burn a fire in my flesh; (w)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2018 14:11:51 GMT
Deleted Avatar

she prefers to have nixie by her side but the lapras does not possess the flames of neva.

neva terrifies nimue and the ninetales seems to know this. but she trots beside her trainer, a considerable distance away from the water dancer as they plunge deeper into the depths of shoal cave. it's a frozen landscape but nimue's feet remain bare. her flesh is raised and she sees her breath become tangible every time she exhales. but she refuses to wrap her arms around herself in an attempt to provide herself a sense of warmth.

the golden fox beside her blazes on and she will too.
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2018 4:56:28 GMT
Deleted Avatar

ice is an extension of water. it's more that nimue gets to adore. technically speaking, it's simply another form of water. but ice type pokemon are a wonder to nim, another branch of pokemon she can strive to capture. her encounters with the glacial creatures is fairly common and she considers herself knowledge. the sight of the dewgong encourages an ecstatic reaction from the water dancer. neva doesn't acre about the appearance of the seal, looks to her cerulean haired trainer for proper instruction.

"i want to try and befriend her first. we'll resort to more forceful measures if that doesn't work," nim gruffly tells her, the disconnect between the trainer and the pokemon evident.

nimue's eager to abandon the ninetales in her effort to establish rapport with the dewgong. her gradual steps and soothing words prove futile. the seal cowers backwards, abruptly unleashes icebeam to ward off nim. neva seemingly teleports beside her; the capabilities of her quick attack is impressive. she stumbles backwards, thankful for her lack of footing when neva responds to the assault. her flamethrower illuminates the cave, a glaring crimson that dazes the dewgong. the attack fully connects; the fury of the fire successfully maims her.

the league member cringes at the result. "i didn't want to hurt you..." she mutters, fingers hesitating while they wrap around the spherical shape of the pokeball. still, she launches the device at the dewgong and the searing zap of energy absorbs the seal. nimue will need to conjure up a fitting name for her newest companion.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga