foresight [w/c]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
foresight [w/c]
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2018 15:05:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar

one doesn't come to an underwater cave for company.

as things are, ezra's metang hovers beside her with her mawile on its back, using psychic on a stray rock to gently illuminate the cavern. if she didn't have a goal, the girl may have chosen to sit unbothered in the dark, but she's come here for a reason, and that reason is the same as always: to see what this region has to offer.

aside from her onix, her team lacks resistance to fire. this will be the place for her to remedy that.

as far as she knows, she's alone with the wild. the expectation of privacy is something she basks in.

close tab

played by

Bloody

White King
he / him
twenty-three
Spy / Assassin
Rocket Grunt
30 height
30 height
i'm not okay, with the distance that’s been growin'. girl, i'm not okay, i love you, never show it
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lucius
lucius hallows
foresight [w/c]
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2018 1:15:24 GMT
lucius hallows Avatar
[attr="class","anotheronedark"]

tag
@erza
notes
<3

Lucius craved for more power. His delusional ideals simply kept him searching for stronger and stronger companions. his Rook, hippowdon, was simply not enough. Realizing the power of its kind, he went to the caves in search of potential candidates for his second rook.

Lucius roamed the damp, moist cave, his Queen, alolan ninetales, followed suit only a few inches behind. Noticing a faint glow nearby, Lucius decided to check, hoping for a good catch. Peering through the corner, it wasn't a pokemon he saw, but the backside of a lady.

oh, and a metang

"That yours?" He said, pointing at her metang, skipping introductions.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".lucas"] [/newclass]

[newclass=".lucas b"]color:#3f3244; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lucas i"]color:#3f3244; font-style:italic; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lucas a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
foresight [w/c]
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2018 4:44:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar

in such a closed off environment, noise travels quickly. her awareness zones in on the sounds behind her long before she even thinks to turn around. it's only natural that she thinks her company must be a pokemon... she remains still, not wanting to draw too much attention and deny herself a preemptive strike.

the voice that rings out takes her rather seriously by surprise. she practically spins around the stalagmite she leans against, angling to see who she's talking to. metang follows suit, casting light across the man in question, and the blue ninetales that follows.

"of course." considering the abrupt nature of their encounter, she finds it difficult to immediately summon her usual polite and pleasant pretense, only barely managing to bite back her question: who else could it belong to? her face is the picture of confusion, and more touched by annoyance than she would like. "can i help you?"