evelyn silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @songbird
evelyn silph
in eden we wither perennial dolor
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2018 20:17:24 GMT
evelyn silph Avatar
[player]http://k003.kiwi6.com/hotlink/iefxvoaqdm/euterpe_acapella.mp3[/player]

bare feet conjured a soft tip-tap that gave rise to an echo within a stairwell. singing reverberated from the top all the way toward the bottom. one would then, should they choose to follow, hear the sound of a metal door closing at the top. the voice that caused such noise, but cried an alluring hymn belonged to that of a female. it wasn't min-seo--no, it was a different voice. it was the new recruit .

the building itself belonged to rocket. many who were planning to siege slateport resided in the city of lilycove. where some prepared for the departure toward tomorrow, others strolled out into the night to gather thoughts, and certain individuals took to the roof to sit under the serene moonlight as well as its children the stars. songbird wore nothing upon her feet; she simply adorned her casual attire which involved the following: a simple, sleeveless collared black crop top. following said crop did she, too, adorn a skirt; her usual suspenders seen dangling just about the waist. though she did not have her hat for once nor her usual bracelet found upon her left wrist. the blonde female merely stood upon the edge of the roof half-way in a daze--singing her acappella.

as she stood upon the edge of the roof nearing the end of her song. the sound of the door gave way, causing her song to come to a halt just a bit early. songbird's gaze shifted to the side, the porcelain doll's expression remaining blank. "fernan--..." her vision mistaken by the silhouette for another, she then rephrased, "blackwell," songbird called by his last name. soft, hazel eyes remained unchanged--narrowed. she remained upon the edge of the roof, her hands clasped behind her back.

"you still doubt me, don't you..." songbird asked, "whether you do or do not isn't of my concern. i'm with rocket now because i need..." she paused, trying to spew her next words but possessed trouble. she knew what she wanted to say, but couldn't vocally speak it. "my brother...did something, and i haven't told anyone from the league about it, but..." she was unaware of 's past nor to the reason as to why the sootpolis gym and its people suffered. she just knew who was behind it all. "i don't know if joining rocket was the best decision, but...i can't trust the league anymore--especially him." her brother's actions have become questionable, and so it's become harder to understand as to why rocket and league were fighting to begin with. the rockets were truly horrible people, but why did they do what they did? and as for the league, were they any better? did they also plan to destroy the sootopolis gym?

there were too many questions that went unanswered. "i've met kind people back at the league, but...i've learned people are only kind to you when they're gaining something out of it." her body remained frozen in place--unmovable even. evelyn, then, asked, "tell me ...what is it that you wish to gain in the end?" she bluntly asked.

ooc notes: hi daddy silas.

close tab

played by

noodles

SILAS
HE/HIM
TWENTY-NINE
rocket boss
BOSS
30 height
30 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silas
SILAS BLACKWELL
in eden we wither perennial dolor
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2018 20:13:53 GMT
SILAS BLACKWELL Avatar

with the invasion a mere twenty-four hours away, he can't waste his time with trivial things: he needs to stay focused and collected. he cannot divert off his path now.

not even for .

but it's her voice, smooth and serene in both tone and nature that calls out to him. it echoes through the stairwell, leaking through the gaps in the doors to reach the blackwell. it carries him up the stairs; his boot click against each steel step as he climbs, ascending to meet someone who possesses knowledge far too valuable for him to pass.

or so he's told.

the door to the roof swings open and out steps the rocket boss with firm and strong steps. he stops for a moment to take in the scene: the darkened skies with stars blocked by looming clouds, foreshadowing what's to come soon. the absence of light does little to blacken the bright sight in front of him, standing by the edge of the roof.

her voice calls out to him.

"your brother's weak. he's nothing. why are so scared of him?" 

there's resolution in his voice that doesn't waver because he knows he's right. he always is.

she asks too many questions that he's not willing to answer. a resolve sigh escapes him as he nears her. "power. control. it's the basis of what rocket is. it's what we stand for." he glares at her. "it's what you stand for, silph."

bluntness is met with the same flavor. "don't waste my time. tell me what your brother did."