8,695 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
mirror mirror on the wall [gym]
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2020 9:43:37 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“Black hole?

Although Fernando’s seen his own assortment of Z-moves numerous times, watching someone else pull one out always leaves him fascinated. He can only appreciate watching his own attack get siphoned off until the battle comes to a definitive conclusion. It scratches a certain itch for battle but now he’s left craving for more.

Impressive. I’ve never seen something like that before. I’ve to find a technique that could mitigate Tapu Fini’s finishing move to such an extent.

Fernando claps his hands and the Tapu Fini shrinks into its shell, floating back to his side. The Legendary Pokemon may never see it but Fernando greets it with a small smile and affectionate pat against its outer shell. His attention lingers for just a second before his eyes trace back up to his challenger.

So, what do you think?

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2020 13:57:57 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar

[attr="class","katherine"]
[attr="class","katherinepokes"]

“I think I should’ve taken advantage of your other challenges.”

A chuckle parts through her lips before Katherine pulls her shoulders backward into a shrug. “But it wasn’t bad. I mean, I don’t think my Sableye could have done any better. Not alone, at least. And especially not against a legendary.” Her eyes avert to the Tapu for a couple of seconds, admiring the power (and the beauty) of the deity.

Katherine was fascinated with ghost types, as was widely known by now, but fairies had their own, unique allure. At the very least, she seemed to appreciate it.

“Would you have done something different?” She asks as her gaze trails back to Fernando, ”I figured keeping their vision obscured might buy us enough time— but I am not sure now.”

notes:

[attr="class","katherinetag"]

[newclass=.katherine] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherine b] color: #7a737e; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinetag] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinetag a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinepokes] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinepokes img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,695 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2020 21:32:30 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] "Ha ha, I wouldn't have accepted the challenge if I didn't believe you could meet my expectations."

Her explanation comes off as forthcoming and hits all the basic checkmarks of someone with common sense. It's both refreshing and unusual considering Hoenn's typical resident. If his standards weren't so low he would think nothing of it but the League lack of mindful individual leaves a strong impression on Cait's replacement. It leaves him satisfied — a pass with flying colors.

"Hard to say since I don't know how much or how little you know about Tapu Fini. In any other scenario, escaping and prolonging the battle would have been a good thought, but only if the enemy doesn't have a way of dealing with it such as SURF or EARTHQUAKE. Amateurs may fumble when caught by surprise but Legendary Pokemon hold their own regardless."

Fernando reaches into his pocket for his badge before sliding it between the crevices of his fingers. He rolls it through his phalanges repeatedly as he approaches, playing with the little trinket by habit. "I would have played more defensive in trying to hold off against its attacks or go all out on the offensive. There's no real risk here so it would've been nice to see how effective BLACK HOLE was."

He extends a hand and the badge by extension.

"Very impressive. I don't imagine you'll have me do the same when I come for your badge?"

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2020 22:14:02 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar

[attr="class","katherine"]
[attr="class","katherinepokes"]

“More defensive,” Katherine repeats slowly, mulling over a different path this battle could’ve taken. Perhaps they would’ve lasted longer, but she knows that it wouldn’t have been enough to withstand the battle. “Fair. Boring, but fair.”

When the badge is offered to her, she takes a moment to admire its beauty - but most importantly - judge its design.

Not as good as mine, was all she could think.

“Oh, no. Of course not. I’ll try to think of something worse for you, councilman.” Her signature, arrogant smirk arrives to dance upon her lips, “I am sure you’ll like it better that way.”

And with that, Katherine finally turns around to depart.

notes:

[attr="class","katherinetag"]

[newclass=.katherine] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherine b] color: #7a737e; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinetag] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinetag a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinepokes] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinepokes img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2020 22:53:27 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]GYM BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: