avatar
[attr="class","cmon"]

[attr="class","cmonbox"]
[attr="class","cmonlyrics"]

[attr="class","cmonbody"]His eyes snap towards on the opposite train as she calls out to him. Suit guy. Yeah, that sounded like him. He gave a wave with his one good arm. One of the civilians, spotting the miserable state of his other arm offered to provide a makeshift sling. Dallas graciously accepted. It was a shame his jacket had already been sacrificed to the Scizor, they would just have to use something else as the train made its journey to Mauville.

Then it stopped. Lights flickered off and on. Screams of panic, just as everyone had begun to calm down. “Shiiiit.” Dallas glanced between the in-progress sling and the highly targeted train four.

“If we all pull, it’s bound to give.” Several people fumbled in the dark to get a grip. Dallas also gave his best effort with one arm to pry open the doors before they finally gave. One by one the poured at the doors. Some moving along carts to reach the doors that had been forced open.

“Dune, come back to me.” He called out into the darkness. Confident the ground type would return to his trainer with ease. The fight looked to be in favour of anyway. But there wasn’t much Dallas could help with when he could barely see them.

“Bom, help them out with the doors over there.” As the now slung up man walked over, those inside train four would find their escape easier as the doors flew off train four with the power of Psychic.

“Everyone get out of here and towards the outside along the tracks. Maybe stay off the tracks in case these trains start up again though…” Yeah, bet not to risk that.

“And Mr uh…professor. Sorry, I don’t know your name.” He gave a pained shrug as he stepped up to the cart through the now blasted off doors. “What I do know is that all these Rockets want to snatch you, and that sounds like a terrible idea. So you can come with us to Mauville.”

Dallas peered back out onto the tracks. "I think we might be walking though. And I, unfortunately, can’t offer a piggyback ride.” He joked, pointing to the sling as one by one his Pokemon piled into the train alongside him.

“I’ll just have to fight off all the Rockets with one arm. Still got two legs to run if things get bad though!”

[attr="class","cmontag"]
@traingoons – 000 – Pry's open a train 3 cart door with several civilians.
Slowpoke uses Psychic to rip off the train 4 doors.
Dallas enters train 4, telling everyone to follow the tracks out of the station.
Says hi to Professor Whatshisface.
Didn't hear or pay attention to whatever bullshit @min had been telling people.

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.cmon]width:450px;background-color:#fdfdfd;padding:25px;border:1px solid #eaeaea;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cmonbox]width:420px;margin-bottom:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cmonlyrics]text-align:justify;line-height:14px;color:#555;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;float:left;width:300px;margin-left:15px;height:85px;border-top:1px #a2837e solid;border-bottom:1px #a2837e solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cmonbody]text-align:justify;line-height:14px;color:#777;font-family:verdana;font-size:10px;padding:25px;margin-bottom:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cmonbody b]color:#775c53;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cmontag]text-align:justify;line-height:14px;color:#777;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;border-top:1px #a2837e solid;width:405px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:9px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:9px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
tonight the winds of change are blowing wild and free
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2018 6:40:05 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frlastcont"]
[attr="class","frlastconttop"]
[attr="class","frlastcontimg"]

[attr="class","frlastcontlyric"]

RUN FOR COVER. RUN WHILE YOU CAN, BABY. DON'T LOOK BACK. YOU GOTTA RUN FOR COVER. DON'T BE AFRAID OF THE FEAR, THAT'S A PLAYED OUT TRACK, MAN. YOU KNOW YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE. AND DON'T LOOK BACK, JUST RUN FOR COVER.

[attr="class","frlastcontmid"]

“If I can't derail the train, mid-transit, in the midst of a frantic battle as I scream in the face of my enemies, then what's the point?” Bailey announced as Kapow separated the connector between train cars, suddenly feeling less invested in this whole endeavor. Whoever let the power get shut down fucked up and ruined Bailey's entire week.[break][break]

And when @min showed up, ready to start the fun, it was too late. With all the poison bullshit in the air, the Rocket member might have missed the Stealth Rocks that Bailey had asked her Gigalith to employ. So, as the woman began her speech and the Professor latched to Bailey's arm, the floating rocks suddenly deployed–except, instead of striking against the Salamance, they shot downward through the floor of the train, allowing the long length of the rocky spires to block off the space between the both of them, akin to rocky jail bars... or some shit that I am too tired to properly describe.[break][break]

“Nah, fuck that. I'm gonna bounce,” and she shoved the Professor towards the door as ripped them open. People started to flood out from the train car, and she was swift to follow. His question would be met with a shrug. “I dunno, man,” and Kapow scooped the Professor into his arms, similar to what he had done back in the cave with Regirock.[break][break]

It was time to hoof it.[break][break]

tldr: bailey takes the professor and runs. peace, bitches. stealth rock makes shitty bars to bar off @min from messin' with her or the professor as they dip with .

[attr="class","frlastconttag2"]
[attr="class","frlastconttag"]FOR

@ PUNK ASS BITCHES TRYING TO MESS W/ ME

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.frlastcont]padding:0px 0px 35px 0px;border-top:solid 25px #999999;border-bottom:solid 5px #999999;background-color:#242424;width:400px;color:#999999;text-align:justify;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttop]height:50px;padding:35px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#1b1b1b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100px;float:left;margin-right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg img]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontlyric]padding:5px 0px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:10px;color:#505050;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid]padding:35px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:12px;letter-spacing:.3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid b]color:#eeeeee;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid i]font:bold 10px quattrocento sans;color:#dddddd;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag]padding:13px;background-color:#191919;font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:9px;float:right;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag a]font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;line-height:9px;color:#999999!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag2]height:35px;margin:-10px 35px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
Give some supportance to the bending twigs.
awards
620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2018 8:26:23 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar

elijah's snore rumbles forth. the blackout does not perturb him; he's been sentenced by a darkness of his own, conjured up by a fiendish songstress.

he's a heavy sleeper. bellowing like deep winds from a cavern, elijah continues to snore as victor screams for help.

thankfully, the rocket's breloom isn't as helpless. the DISARMING VOICE causes it to stumble, clawed fists retreating into feeble shapes. without its trainer, or the possible reinforcements from her peers, she strafes back to her trainer.

his previous hidden pokémon disappears into elijah's ball, willing itself with red light.

with a brash scoop, her tail whipping around in a dangerous arc, breloom rescues elijah in the dark. a desperate punch courses through a window— and the kangaroo follows through the opening with her owner nestled like a folded quilt in her arms.

tl;dr: breloom and elijah escape - breloom is deterred by meowstic + sleep condition

@event / @marsh1 /

close tab

played by

100 height
100 height
yayaya aa
awards
800 posts
ADMIN DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @admin
ADMIN
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2018 10:55:43 GMT
ADMIN Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
THE TRAIN STATION

[attr="class","aname2"]
BATTLEFRONT #2

[attr="class","ipad"]
SUMMARY
[break][break]

• @min shows up after missing like three rounds of mod posts. drops into the same cart as and attempts to negotiate the professor away.
  • @marsh1 is now stuck on a train in a tunnel. her meowstic tries to use DISARMING VOICE on breloom.
  • @sonny1 follows @min cause he's whipped af. gets on top of the cart and listens.
  • no idea what he's doing but he's in trouble.
  • pries open train 3 cart door WOW. slowpoke uses PSYCHIC to rip off train 4 door. dallas enters train 4 and tells everyone to leave. waves to professor crejigwehgiwton. ignores @min :LUL:
  • takes the professor and runs like a true hero.
  • escapes BYEEE.
[break][break]

[break][break]

REACTIONS
[break][break]

rocket is successful in causing mass mayhem and chaos. slateport's maglev trains are decimated, the tracks destroyed and the station demolished. in the following days, aid to slateport comes slowly. resources run scarce as the gang secures a stronghold over the city. [break][break]

not all is lost, however. thanks to the efforts of valiant league trainers, professor creighton is rescued from the clutches of team rocket.[break][break]

in particular, and receive an incredible helping of gratitude from the region's professor. he is safely delivered to mauville in order to deliver his findings at a geological conference. yet, he encounters frights in the night. @min’s threatening presence seeps into his dreams, metamorphoses them into terrible nightmares. hoenn is no longer a safe place.[break][break]

especially for intelligentsia.[break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat][googlefont=Roboto Condensed]