secret weapon

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
secret weapon
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2018 12:58:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[nospaces]
[googlefont=Maven Pro:400,700]

[attr="class","racesplot"]

[attr="class","racesplotbox"]
[attr="class","racesplotboxbg"]

[attr="class","racesplotnameline"]

[attr="class","racesplotname"]min-seo

[attr="class","racesplotboxinner"]
[attr="class","racesplotboxinfo"]twenty | demisexual | rocket | thief + spy

[attr="class","racesplotboxbody"]
formerly a member of a gang within the city of slateport, min was not shy of the lifestyle she leads now. she has a harsh opinion against love due to her parents abandoning her as a child. that scar may have been salvaged in those that shielded her from the cruelty of the slums. [break][break]

however— rocket was the founder of an eventual killer. she held not an ounce of choice with her comrades on the line. [break][break]

she refuses to kill anyone after her first traumatic experience. it has left her with a persistence of nightmares and lack of sleep. if the medication isn't available to her, sometimes she'll force herself to stay awake and seem obviously exhausted the next day. rocket keeps her watching important figures or indulging herself in thievery. she doesn't hold any form of hatred against league.[break][break]

for the most part she is a neutral essence trapped in the wrong place. i'm open to pretty much any plot ideas. min is a quiet and relatively guarded individual. she can encounter others through missions, failed attempts at spying / pick pocketing or practically anything else that may come to mind. [break][break]

i'm big on angsty fluff for this girl. she could potentially become some sort of body—guard for one that witnesses her skillz.

[attr="class","racesplotname"]eun-jae

[attr="class","racesplotboxinfo"]twenty—six | gay | league | detective

when he was younger, he never wanted to be involved in the force. but, he was an individual drawn towards pursuing love. a close friend and lover was what shaped him into the person he was. it was back in a period where everything was picture—perfect. in—fact it was almost to perfect.[break][break]

outnumbered and barely allowed to leave with his life, their investigation involving rocket led to the death of his lover. his demeanor drastically warped itself into someone that was disliked within the force, rather than he had been liked. he had lost all that he lived for and now rocket was bound to pay.[break][break]

eun is lazy when it comes to work. if those of the dark affiliation are mentioned, he does work more intently on such missions, hoping it will give him answers to the killer. if you want an insane detective on your ass, that follows along at his own pace, then eun is your guy. he doesn't give a damn about who is associated with rocket. he will become a crude, violent and a nearly bizarre person to get what he wants. [break][break]

i'm open to any league as—well. you may catch him drowning himself in work or alcohol. though he'll most likely be causing a scene with the latter.

[attr="class","racesplotname"]SIN

[attr="class","racesplotboxinfo"]twenty—four | bisexual | rocket | terrorist

her history is an absolute mystery. none— even rocket themselves— know her true name. she is extremely dedicated to destruction and accepts the calling of sin as though she had been born with it. depending on the day she may even switch it up with the rest of the seven deadly sins. [break][break]

unlike the rest that may have been forcibly encouraged into joining rocket. sin joined willingly for her own benefit. she does things her way however. dealing in explosives and assassinations that leave a scene either layered by mysteries or demolished beyond recovery.[break][break]

she finds bliss in murder. it is a thrill she gets off on like one would on drugs. she is known to be a completely destructive and insane individual that has no qualms making enemies just as crazy as she is. it makes things more interesting after—all. [break][break]

sin may have been the killer of your loved ones. a pest in trying to uncover the truth or a newfound enemy. she is pretty choatic evil. she may be apart of rocket, but she doesn't particularly see the majority of them any different from what the league is like. encountering her within a mission may be your worst mistake.

[attr="class","racescredit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.racesplot]width:514px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.racesplotbox]width:250px;height:150px;float:left;margin-left:10px;margin-top:10px;border:1px solid #111;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.racesplotboxbg]width:250px;height:150px;position:absolute;filter:brightness(50%);transition:.5s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.racesplotname]font-size:25px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:maven pro;font-weight:700;line-height:150px;color:#fff;text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px rgba(255, 255, 255, .5);position:absolute;width:250px;opacity:1;transition:.5s ease;transition-delay:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.racesplotnameline]width:230px;height:1px;background-color:#fff;position:absolute;margin-top:56px;margin-left:10px;opacity:1;transition:.5s ease;transition-delay:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.racesplotboxinner]position:relative;top:150px;transition:.5s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.racesplotbox:hover .racesplotboxinner]top:0px;transition:.5s ease;transition-delay:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.racesplotboxbody]float:left;width:230px;height:115px;background-color:rgba(255,255,255,1);text-align:justify;padding:10px;font-family:roboto;font-size:10px;overflow:auto;line-height:140%;position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.racesplotboxinfo]color:#fafafa;background-color:#111;font-family:calibri;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:10px;height:15px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.racesplotboxinfo a]color:#fafafa!important;font:10px calibri!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.racesplotbox:hover .racesplotname]opacity:0;transition:.5s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.racesplotbox:hover .racesplotnameline]opacity:0;transition:.5s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.racesplotbox:hover .racesplotboxbg]filter:brightness(100%);transition:.5s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.racesplotboxbody::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.racesplotboxbody::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#111;font-color:#000;[/newclass]
[newclass=.racescredit]font:bold 7px roboto;margin-left:450px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.racescredit a]font:bold 7px roboto!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
secret weapon
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2018 17:53:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar
@sin & @jordyncross
What happens when you put two pyschos together? A perfect recipe for disaster. I can see these two being good friends or at least great at co-existing together. Their crazy compliments one another and with Jordyn being younger than her I can totally see her being almost like an annoying little sister that just wants Sin to get high with her and commit all types of crimes together. Neither one of them cares much for the lives of human nor pokemon which will make for an incredibly interesting mission together!
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
secret weapon
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2018 13:18:30 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar
@eun &

Thomas, being an Agent with the International Police, one with a reputation for brutality, and his own dislike for Team Rocket, could potentially partner up with him. Though his motivations for taking on Rocket aren't as personal as Eun's, he would empathize with the desire to avenge a loved one. Since he's a hacker, I could see the two of them basing a partnership off of their skills, where Eun takes care of hacking, while Thomas acts as boots on the ground.