awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
déjà vu [c]
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2020 19:17:37 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Normally Alexei would keep his shopping trips within Fortree as he didn’t like leaving the city undefended, but then the need to secure more medical supplies for the Sanctuary became a pressing issue.

While the deliveries would normally run toward Fortree without delay, apparently something had gone wrong with the latest shipment and so he had to make the trip out to Lilycove to get the paperwork fixed again—why was it such a bother for the delivery teams not to come out to Fortree and drop it off there directly?

What the fresh hell?

Either way, he was waiting by one of the nearby food stands for his milk tea order—the weather was so terribly hot out he’d skipped wearing the scarf altogether and had his ever-reliable pair of shades on to shield his eyes. Rummaging through his pockets for his wallet, he pulled out some bills and handed it over before getting the milk tea in exchange.

Now, where was he going to head next again to escape the terrible heat…?

close tab

played by

castaway

thea
she/her
twenty-eight
january 1
mistralton, unova
demisexual
battle academy teacher
civillian
kris flynn-edwards
divorced
60 height
60 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
264 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thea
Alethea Ivanova
déjà vu [c]
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2020 19:56:09 GMT
Alethea Ivanova Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-th]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social

[attr=class,lyric1]
i'll send a storm to capture

[attr=class,lyric2]
your heart

[attr=class,bulk]
As it so happens, Thea is waiting just ahead of Alexei at the quaint little milk tea stand. She's ordered her favourite: honeydew. The woman's voice is soft as she thanks the server and exchanges money for delicious sweetness. But when she turns, she bumps into the young man behind her briefly. It's clear that her attention is scattered, however, because although their eyes meet, she's looking right through him.[break][break]

"Oops - clumsy me, sorry."[break][break]

But that is all that she says as she returns to the bench beneath an overarching tree. It provides ample shade for reading, and it's out of the way of the children that run back and forth in the center. She shoulders her bag of studying materials to settle in and get to work. On occasion, the woman lifts her bubble tea to her lips for a brief sip.[break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-thcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-th .accentbg"]background: #522F4A;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .accentborder"]border-color: #522F4A;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .tagline a, .punkianger-th .bulk b, .punkianger-th .bulk i, .punkianger-thcredit a"]color: #D7A3CA;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/mG5Pm3V/thea2.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 32px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-thcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-thcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
déjà vu [c]
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2020 17:52:53 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

He’s about to walk away when he thought he heard something—wait.

That… that couldn’t be.

If it was possible to materialize his train of thought, it would have resembled a train slamming on the brakes so hard the resultant squealing noise as metal skidded on metal was so loud it reverberated in his ears.

“S—sestra?” he mumbled to himself, very nearly dropping the vanilla-flavored milk tea he’d ordered. Quickly pocketing the change that was handed to him, he had to make sure he wasn’t hearing things—how was that…

The only sibling he knew of that was currently around the region was Addy, but…

Maybe she had an idea of where their older sister was at the moment? Fighting the urge to walk over to where the woman had gone to sit down and outright talk to her, he fished out his phone and quickly sent a few messages to Addy just in case she wasn’t too busy. Hopefully she would see the messages and hopefully reply, because he was this close to freaking out!

How? Wait, wait, wait hold the hell up, I know that Addy left a year after I did, but what about her? We don’t know jack shit about what she’s been up to! Shit, what if it’s not her?! He panicked in the back of his mind as he pocketed his phone and stabbed the straw into his own drink before ever so casually heading in the same direction he thought he saw the woman head off to.

Deciding it would be better to keep the shades, he took them off before folding them and gesturing at the empty space on the bench.

“Uhm, I know this is going to sound really strange, but—“ he began, his voice cracking a little bit as he tried to find the words to say without fucking up big time.

“Are you—“

close tab

played by

castaway

thea
she/her
twenty-eight
january 1
mistralton, unova
demisexual
battle academy teacher
civillian
kris flynn-edwards
divorced
60 height
60 height
awards
264 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thea
Alethea Ivanova
déjà vu [c]
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2020 20:27:55 GMT
Alethea Ivanova Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
your heart

[attr=class,bulk]
One hand tucks silver-blonde hair behind her ear, the other sets her bubble tea on the arm of the bench. She gets to work promptly, opening textbooks and jotting down notes in a journal, details about her next lesson. It was nigh indecipherable and full of strike-throughs and messy scribbles. She's deep in thought as the boy approaches, and, at first, she doesn't even give him a second glance.[break][break]

Not until he speaks up, that is.[break][break]

The woman's eyes find his briefly as he stumbles over his question and she feels her brows coming together in an exasperated expression of mild irritation. Couldn't people just spit it--[break][break]

"Lexi?"[break][break]

She knew that indecipherable stutter, that senseless babble, those pale lavender eyes. It was like looking in a mirror. Thea shifts her books off her lap to rise to her feet, exhaling softly and with awe as she looks him over. Her expression melts from cold indifference to recognition and warmth, and she shakes her head.[break][break]

"My have you grown, baby brother."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-th .accentbg"]background: #522F4A;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .accentborder"]border-color: #522F4A;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .tagline a, .punkianger-th .bulk b, .punkianger-th .bulk i, .punkianger-thcredit a"]color: #D7A3CA;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/mG5Pm3V/thea2.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 32px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-thcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
déjà vu [c]
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2020 18:23:37 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

It was like alarm bells had gone off in his head, one after another.

There were only two—well, a couple of people who called him by that nickname and, and to hear it from someone he thought he’d never see again was just—

“Sis?” was all he squeaked out, blinking a few moments before throwing his arms around her. Never mind if it made him look like a giant baby, but here he was, trying so very hard not to break the hell down because—

Because—

“Where have you been?” he said, voice muffled because he’d taken to hiding his head in her shoulder. “What have you been doing, how have you—how are you?”

Arceus, he was starting to look like a big idiot. Could he be blamed, though? He’d spent the last ten years or so away from home, and now family was showing up in the least-expected of places.

“Did—did you know Addy’s here, too?” he continued once he’d managed to compose himself and get a better look at her.

close tab

played by

castaway

thea
she/her
twenty-eight
january 1
mistralton, unova
demisexual
battle academy teacher
civillian
kris flynn-edwards
divorced
60 height
60 height
awards
264 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thea
Alethea Ivanova
déjà vu [c]
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2020 23:53:25 GMT
Alethea Ivanova Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
your heart

[attr=class,bulk]
He squeaks and she is immediately taken back to a younger, softer Alexei, tugging at her coat-tails and peering up at her with round, adoring eyes. He hadn't changed at all, it seems, as he throws his arms around her in a warm embrace. Thea hesitates only because physical affection is foreign to her, and she hasn't had anyone hug her quite so strongly in a long time. She does, however, hug him back.[break][break]

And she listens as he babbles into her shoulder, as he questions her, pours out his heart. Thea rubs his back, though her movements are awkward at first as she falls back into old rhythms. Thea exhales softly as he pulls away finally to look at her, and her hand immediately rises to brush hair out of his eyes and stroke his cheek.[break][break]

"I've been in Galar, teaching, and I was just transferred here to teach at the Pokemon Battle Academy in Lilycove. I'm fine, great, honestly, and--"[break][break]

Her eyes widen in surprise.[break][break]

"Adelaide is here, too? What a strange weave of fate, to have brought us all together again."[break][break]

The woman smiles, removing her hand from his cheek to rest at her side again.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-th .accentbg"]background: #24232F;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .accentborder"]border-color: #24232F;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .tagline a, .punkianger-th .bulk b, .punkianger-th .bulk i, .punkianger-thcredit a"]color: #E5DAFE;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/1Jw2XC7/thea-post.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(229,218,254,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #E5DAFE; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
déjà vu [c]
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2020 7:00:12 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Yeah, she’s here. Dyed her hair pink, of all things, so you might not recognize her at first. I was thrown into a loop the first time I met her out at Mossdeep,” he explained, fishing around for his phone again and opening it. Scrolling through a collection of pictures, he finally found one picture of them together and showed it to her.

“She’s moved to Fortree, change of work. She hangs out around the gym a lot,” he chuckled. “I also sent her a few messages about us meeting, though I don’t know when she’ll get to see them.”

Taking another sip of his milk tea, he tried to gather his thoughts once more, before finally settling on something to ask her.

“Oh? That’s where you went? When did you leave for Galar?”

Doing some quick math in his head, unless he counted it wrong, then—

“Addy left after I did, she told me. How long did it take before you left to start teaching?”

Much as he wanted to throw like a million questions at her all at once, Alexei refrained from doing so. One at a time, things were always ‘one at a time’ with her. Well, not maybe ‘one’ at a time per se, but not too many all at once!

close tab

played by

castaway

thea
she/her
twenty-eight
january 1
mistralton, unova
demisexual
battle academy teacher
civillian
kris flynn-edwards
divorced
60 height
60 height
awards
264 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thea
Alethea Ivanova
déjà vu [c]
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2020 5:34:36 GMT
Alethea Ivanova Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
your heart

[attr=class,bulk]
"Pink? Wow -- that's a big change."[break][break]

But she had always been a bit of a wild-spirited child, willing to step out of her comfort zone and try new things. Pink honestly suited her really well.[break][break]

When Alexei offers her a photo of the two of them together, her face softens into a smile. [break][break]

"She's so grown up.."[break][break]

She passes the phone back, forcing her smile to widen in response to his information regarding her whereabouts. It seemed to be a sore-spot for her, given how abruptly she'd up and left the family home.[break][break]

"I left... a few months after-- after Noah died."[break][break]

She picks at the frayed leather on her purse, uncomfortable.[break][break]

"It took a few years, I had to attend university in Galar, and then find a job that'd hire me. But it worked out, in the end."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-th .tagline a, .punkianger-th .bulk b, .punkianger-th .bulk i, .punkianger-thcredit a"]color: #E5DAFE;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/1Jw2XC7/thea-post.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(229,218,254,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #E5DAFE; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
déjà vu [c]
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2021 0:08:55 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“You… wait, you did—what?

Alexei blinked a few moments, unable to properly comprehend the information that was slowly being laid down in front of him. Scouring his memory for the last time he’d seen her, it was so long ago, and—

“Wait, was that when you just… left? Sometime after New Year’s?” he hazarded a guess, hoping that he was remembering things right. “When you left with—with—“

Damn it, even after all these years he still couldn’t say that fucking name.

“Did he even do anything for you after… after Noah?” he managed to say after a very awkward silence, his demeanor changed. The milk tea in his hand was abandoned for the moment. God, that was more than a decade ago and yet he still couldn’t—

See, this is why I can’t stand him… the deadbeat… he thought, a flicker of emotion passing on his features before he calmed down somewhat. No, no, no need to get angry.

At least not yet.

close tab

played by

castaway

thea
she/her
twenty-eight
january 1
mistralton, unova
demisexual
battle academy teacher
civillian
kris flynn-edwards
divorced
60 height
60 height
awards
264 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thea
Alethea Ivanova
déjà vu [c]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2021 23:37:41 GMT
Alethea Ivanova Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
your heart

[attr=class,bulk]
Alethea nearly flinches - a younger version of her would have. But she holds her tongue and her posture, and she holds her brother's gaze with cold, unflinching intensity. Her exhale is measured as she studies the man's face, no longer a boy, no longer round with youth. She can see the fire in his eyes, the unbridled rage.[break][break]

"He did everything he could, Alexei. I was the one who let him down."[break][break]

Alexei reigns in his anger, the wave subsiding. She lifts her chin, maintaining her own composure while watching him.[break][break]

"Your dislike of him is misplaced, Lexi-- it is me you should be ashamed of."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
déjà vu [c]
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2021 15:05:24 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

The first words she said after the silence made him do a take two and blink at her, gaping like a fish out of water.

Did he care if his mouth was hanging open slightly and moving but making no sound? Definitely not.

The admission—it was more than enough to—to floor him.

“Wait—wait, wait, hold up? You? How did you let him down?” he clarified. Something wasn’t adding up here. To stall for time, he took another sip from the milk tea he had with him, waiting for her to answer.

“Sis—why, why should I be ashamed of you? You did—you did what you had to,” he pleaded, trying to reason.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
déjà vu [c]
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2021 4:27:22 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: