kaleidoscope [gym]
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2020 1:26:58 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
I want you to know
I'm a mirrorball I'll show you every version of yourself
tonight ❥
[attr="class","katherine"]
"I simply don't like them."

It's hard to call it fear, but the dislike is definitely there. Whether if she was scared of the ghost-type was something she had yet to determine, mostly due to the fact that she only met it twice. In Littleroot, and when she introduced herself to it privately.

Vespiquen's health is drained away by the kiss, effectively nullifying the HEAL ORDER from before. However, she continues to press on with the same tactic. Another poisonous bomb is shot at the fairy-type.

"Do you think he's hiding more of these... You know, gifts?"

template by rem of WW

[googlefont=Dancing Script]
[newclass=.katherine b]color: #a552bb[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
i burn, i shiver / out of this sun and into this shadow
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
kaleidoscope [gym]
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2020 10:02:49 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","darkKcontain"]
[attr="class","darkKheader"]
[attr="class","darkKteam"]

[attr="class","marcelThread"]marcel shrugs, entertaining the possibility. "he could be." his eyes remain on the battle. "does that worry you?"
[break][break]repetition is predictability. his sylveon dodges, barely; this time, it splatters the wall. though not entirely plagued with sludge, there are several spots in the room his pokemon must now avoid. he can see his sylveon is feeling the pressure.
[break][break]
"skill swap."
[break][break]
[attr="class","darkKdivide"]
[break]

[attr="class","darkKnotes"]notes ...

[break]
[attr="class","darkKtag"]

[newclass=.darkKcontain]width:375px;height:auto;border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKheader]width:375px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKteam]width:auto;height:23px;padding:8px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.8;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcelThread]width:315px;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:25px 30px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcelThread b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcelThread a]text-transform:lowercase;font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKtag]padding:5px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6px;color:#c2c2c2;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:0.2px;border-radius:3px;font-weight:600;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKtag a]font-weight:600!important;font-size:6px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKdivide]margin-top:5px;width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKnotes]margin-top:5px;font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
kaleidoscope [gym]
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2020 11:53:45 GMT
I want you to know
tonight ❥
The SKILL SWAP puts a time limit for their fight, replacing the ability of Marcel's Sylveon with the Vespiquen's PRESSURE. It will lead to a stalemate sooner or later, forcing the bug-type to retaliate with a different move and not the repetitive SLUDGE BOMB.

It occurs a couple more times before they are unfortunately forced to attack their opponent differently, once more acrobatically moving across the battlefield to strike the fairy-type.

This spells their defeat, but, the Vespiquen executes the move fearlessly all the same.

"No, not exactly." Excited would be a better way to put it. Katherine usually enjoyed surprises. "It's better to get used to these things while we still can, y'know."

After all, the last time there was a shift in power within Rocket... Many of the previous high-ranked members of the organization were discarded and replaced. And frankly? She didn't want to see the same happening with Marcel.

template by rem of WW

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
kaleidoscope [gym]
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2020 12:11:05 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","marcelThread"]katherine's answer is met with a pause, as the inevitable COPYCAT comes. he thinks over those words some more. "i suppose so."
[break][break]
marcel looks around to the sludge bombs coating the floor and walls. "that's gonna be a bitch to clean up." he smiles, but the laughter doesn't quite come.
[break][break]
[break]

[break]

[newclass=.darkKheader]width:375px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKteam]width:auto;height:23px;padding:8px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.8;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcelThread]width:315px;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:25px 30px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKtag]padding:5px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6px;color:#c2c2c2;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:0.2px;border-radius:3px;font-weight:600;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKtag a]font-weight:600!important;font-size:6px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKdivide]margin-top:5px;width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
kaleidoscope [gym]
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2020 18:18:21 GMT
I want you to know
tonight ❥
"The cleaning crew could use the help if you want to stick around."

Vespiquen's ACROBATICS is copied just as Katherine had expected, and unfortunately, she had no effective way of defending herself against the blow. An attempt at evading the attack is not made for it would only delay the inevitable.

"That's enough, Malice. You can stop now." The fluttering of her wings slows down and she softly lands upon the floor, resting.

Katherine then begins to make her way over to Marcel. She pays attention to her surroundings, careful to avoid the purple splotches of poison on the floor.

"It's all yours." The clairvoyance badge is handed to him along with a smile, "You have to come visit me again, by the way. I won't forgive you if you only showed up because of the badge."

template by rem of WW

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
kaleidoscope [gym]
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2020 19:07:30 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","marcelThread"]he turns it over in his hand. "nice badge." it's been a while, but the symbol's obscure enough that he'd be hard-pressed to forget it. briefly, he wonders how is doing.
[break][break]
lifting his head, marcel gives the first smile that day that's wholly genuine. "sure," he says, "i'll even bring cake."
[break][break]
[break]

[break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
kaleidoscope [gym]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2020 1:00:52 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]GYM BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: