awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
really [sw]
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2020 19:36:01 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
Once again, the man marked with burn scars all over his body found himself on route 114. However instead of just lazily roaming around the route in hopes to run into a dragon or dark type, Maverick had a different idea. With his plans on challenging a gym within the next we months, some of his creatures needed more practice and what better why of getting more practice in than them battling wild pokemon.

With that, the man and his two love bird canine’s marched onto route 114. Warm colored orbs flicker as they stuck together like glue, partly annoying him that they can be separated. At least, this will make the double battle work if they are so close together. Right? Either way, the hunt much go on.

tags ❱
ooc ❱ this is a horrible post. why must my brain not work right now. please forgive me.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,705 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
really [sw]
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2020 23:52:29 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ALOLAN RATICATE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] THICK FAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCARY FACE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CRUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUPER FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PURSUIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY SWIPES
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
really [sw]
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2020 19:30:54 GMT
It didn’t take long for Maverick and his team to run into trouble on route 114. The alolan raticate chubby checks snapped at them, ready ti nibble on anything. The man frowned, already having one of these pokemon. But before Azula could attack, Maverick waved his hand in front of her. She growled, looked to her trainer for an explanation. “Let Evo take this one,” he grunted, motion with a nod for the Arcanine to take the little critter out, “Show me what you go.”

The arcanine moved forward but soon, agility activities. His speed boosted, he lunged forward to crunch on the creature from behind. But by the time the creature noticed, it was too late. The arcanine crunched down on its body as it screeched in pain. Titling his head back, the taste of sulfur licked his throat. And soon, a flame burst erupted from his muzzle and sent the little dark and normal type flying through the air and disappearing out of view. Maverick whistled the whole time, much like a cartoon when something is flying across a scene before being out of frame. He let out a stiff chuckle before he shrugged. “It was weak. Take the next one too.” The arcanine let out a huff but didn’t argue as the trio continued their hunt.

tags ❱
ooc ❱ pass plz. this one is a little better.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,705 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
really [sw]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2020 1:06:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LIEPARD APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIMBER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASSURANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUCKER PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NASTY PLOT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PLAY ROUGH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
really [sw]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2020 14:49:36 GMT
With no pokemon in sight for the last few hours, Maverick decided to give searching a break and try just some normal training. “Alright,” the man announced as though he was an announcer in a big tournament, “This will be a one on one battle between Azula and Evo.” Houndoom throw her head back in a howl, boosting her attack while getting her adrenaline pumping. The arcanine took a defensive stand, a low growl slipped through his throat. The man’s gaze shifted to Azula. “Are you ready?” He asked her as he pointed to her. She let out a bark and took her stance. Warm gaze flickered to the arcanine as he pointed to him. “Are you ready?” Evo let out a snarl, ready to battle against his mate. With both of them ready, the man shouted “GO”.

A second wasn’t wasted with either of them. The houndoom leaped foreword, muzzle parted to crunch down on the aracanine. However, the arcanine was ready using agility to get away from her bite. A snarl ripped through his throat as he took in a deep breath. Lava like substance build within him and in the matter of seconds, a flare blitze erupted from him to hit Azula. Azula charged forward into the fire, using flamethrower to burst through the fire attack. But before she could go in for another crunch, something rustled out from behind a tree.

Maverick’s eyes flickered to see a Liepard strolling out carelessly into the open. Both canine’s stopped their battling, all pairs of eyes on the new arrival. Not wanting to lose the chance of catching this one, Maverick motioned for his canine’s too attack. Both obeyed without hesitation, Azula sending waves for thick sludge bombs directly at it while the arcane used his agility to get behind it. From behind, he sent a flame burst. Begin trapped between poison and fire, the liepard tried to dodge but it was too late. The sludge bomb hit its feet, forcing it to be unable to move while the flames engulfed the creature. It was out quick, falling to the earth with a thud in the thick toxic substance underneath it. “Good work,” the man praised the two canines as they circled the creature, the man tossing a ball in hopes to catch it. “I think you got it.” The ball hit its mark, sucking the creature in and locking in place.

“I think we need to get to a pokemon center once we catch it,” he chuckled as the canine’s stopped by his side as he patted both of them on the shoulder blade, “You really knocked it out.” Both the canine’s let out a playful growl, not even tired. “Well… once we get the confirm capture, we will take it there and we can do some more practicing but against real opponents. Sounds good?” Azula lifted her head into the air, a howl realized into the air. Evo shortly followed, both howling in a error harmony.

tags ❱
ooc ❱ capture and close plz
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,705 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
really [sw]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2020 0:52:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT LIEPARD!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIMBER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASSURANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUCKER PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NASTY PLOT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PLAY ROUGH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]YOU RECEIVE 5 PD!